Recruiting for FrogCraft

OppositeFrog's Avatar OppositeFrog4/5/14 7:09 pm
1 emeralds 250 8
4/5/2014 8:24 pm
iXuze's Avatar iXuze
I am recruiting people for FrogCraft. I will need a co-owner and a couple admins and mods. Here is the application

Age(13+):
Position applying for:
Are you a good builder?:
Are you willing to help build?:
What would you do if a person was griefing the server?:
What would you do if someone was yelling "bad words" in the chat?:
In what ways would you be helpful?:
Were you staff in a previous server before this one?:
How can I trust you with a big position?:
Would you donate at all?
Skype?:

Here's a summary of FrogCraft

FrogCraft is a server hosted by a youtuber. I won't share links to my channel yet, but I will soon. We will have series of minigames and custom games in the future. I would only accept nice, trusty staff on this server so I can deliver cool,smooth support.
If you read this part put "Froggie" at the end of your Submission.
OppositeFrog
Level 15 : Journeyman Skinner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/05/2014 8:24 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
iXuze
Age(13+):15.
Position applying for: Admin or Mod.
Are you a good builder?: Pretty decent, can build some pretty good arenas.
Are you willing to help build?: Always.
What would you do if a person was griefing the server?: Ban/ temp ban on what it was, and then roll it back.
What would you do if someone was yelling "bad words" in the chat?: Give them 2 or 3 warnings, then a 10 minute mute, and if they don't stop a temp ban.
In what ways would you be helpful?: I'm pretty active and am pretty good with commands on most plugins.
Were you staff in a previous server before this one?: Yes, been an admin on 5 servers and a mod on 9.
How can I trust you with a big position?: I'm very trustworthy and always loyal.
Would you donate at all?: Maybe, depends on what happens.
Skype?: ramage1075
04/05/2014 7:57 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
UserPlaysMC
Age(13+): I'm 15
Position applying for: Head Admin or Admin
Are you a good builder?: Yes i am a pretty good builder.
Are you willing to help build?: Depending on what you're building yes.
What would you do if a person was griefing the server?: Give a ban or a temp ban depending on how bad it is or what my higher ranking staff member tells me or allows me to do.
What would you do if someone was yelling "bad words" in the chat?: Give them a warner and if it happens a second time give them a mute for 5 minutes but if its something really nasty then I would be forced to go straight to the mute.
In what ways would you be helpful?: Yes I could give good donor perks ideas and or rank names, also help with building or spawn ideas and many others things aswell as what you need help with.
Were you staff in a previous server before this one?: Yes but the servers become closed either because no one plays or lack of funds.
How can I trust you with a big position?: Yes you can because I am a trust worthy loyal person.
Would you donate at all? Possibly in the future depending on how things go.
Skype?: useradventures
04/05/2014 7:41 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Minecrafter2592
Age(13+):19
Position applying for:Head-Admin
Are you a good builder?:Yes, I have 12 creative worlds on my single player list dedicated to building.
Are you willing to help build?:Yes, of course! Anything to help my future fellow staff members!
What would you do if a person was griefing the server?:I would temp ban them for 1 week, if they or someone else comes online and griefs then I will ban I.P and ban the account.Then, I would roll back the grief.
What would you do if someone was yelling "bad words" in the chat?:I would warn them, if they continued, I would kick them, if they join back and repeat, I would mute them for 1 hour, if another account comes online, and repeats this process, I would temp-ban both accounts for 3 days, if their temp-ban period expires and they repeat again, I would ban their I.P.
In what ways would you be helpful?:I would be beneficial to the players and staff, I would build some awesome things for the server and I'll give the players a friendly experience.
Were you staff in a previous server before this one?:Yes, in fact, multiple.
How can I trust you with a big position?:I have been staff on many servers, In fact, I built a whole prison server by myself, I got rewarded Co-Owner and that server still runs today. I have owned my own server, called GattaCraft, but due to money issues, the server could not stay online.
Would you donate at all?No, sorry. I need my money at the moment but in future, possibly.I hope this does not affect my application
Skype?:a.ps.user135 but no working microphone, sorry.I'm hoping that this fact doesn't affect the decision also.
-Minecrafter2592
04/05/2014 7:18 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
EpixTroller
Age(13+): 13
Position applying for: Co-Owner
Are you a good builder?: Yes
Are you willing to help build?: Yes of course.
What would you do if a person was griefing the server?: An immediate ban no sympathy.
What would you do if someone was yelling "bad words" in the chat?: 1 hour mute and for a second offence perma mute.
In what ways would you be helpful?: I can help build and I am very good at monitoring and making sure everybody is following the rules. I can also advertise the server if need be.
Were you staff in a previous server before this one?: Yes. Been admin on 3 and mod on 5. I've owner and co-owned once.
How can I trust you with a big position?: Yes Defiantly.
Would you donate at all?: 60% chance.
Skype?: Leb_33
Froggie
04/05/2014 7:22 pm
OppositeFrog
Some of your responses we're abnormal and wrong grammer. Sorry, I wont accept you into my server.

_Gamer_FTWAge(13+):13
Position applying for:Dev or Co-owner or head-Admin
Are you a good builder?:Yes When i have ideas
Are you willing to help build?:Yes
What would you do if a person was griefing the server?:Ban them
What would you do if someone was yelling "bad words" in the chat?:Mute Them
In what ways would you be helpful?:I will be helpful with perms and plugins in general that u want help with and anything else i can help
Were you staff in a previous server before this one?:Yes
How can I trust you with a big position?:You can trust me because i own my own server that is hoping to be good and i am a youtuber and streamer that loves doing it.I hope You can trust me with anything
Would you donate at all?Maybe
Skype?:_Gamer_FTW|#Unity Co-Owner

I am still debating if i should make you mod, or not.
04/05/2014 7:18 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
_Gamer_FTW
Age(13+):13
Position applying for:Dev or Co-owner or head-Admin
Are you a good builder?:Yes When i have ideas
Are you willing to help build?:Yes
What would you do if a person was griefing the server?:Ban them
What would you do if someone was yelling "bad words" in the chat?:Mute Them
In what ways would you be helpful?:I will be helpful with perms and plugins in general that u want help with and anything else i can help
Were you staff in a previous server before this one?:Yes
How can I trust you with a big position?:You can trust me because i own my own server that is hoping to be good and i am a youtuber and streamer that loves doing it.I hope You can trust me with anything
Would you donate at all?Maybe
Skype?:_Gamer_FTW|#Unity Co-Owner

Froggie
04/05/2014 7:16 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Shinyespeon
Age(13+): 14

Position applying for: Head-Administrator

Are you a good builder?: I'm not the greatest builder but I can definitely try my best, I have made a few nice spawns

Are you willing to help build?: Of course I am! I love helping others out in buildings and projects.

What would you do if a person was griefing the server?: If a person was griefing I would ban the griefer then rollback or handbuild any damage done and report it to you.

What would you do if someone was yelling "bad words" in the chat?: I would give that person 3 warnings then it would be a 5 mins mute, 10 min mute then a 1 hour tempban

In what ways would you be helpful?: I would be helpful because I am a very kind person to others, aslong as you are nice to me we will have no problems. I love helping communities with buildings and other projects and I know I wont let you down

Were you staff in a previous server before this one?: Yes I have been staff on many servers, mod and admin mostly so I have experience in this kind of work

How can I trust you with a big position?: You can trust me with this huge position because I know i will be a role-model so to speak as in people will be looking up on me and I dont want to be acting bad and another players says oh since shinyespeon does it why can't I?

Would you donate at all? I could possibly donate after being around a while and I know it will go to a great cause

Skype?: Shadowespeon11

Froggie <3 also what is the IP?
04/05/2014 7:22 pm
OppositeFrog
Sent you a Skype request
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome