Recruiting for MEGA-Faction

cubzfan14's Avatar cubzfan1411/24/14 1:36 pm
11/24/2014 5:52 pm
VapidDarkness's Avatar VapidDarkness
Hello! Its cubzfan14! I am recruiting for new members for a faction that my friends and I have made. We have a lot planned and its going to be awesome. We are close to 50k Blocks from spawn, and won't have to worry about being raided. We have a small village established and are looking for more members=More land.

There is going to be a rank system. The names of the ranks are still TBD but you will start at the lowest and earn more permissions as you work your way up. You can earn some positions by paying for them, and others by earning the respect of your elders. Coming up is an application that you will need to fill out. Sadly, we are not going to take everyone but we will take a lot. If you are accepted I will message you.

Good Luck!

IGN:
Faction Experience:
Raiding Ability:
How active are you?:
Can you redstone?:
Are you willing to do boring stuff; Make Cactus farm, sugar cane farm etc.:
Why should you be accepted. Explain well, this will be most looked at:
cubzfan14
Level 27 : Expert Dragonborn