Recruiting for prison server build team

Derugo's Avatar Derugo8/21/14 12:28 am
1 emeralds 263 5
8/22/2014 1:17 am
Derugo's Avatar Derugo
I'm looking to form a group of very talented builders for my upcoming server. The server type is prison and I'm in need of people who can be dedicated to the server and the server's build team. As of now I'm currently in need of the following to be built:

- Main spawn/hub (4 paths leading to mines A-D with cells in each mine's corridor)
- Mines E-Z (separate builds, all uniquely designed/built)
- 5 donator mines
- PvP area
- Food farm
- A crafting/furnace area with individual cells which close when you enter using redstone.

There could be some extra things that need built if I think of anything before/after the current builds.

I'd like all the builds to be based around the nature aspect of the game, so water, leaves, wood, trees, grass, etc. So it would help if you're good at this, and medieval buildings.

Tips for if you want to be accepted:
- make sure images/project links are your own work, not what you did with another person.
- do not say 'if I have WorldEdit I can build anything '. Accepted players will be given access to creative mode and WorldEdit, but will not be given OP.
- don't expect monetary payment. All build team members will be given a builder prefix/tab to show who they are, no extra perms, nothing.

Here's the application if you wish to apply: (copy/paste and fill out as a comment)

IGN(Minecraft username):
Age (so I know what age group I'm working with):
Images of previous work (imgur or other image sharing sites):
Own rating (0-10):
What days/hours are you available:
Do you have skype? (please do not post your skype username here):

Note: Please do not apply if you do not have any images of previous work. You may also share links to your PMC projects if you have any (that YOU built).

If and when accepted I will PM you, when you receive/see the PM, please reply with your skype username and I will add you so we can discuss the build. All accepted apps will be added to a skype group to discuss the project.
Derugo
Level 1 : New Miner