IronPigman75's Avatar IronPigman75
You Must Use This Format, You Will be Instantly Denied If Otherwise

Name?

Age?

IGN?

Skype? (Must Have)

How Long Have You Played On The Server?
*Must Play For Atleast 2 Days

What Makes You Different From The Other Players?

Why Should We Pick You For Staff?

What Are The Duties Of A Staff Member?

What Are Your Skills/Experience As Staff?

EXAMPLES:

Someone Is Spamming An IP Address To Another Server, What do You Do?

Someone Is Hacking, What Do You Do?

Someone is Spamming, What Do You Do?

General Questions:

Hobbies?

What Staff Rank Are You Applying For?
*Suggested To Start Low
StormPlayzMC
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

IronPigman75
11/21/2015 3:17 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Name? my name is Killian

Age? I am 15 years old

IGN? my in-game is IronPigman75

Skype? (Must Have) I have skype: Barcelona15FTW (also I have TeamSpeak too)

How Long Have You Played On The Server? Well it seems this server is new and I only just saw the post so I haven't played on the server yet but when I wake up tommorow I am going to

What Makes You Different From The Other Players? I wouldn't abuse my power even though I would be a staff member, I am kind to the player even if they start an argument, I don't curse, I don't have any hacked clients. I am different from the other players because I am a hard working player when it comes to building up the server

Why Should We Pick You For Staff? I am mature, I am not trying to become staff just for the perms,commands and abilities. I want to help out with the server not to just get commands and abuse them, some staff make no difference to the server and they are barely online on the server also, I can go on a server for a long time every day.

What Are The Duties Of A Staff Member? To be a reliable person, a helpful member, to be on the server a lot, to be a mature player

What Are Your Skills/Experience As Staff? I know what to do as a staff member, I am wise in my decisions, I am good at factions and skyblock, I have some simple knowledge of world edit etc (although I haven't used world edit in over half a year, it might take some time for it to get back to me), I know how to handle tricky situations and I am experienced with a lot of plugins and essentials.

EXAMPLES:

Someone Is Spamming An IP Address To Another Server, What do You Do? If the player is brand new I will tell them to not advertise and give them a 5 minute mute, if they keep at it it will be a tempban and so on

Someone Is Hacking, What Do You Do? I will immediately ban them, dependent on the hacked client whether it should be tempban or permban (usually I would permban them)

Someone is Spamming, What Do You Do? I will give them a warning and if they keep at it then I will mute them for not having common sense and listening to my 1st warning.

General Questions: I have no questions

Hobbies? I like Football, gaming, fishing.

What Staff Rank Are You Applying For? Preferably mod but I'll take lower if necessary

Yours Faithfully
IronPigman75
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome