Recruiting A Huge Team! Apply Now!

OmgItsNavel's Avatar OmgItsNavel3/6/16 9:43 am
3/30/2016 5:59 pm
OmgItsNavel's Avatar OmgItsNavel

As a Minecraft addict, it has always been my ambition to run a server and now that I've finally got my own 24/7 server I am looking to put my heart and soul into this server and make it an incredibly successful server. However, I can't do this all by myself which why I am looking to recruit passionate Minecraft addicts like myself who have always wanted to be a part of a big server.

Who we are looking to recruit?

Developers!
We are looking recruit up-to 5 Developers. As a part of the Minigame developer team you will be responsible for maintaining our current games, and (assisting in) the creation of new games.The positions can be part or full time but we are ideally looking for people who can put as much time into this as possible.

I currently require help with setting up and configuring plugins for :-
Hunger Games
Splegg
Parkour
TNT Run (without the TNT)
Skywars
Prison
1vs1 and many more!

Builders!
We would love to have our very own building team providing us with unique unseen maps for the games listed above! If you are a decent builder and have no problem in working in teams, sign up ASAP!!

Marketer, Youtubers & Designer
We want to see our server grow, thus we need someone who can get the word out there about our server using social media and other forms of advertisement. We need a designer who is good with Photoshop and can provide us with logos, banners, etc.. P.S. Youtubers will get a VIP rank (500+ Subs required)

Moderators
We are currently not recruiting moderators. However feel free to apply for it and we will accept you when we start recruiting mods.

Application Form
IGN:
Experience:
Playing Time:
Why Should I Trust You:
*Remember the more detail you put in the higher chance of getting accepted*
OmgItsNavel
Level 3 : Apprentice Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/30/2016 5:59 pm
OmgItsNavel
Johanna03IGN:
But i havent experience anything like being a staff.. so today im applying for the first time so that i could have an experience..

I unfortunately have to deny your application as we are looking for someone that has past experience.

JackLetzPlayz
OmgItsNavel
JackLetzPlayzskype me: ezezgfx

I would prefer it if you filled in the application first.

please

Request denied.
03/30/2016 5:20 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Johanna03
IGN:
Johanna03

Admin or mod

Experience:
ive been playing minecraft for a long time now.. And alot of people told me i should be a staff because i always help the staff members with the people who's playing the game unfairly.. and i help the staff members with the people who's advertising,spamming or so what ever.. But i havent experience anything like being a staff.. so today im applying for the first time so that i could have an experience..

Playing Time:
4:00pm-8:30pm during weekdays.. and All day during weekends...

Why Should I Trust You:
You should trust me because im a loyal,friendly,kind and a fair person.. And im not the type of person who bans people because im op.. as i said im a fair person.. so you can trust me )

I wish i could work with you soon..God bless )))))
03/30/2016 3:55 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Explorer
JackLetzPlayz
skype me: ezezgfx
03/30/2016 4:52 pm
OmgItsNavel
I would prefer it if you filled in the application first.
03/30/2016 5:22 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Explorer
JackLetzPlayz
please
03/30/2016 3:53 pm
OmgItsNavel
Bump
03/16/2016 11:44 pm
Level 1 : New Network
rex2250fox
Good afternoon. I am Rex, and this Is my application to your server. Specifically this is my resume. Please contact me by Skype, serious inquires only.

My name is Rex Hollingsworth.

My IGN is Rex2250fox.

My Skype is Rex2250fox (Named currently deleted account. Will be changed soon)

My experience with plugins is to long to list, but heres the basics. I am currently learning to code, but not yet where I can fully develop a plugin. I can however configure and trouble shoot plugins with no issue. I have vast experience doing so, as I ran my own popular survival server for almost 3 years strait.

Not to list them all but just some of the plugins I have dealt with: Vein Miner, Essentials (And its perspective plugins), Multiworld, World Edit, MCMMO, ChopTree, Multiverse, Factions, iFactions, Bloodmoon, Darmor, Log Block, Core Protect (Including web interface), Vault, Iconomy, Essentials eco, and Mob Drops. The list goes on.

I started playing minecraft back in 2010, when the game was first released. My first staffing position was moderator on the server F8F88FF. At the time a medium sized survival server. on that server I worked my way up to Head Admin. From there I went to a server called Mod2, where I achieved the rank of Director a few months later. After Mod2 started dying out, I elected to make my own server and do it right. I started my server DeemableCraft, which slowly grew to being a popular survival and minigames server. After Deemable was shut down to slowing funds in late 2015, I started taking a break from the game but found myself missing the servers and communities.

I can build decently in most styles. My strongest is by far Medieval, however my weakest is modern. Give me enough time and ill go over it so many times any style can still pass as detailed.

Well, I do believe this isn't a question for the person applying to answer. However, I can say I would bring more experience, logical thought and passionate community members into the mix. Personally I have spent hours interviewing players for the many servers I have staffed, and know what needs to be done as a successful staff member, to greatly add to the community. I believe my personal strong suit to be management/administrative duties, but can serve a wide range of purposes as well. Lastly, my age (Since not included in the format), is 18. I am past high school, presently taking college level coding courses.
03/16/2016 7:02 pm
Choppinq
IGN: PingBoyHD
Experience: I have helped build the HiveNetwork spawn and many of The HiveNetwork’s minigame arena’s. I think that if you had a scale, say, 0 is new to MC and 10 is around someone like Keralis or AndyIsYoda. I would definetly be able to say that I’m a solid 9. I have also built a hotel on a server called QuakeVanilla. Width: 150 Height: 225 Length: 180 It has atleast 200 rooms with 5 special suites (obviously costs more). 5 gyms, 3 spa’s, and 5 restaurants. 2 for dinner 2 for breakfast and 1 for lunch.
I have school from 8:00AM-2:30PM so I usually get back around 3:00. I can play usually 4-8 hrs a day.
I’m a 14 yr old kid who has dreamed the same dream that you have. I think we have a lot in common and that makes me a nice guy looking for friends and people to play with and have a fun time with in a block game. (reffering to both of us I’m sure…….) So I think that I could bring a lot to your server and get along nicely with everyone that I come across. Thankyou sir.
Skype: Ethan Rampersaud (the one with the gummy bear picture )
Other: I’m not a racist n’or sexist human being. I appreciate all races and I think that wether you are black or Asian or European or American I don’t care, everyone gets treated the same in my book. I don’t care if you are gay or lesbian or not. I do not like homophobic people and I like to stay that way.
Thankyou sir and GL on your server if I’m not accepted.
03/16/2016 7:02 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
eadric9
IGN: mcdubl (it was a dare from my friends)

Rank: I prefer developer, as I work well with technology.

Experience: I have plenty of experience. I have made plenty of private plugins for me and my friends to play around with. I also have worked with others on servers and helped them develop it. I won't lie like some people, who say they have been staff on 30 servers. I have been on 4, and helped develop them and make them more unique and newer.

Playing Time: On Minecraft? around 3 1/2 years. On the server? No time since it's not available yet. If you mean how long I can give to the server? I can give 4-5 hours per day on weekdays, on weekends or vacation maybe up to 9 or 10 hours.

Why Should I Trust You: I believe you should trust me because I can be loyal and care-free. I am a fun-loving and relaxed staff, not stiff and serious all the time. I can be serious at the proper time, but am very gentle with players, especially new players. I can create plugins and configure plugins to an extent that will make your server more unique. I promise on my heart I won't grief or do anything to your server that will harm it. I believe that people harming servers are jealous of the server, or feel they don't want to do the job.

03/16/2016 6:47 pm
OmgItsNavel
Great Application! Look foward to speaking to you on Skype
03/15/2016 6:40 pm
Cosmic_Studios
IGN:

Cosmo8795

15 (Some say I act like I'm 30, so don't judge the number please.)

Developer/Web Developer/Photoshop Designer

Experience:

Programming Wise:I have worked basically all levels of staffing except Owner, and I know or have experience in Python, HTML5, CSS, JavaScript, C++, Objective-C, Java, and Ruby.
Digital Multimedia Wise: I have never had the opportunity to work for an employer such as yourself, but I have a year of Photoshop CS6 experience and very eager for a photo challenge.

Playing Time:

I have been playing Minecraft for 5 years and I'm willing to give as much time as possible, mainly late afternoons on weekdays and weekends.

Why Should I Trust You:

I have worked on many servers(most failed :/) and I love the game and the people who play it and I am always looking for a challenge, if you want some kind of trust test I am perfectly willing to participate.

Cosmic_Studios

Any questions feel free to Skype me! I look forward to hopefully working on your team.
And if you are wondering I have applied multiple times to multiple people, but realized a little too late that my old Skype was broken.
03/15/2016 4:54 pm
Derpy Plays
1. IGN
Derpy_playsYT

2. Age

3. Rank
Marketer

4. Experience
Owned a server, worked on a server called badlion

5. Playing Time
3-4 hours a day
6. Why should you trust me?
Im willing to go help do anything i can( i can build too)

7. Skype
derpyplaysskype

8. Why should you choose me
I know a lot of people, so i can get them to play,and i am going to be starting a new youtube channel
03/15/2016 6:22 pm
OmgItsNavel
Denied, lacks detail sorry.
MLG0101IGN: My in game name is MLG0101
Have you applied anywhere else?No but I will try my best.

Denied, You've applied on multiple threads with the same application.
03/15/2016 3:58 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Spanksgiving
Hi! My name is Adriana. I am applying for your server because this would be a start of something new. I am always looking forward to try new things!

IGN:polloloco22/spanksgiving/bonehilda (Yes, these are all of my accounts).

Experience: For helper, I've never really have gotten the chance to be one. But I would love to learn by contributing to your server as one. As for builder, I've never really have worked on a server. I usually build steampunk plots and many other plots with my friend Samantha and sometimes with 2 of my other friends on creative servers. I work better with my team. We take our time with our builds to perfect them as beautifully possible. Below I will list some of the builds we've made together. Click the link to see/copy and paste:imgur.com/a/Fwz1X

Playing Time: Up to 4 hours or maybe more a day.

Why Should I Trust You: I am a very trust-worthy person, I will always be respectful to people who are respectful to me, and I would never ever lie to get something. I don't cheat, I don't manipulate.

(If you cannot see the images through the link, I will be more than happy to send them to you through skype).
03/15/2016 1:21 pm
Level 20 : Expert Network
CREEPAH4LIFE
IGN: bradley1130
Experience: Regarding the marketing stand point im enrolled in my marking class in high school and next semester I will be taking another marketing class. The degree I want is mainly business marketing or entrepreneurship. Next. With Helper I just have a love and passion to help people its a rewarding position when you help someone with a problem and it puts a smile to my face. Now for Dev. I have some good experience in configuring plugins, and working with PEX (I cant make plugins).
Playing Time: Weekdays 3-6 and weekends 6+.
Why Should I Trust You: Well I have ran many servers and have helped many servers with their plugins and perms. My best server was ExcelsiorNetwork which Me and my friend ran and I did most of the permissions and plugin configurations for it. If you want to talk in skype why you should trust me I will definitely be down as its the best way to tell.

Thanks for reading,
~Brad
03/15/2016 6:19 pm
OmgItsNavel
SpanksgivingHi! My name is Adriana. I am applying for your server because this would be a start of something new. I am always looking forward to try new things!

IGN:polloloco22/spanksgiving/bonehilda (Yes, these are all of my accounts).

Experience: For helper, I've never really have gotten the chance to be one. But I would love to learn by contributing to your server as one. As for builder, I've never really have worked on a server. I usually build steampunk plots and many other plots with my friend Samantha and sometimes with 2 of my other friends on creative servers. I work better with my team. We take our time with our builds to perfect them as beautifully possible. Below I will list some of the builds we've made together. Click the link to see/copy and paste:imgur.com/a/Fwz1X

Playing Time: Up to 4 hours or maybe more a day.

Why Should I Trust You: I am a very trust-worthy person, I will always be respectful to people who are respectful to me, and I would never ever lie to get something. I don't cheat, I don't manipulate.

(If you cannot see the images through the link, I will be more than happy to send them to you through skype).

Both have been accepted!
03/15/2016 1:02 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Modder
FawksX
Bump
03/14/2016 4:17 pm
FawksX
Bump!

We are now wanting people to apply on the forums - minescope.co.uk
03/12/2016 5:44 pm
Cat_In_Hat
Your right, i guess i'll just stick to moderator..-Cat//
03/12/2016 4:16 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
i_know_Brian
ign: i_know_Brian
posision: developer
reasion you should trust me: i have my own server but i love to help other following the rules ofcorse and i have been creating my onw minigame no plugins needed so far
if you want to see the mini game ask me and i will try to get the server that has it up for ya.
skype: i_know_Brian <-- that is my alternet account there is to manny accounts like my main account.
experience; i am very loyal. i have many troubles with creating minigams but i am great at commands / redstone builds if you need a person with alot of redstone nolege wich if there is a problem in a redstone contraption ill mostlikly find and fix the problem

from, the best man you may need
03/12/2016 4:54 pm
FawksX
Are you actully joking?

I'm younger than you and have better spelling.

Denied. Work on your English.
03/12/2016 1:43 pm
FawksX
SpiroMarshesIGN: SpiroMarshes

Experience:
Previous owner of three servers
Former CEO/CTO of http://www.GalaxyNode.com

Availability: In-Game hours will vary. Available the majority of the day for anything that requires me to access server files, or shell access.

Why Should I Trust You: Because you have no reason not to. Anybody can tell you why they should trust you. The truth is, trust is earned.

Denied. Not enough infomation. sorry!
03/12/2016 1:21 pm
Level 37 : Artisan Network
SpiroMarshes
IGN: SpiroMarshes

Experience:
Previous owner of three servers
Former CEO/CTO of www.GalaxyNode.com

Availability: In-Game hours will vary. Available the majority of the day for anything that requires me to access server files, or shell access.

Why Should I Trust You: Because you have no reason not to. Anybody can tell you why they should trust you. The truth is, trust is earned.
03/12/2016 11:08 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Dolphin
kuchkuch2000
Some little information about me:
I'm 15 years old currently in my Sophmore year of college. I'm quite busy at points but I try my best to get on my computer to just, well, mess around. I'm very smart currently with a 4.0 GPA. I'm skilled in HTML, CSS, JavaScript, and a little PHP and JQuery. I can help make a website for you, unless you have one and choose not to list it which is fine. I know some Java coding but not skilled with bukkit. I own a YouTube channel with currently 240 subs (not asking for YouTube rank). I'm pretty good at writing (essay wise) and I'm decent with server logos and banners. Enough about me now, let's get on to the applications.

EDIT: I'm also pretty good at building but not the best.

IGN: kuchkuch2000

Experience: I own a server currently where I made the logo and banner for it. I'm highly skilled with HTML and CSS. I can make pretty decent logos and banners (mostly banners). I'm not a professional at it but I can make decent banners. If you want to see it, then tell me. I only made 2 gfx designs (the banner and logo) and I'm getting better. I use After Effects for the banner as it's the easiest for me and I use Sony Vegas Pro 13 for YouTube. I can make a server trailer for you when you believe it's right. I may not have a lot of subscribers but I'm good at editing. I've also been staff of many other servers but they went down because the Owner didn't want to pay. I am web-Dev on another server but that server is going down as well. It's only a matter of time till it's in the gutter.

Playing Time: Not sure what you mean by this topic but I'm thinking it's how long I can get on. I can get on 2-5hrs, maybe more, on weekends. Weekdays, most likely not much unless I have no homework.

Why Should I Trust You: Even though I own my own server I still came to help you. Why? Well, I believe even though some people own servers, doesn't mean they shouldn't help others. I want to help you make your server the best. However, if you don't believe me or don't trust me, I'll respectfully understand. I just wish to help others when possible.

Extra:
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/kuchkuch2000 (not asking for YouTube rank)
My Computer (Basic Stuff):
I7 6th gen
Nvidia Gefore GTX 960 2gb
16gb RAM
1TB HDD
Definitely will be able to run shaders for server trailer if needed.
I use Fraps to record, GIMP 2 for text creation (logo), Adobe Photoshop for background and logo compiling (logo and banner), After Effects (banner), paint.net (for YouTube).
03/12/2016 11:00 am
FawksX
Bumping

You can't stop me
03/12/2016 7:53 am
Jamesy87 Gaming
IGN: jamesy87 (no alt accounts)
Experience: I have been mod on a few servers that have shut down in the past and I really want to be on a server that will start fresh.
Playing Time: Depends on time and what day, I will be busy sometimes.
Why Should I Trust You: You should trust me because I am very mature and I think I will be a good choice for me to help out the server.

Have a great day!
03/12/2016 8:17 am
FawksX
Denied. Not enough detail
03/12/2016 7:40 am
Cat_In_Hat
ive done a little research and am quite familiar now that ive looked into it ..// Ill be more than Happy to help! Just to get off my shoulders when i log onto your server what will my rank be?// sorry
03/12/2016 8:16 am
FawksX
You can't just Learn Java like *That*

People who are fluent in Java learn to 1 - 10 years. Not 10 minutes.
03/12/2016 7:08 am
Cat_In_Hat
Hey Its me again .. sorry to keep replying .. if you'd like i can become a developer if there are to many moderators?? can you get back to me? sorry to keep bothering you
-Anisah /Cat
03/12/2016 7:15 am
FawksX
Can you do Plugin Development?
03/12/2016 6:24 am
FawksX
ZedockoIGN: Zedocko
Age: Will tell you if I get accepted (I am in my mid teens)
Experience: I am currently a moderator in the successful Alia-Craft server. I am simply looking into expanding. I have recently started learning Java using the bukkit library. While I am not experienced enough to create full plugins I would be more than happy to make many smaller plugins. These may include: Chat filter (swearing), Prefixes for chat and tab menu, etc.
Playing Time: I could accomplish maybe 30mins max on weekdays. Anywhere up to a couple of hours on a weekend.
Why Should I Trust You: I am currently a valued member of the Alia-Craft moderation team for Arcade. They are a very large server. (If you want proof of my Staff position, give me a time and I will join, proving my prefix and permissions).

Readiness: I am available atm, message if you need a plugin made

Messaging on Skype for Previous Work.
03/12/2016 6:07 am
i_know_Brian
ign: i_know_Brian
posision: developer
reasion you should trust me: i have my own server but i love to help other following the rules ofcorse and i have been creating my onw minigame no plugins needed so far
if you want to see the mini game ask me and i will try to get the server that has it up for ya.
skype: i_know_Brian <-- that is my alternet account there is to manny accounts like my main account.
experience; i am very loyal.
03/12/2016 6:24 am
FawksX
Denied.

Not Enough Detail.

Please show Previous Work.
03/12/2016 4:58 am
xCarbon_
IGN:alext007
Experience: I have been lucky enough to own my own servers and join other servers and achieve a staff rank, which, over the years has provided a lot of experience for me and I think i have taught many others stuff of my own. I am a very responsible person, like I have said, i have been Admin+ on many servers which has required a lot of effort. i understand the pressure that gets put upon you when at these kind of ranks and i have adapted to be able to get through it. I am also very good at working with other people so I can make it a lot less stressful for the others working with me.
Playing Time: I can play anytime after 4pm on weekdays and whenever I am free on weekends
Why Should I Trust You: I have played Minecraft for several years now and would say I am quite experienced with servers and how they work, I can easily help any new users how may not be familiar with Minecraft and anyone who needs help with a certain plugin or just help in general. I am not to strict nor too lenient which provides a fair balance to the players of the server and means no one gets a favouritised approach when in a situation which requires professionalism. I always go by the rules on the server, even if i do have a higher rank than someone else that does not give me any exception
03/12/2016 6:25 am
FawksX
Messaged on skype.
03/12/2016 4:47 am
minecrafter123454321
no
03/12/2016 4:24 am
Cat_In_Hat
Hello again! whats your server I.P?
03/12/2016 6:20 am
FawksX
The IP address is currently not open to the public.
03/12/2016 3:43 am
OmgItsNavel
^ Reserved a spot. Like I said we are more interested in Builders and Developers for now
03/12/2016 3:41 am
Cat_In_Hat
Hello im Anisah! IGN:Anisah.Kmart
Experience: Ive had many experience when it comes to moderating a server,ive moderated 3 servers in my life time and would like to start a new chapter, through being a moderator ive gotton very good feedback,i bring a posotive attitude everytime i enter a server.
Playing Time: On a regular basis 4-5 hours
Why Should I Trust You: Its a pleasure helping people,im a very trustworthy person and would never break a promise

hope to hear from you soon
03/12/2016 3:13 am
OmgItsNavel
^ Reserved a spot as a Moderator.
03/07/2016 3:30 pm
ThaRealPHR
IGN: ThaRealPHR

Experience: I've been experienced with the most ranks (I have not been Head-Mod, trial-Mod or Trial-Helper) I have been experienced with (Owner/Co-Owner, Head-Admin/Admin, Moderator and Helper.

Playing Time: All depends on the day or week because one week i'm at my dads (no computer) and one at my moms (with computer) Although during the week after school i am at my moms. So i would say roughly 3-4 Hours during week days, weekends probably 4-5+

Why Should I Trust You: The trust is completely up to you and the other staff members, but out of all of the servers i have been with I've never been fired, i've always followed the rules and punished (Mute, kick, temp-ban/Ban) those who have broken the rules, all of the servers that i was apart of trusted me to handle the server when no other higher staff members were available.

03/07/2016 3:14 pm
FawksX
Bumping Listings
03/06/2016 6:27 pm
Woahhha
IGN: 40a

Rank: Administrator or Configuring/making new sections of the server.

Experience: In the past I have helped run servers and made the backbone of servers in the past meaning I have done plugin configuration along with permissions and that such. I also have had previous experience with building thus I can help completely make a well rounded server.

Playing Time: I play 4-5 hours at least on weekdays and along the lines for 7+ hours on the weekends.

Why Should I Trust You: Trust is a big factor in life along with giving someone permission to change something you put long hard hours in, I have been through that grind before I also know what if feels like to not have trusted people surrounding your community, thus I work and achieve the most trust possible and hope I can prove that to you if further communication.

03/06/2016 6:23 pm
kajacomack
Hello, my name is Cole, and I am hoping to join your server's staff team.

1. IGN
kajacomack

2. Age

3. Rank
Any, preferably Builder/Moderator

4. Experience
I am very, very experienced when it comes to owning servers, building, and moderating server chats, and know how to have fun, and make it fun for other people. I have owned multiple servers throughout my time, and a tons of positive energy. I have been Mod and Builder for a server known as WestCoastMinecraft which I played for approximately 2 1/2 years. Unfortunately it shut down recently.

5. Playing Time
0 nanoseconds, since it is not available to the public yet.

6. Why should you trust me?
It's hard to say since you don't actually know me. But, like I said before, I have owned multiple servers and been admin/mod/builder on many other servers, so I am obviously trustworthy since many other people have trusted me enough to make me apart of their staff team.

7. Skype
snowysnipes

8. Why should you choose me
I am very experienced, trustworthy, but most of all, I am a great builder, moderator, admin, and know how to bring positivity and fun to the scene. I am an amazing team leader, and can quickly defuse tight situations in chat with my fast WPM (100+).

Thank you for your time, sorry for any repetition! Also, I apologize if this seems rushed or inaccurate, I literally JUST finished making an application that took 30 minutes, and Google Chrome crashed...so it was quite annoying and wanted to get this done
03/06/2016 6:56 pm
OmgItsNavel
Accepted!! Welcome aboard, I'll see you on Skype

@Woahhha
Please check your PM!
03/06/2016 5:53 pm
kajacomack
I just accidentally exited out of my finished application, 20 more minutes while I replicate it...
03/06/2016 5:55 pm
OmgItsNavel
Haha I did something similar while making this thread. Looking forward to your application!
03/06/2016 4:02 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
Flaming_Sky
IGN: Flaming_Sky

Experience: I have Previously owned 2 server Co ownend 1 and Moderator on 6 Admin on 4 and 1 dev

Playing Time: I am not sure what you mean by this but I can be on 2-3 Hours per day and I'm in MNT DAYLIGHT TIME

Why Should I Trust You: Because of all of my past experience and why would I want to destroy another mc addict's dream. That would be low...

Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome