Recruiting for a server build team! 15 tight peeps already!

C0smicCow's Avatar C0smicCow7/13/14 6:17 am
1 emeralds 156 3
8/9/2014 6:28 pm
C0smicCow's Avatar C0smicCow
Hey Mates
About 2 weeks ago I started a building team to help around a server that I Co-Own called Asperian Networks Ip: 198.27.70.42:30002. This build team was created to do continuous awesome builds around the server, and to help me and Flyer the main leaders of the team build faster, bigger, and better! The result has been awesome! Lots of cool people have joined and we've built sick stuff! Stuff below is some stuff I have done by myself and stuff the build team has worked on as well. Although we have lots of people we always are looking for fresh blood. We want people who can build big structures not just houses! People who are highly experienced that can follow along side me and the team, who have been building for a long time and are mature most of our builders are around 16-17! People that build in all sorts of unique styles, we are not just building houses we are terraforming, and making epic builds, and detailed RPG adventures that will make the server even better! So If you have never built for servers in a sortof professional manner and cannot build good, don't apply we are a build team not a building school! If you cannot match the level of building below we are sorry but we do not want you. ATM We are working on lots of projects from building a city that is a RPG info city, lots of RPG challenges, and soon lots of other awesome builds. We are always working on something and are gonna be starting construction on the cologne Cathedral soon! If you want to Skype me at lukenort68 or My mates NielPatel24 and dum_blocks (As I am traveling in Europe), or hop on the server IP above! I will ask you the questions displayed below And then test you its not hard! PLEASE Join its a blast.

P.S: In the near future we will be making minigames arenas and Lobbies if that's what your good at and just other Awesome builds!

Building Experience?

Building Styles and Specialties?

How Long have you been building?

Would you say you are a decent builder?

Can you build medium to big sized builds and random builds?

If you cannot Skype respond to those questions on this forum in Application Form!
I hope to be building with you guys soon!

Cheers mates

Luke/C0smiccow

Some Good and bad builds of current projects and finished ones! Some of these are build by the build team others are not!

Some RPG works on our Survival free build server, a server that has some RPG challenges scattered across the map! The Last three images are of somes the build team have worked on. The quality of the adventure is very impresive and adds alot to the players experience. We always need more help to make Lots of these!

RPG Boss Room With a custom end boss!

Sincerely Luke
C0smicCow
Level 56 : Grandmaster Batman