(RECRUITING) LOOKING FOR TONS OF STAFF ON SERVER NETWORK! Anyone willing to work CAN join!

CritzLord's Avatar CritzLord β€’ 8/12/18 7:56 pm history
8/16/2018 3:04 pm
Ender_of_Timez's Avatar Ender_of_Timez
Hey everyone, my name is ben. i am looking for people to help run this brand new minecraft server network im going to be creating. i'm willing to take anybody that has little experience and is willing to commit to the server, that being said higher ranks will require more experience. Now a little bit about myself, i have been running servers for about 5 years, ive been programming video games and software as a hobby for about 6 years, i willing be learning java so i can make my own plugins for this server, that being the language im least known of other than JavaScript. I eventually want to branch out and create a gaming community that has servers among tons of other games and make/code mods for them. if you are interested in helping the application details are down below! you should get a reply within 24 hours indicating your approval or denial.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS:
NAME:
SKYPE, TEAMSPEAK, DISCORD:
POSITION OF CHOICE (list is down below):
DESCRIPTION/EXPERIENCE:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
POSITIONS:
Co-Owner (Lots of experience with servers):
Head-Admin
Admin:
Head-Builder (Lots of experience with building)
Builder
Head-Dev (Lots of experience with coding/programming)
Dev
Head-Mod
Mod
Helper
CritzLord
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/16/2018 3:04 pm
Ender_of_Timez
I'd rather demonstrate my skills than explain them. If you're interested contact me on discord at Itsalphatheguy#7809
08/15/2018 7:39 am
Level 1 : New Network
Clive_Staples
NAME:Clive_Staples (not my realname)
IGN:Clive_Staples
SKYPE, TEAMSPEAK, DISCORD:Clive_Staples#7926
POSITION OF CHOICE (list is down below):co owner
DESCRIPTION/EXPERIENCE: i have been every staff rank helper mod admin manager and owner and would like to help little servers like this grow i hope i get the chance to :D
08/15/2018 6:48 amhistory
iYanny
Name:Yan(Nickname)
IGN:YanniLuff_(Changed in a few days to iYan/IYanny)
Have nothing from this 3:/
Position: Almost everything where i can help people :D Except builder, im not a really good builder
Experience:
Hey Ben :D I really would love to join ur server, maybe even as a
staff or something else ^^ I have lots of experience with that, and
after all i try everytime to help people, even if i dont be a staff, i
love to help people :D And in the last months, years i saw more staffs
who doens´t should be staffs so, if u let me a chance i try to my best
to be a really good staff :D
Even if u dont accept me, i would join this server and try to help so much i can :D Staffs aren´t online the whole time, so u could need a few players who acting like "Jr-Staffs". Like i said i have lots of experience, was often staff, admin or even co-owner on servers, sometimes even builder, but im seriously: U shouldn´t put me as a builder ^^
Also: I would love if u accept me, and i hope we will have a nice server then and hopefully a good time with ur new staff members and have a nice day! :D
-Yan
08/15/2018 4:29 am
Level 1 : New Network
Redzilla22
NAME: Red
IGN: Redzilla22
SKYPE, TEAMSPEAK, DISCORD: Redzilla#5071
POSITION OF CHOICE (list is down below): Builder
DESCRIPTION/EXPERIENCE: Currently doing building, development (development wise working with npc and denizen) and doing a resource pack for my friends server. The server is a fantasy medieval base I just need something to do while I wait for them to wake up, plis.
08/15/2018 12:21 amhistory
Level 3 : Apprentice Engineer
leprican13

NAME:
Truman, aliases Shade or Aecus
IGN: gflshade or Aecus_
DISCORD: Aecus#2670
POSITION OF CHOICE: Dev preferably but I'd be happy to help anywhere
DESCRIPTION/EXPERIENCE: I have nearly 7 years of staff experience, with a few gaps. Been playing since 1.2.5. I've been anything from Owner to Moderator and everything in between. I'm great at building nature styled builds such as landscapes. A lot of my experience has been in plugin configuration and server setup, though sadly never got into coding them myself. Basically if you've got a problem with the configuration of some plugin and you can't figure it out, I'm your guy. I do have some java and javascript knowledge.
08/14/2018 12:40 pmhistory
Level 38 : Artisan Miner
Only The Best
NAME: Maks
IGN: OnlyTheBest
SKYPE, TEAMSPEAK, DISCORD: π•Ίπ–“π–‘π–žπ•Ώπ–π–Šπ•­π–Šπ–˜π–™#9595 (I can supply skype if accepted)
POSITION OF CHOICE (list is down below): Head-Admin / Manager or Co-owner even if I am good enough.
DESCRIPTION/EXPERIENCE: Hello, I have owned many previous servers and been a part of the management team in plenty other. I am not that great at building however I am amazing at configuring plugins and making custom guis, commands and weapons. (for manager) I also know what makes a good staff member and how one should act towards players. I can pickup most things easily (like plugins I've never worked with before) and learn rules and guidelines and follow them. Thanks for reading this paragraph...
- OnlyTheBest
08/14/2018 12:07 pmhistory
arvidgreat
NAME: Arvid ( won't tell my after name)
IGN: ArvidGreat
SKYPE, TEAMSPEAK, DISCORD: skype Arvid CE, teamspeak i dont have it. Discord ArvidGreat#1594
POSITION OF CHOICE :Admin
DESCRIPTION/EXPERIENCE: I had my own server just a year ago whit around 20 players. It was a towny server. Im also very active on towny server. in sweden top 10 server is only towny and im are know to own one of the biggest town in all of swedens towny server community. whit a town of 422 residens all my cities cobind is around 1k residents. if you wan't to make a towny server im the right guy to be staff on your server.

( my english can be hard to understand but im from sweden, so english is not my first language)

mvh Arvid

Sincerely Arvid
08/14/2018 10:23 amhistory
Qpwf
NAME:Ali

IGNQpwf:

SKYPE=MrAteem

Teamspeak=Qpwf

Discord#Qpwf#6982

POSITION OF CHOICE:Head Admin // Admin
DESCRIPTION/EXPERIENCE:I have alot of experience With servers and I have been Head admin twice on servers called MineTrueMC And KingNetwork I also have been staff on Many other servers and most recently a server called VapeNetwork where I was Head Moderator But I resigned as the owner was making racial remarks but I also think I deserve head admin as I would take the job very seriously and i would try to be active 5-6 hours a day to improve the server but I also get along with everyone.

Extra Information:Im from the uk

time zone:BST

Thanks for reading

-Qpwf
08/14/2018 9:54 amhistory
Level 1 : New Explorer
iMavy
Name: Mavy/Mavis [Not my real name]

IGN: iMavy

Discord: KM #4608

Position of Choice: Co-Owner, Head-Admin, Admin [Preferably Co-Owner or Head-Admin if possible, no rank less than that]

Experience: I have been moderator in many servers, sometimes worked my way up to Admin and Co-Owner. Normally I had to start from Helper, I worked extra hard to work my way up in a few servers. I used to promote a lot of servers and was trusted. I have a lot of contacts of people who play Minecraft PC and are always active on servers and so I could promote many servers easily. The reason I want to help this server is because it's new and I want to help this server expand. I had to resign from the ranks as I had my finals coming up and couldnt be active. I speak English only. I like helping small servers transform into famous servers and like to help many. I have decorated many places. [Spawnpoint of servers, shops, and more] My style of building can be anything from Kawaii [Cute] to Rustic. I liked to take care of bans, mutes and warnings when I used to be Moderator or higher. I have been playing for over 5 years and learnt a lot from playing Minecraft.

Extras: Although I have to build relationships with friendly staff members and owners, I would prefer to have Head-Admin or Co-Owner [Even if anyone doesn't know me, including the owner, I would like people to know that I can be completely trusted and will be honest with others.] Thank you for reading!

Have an awesome day Ben! Hope to get Head-Admin or Co-Owner! [Just throwing it out there looool, btw if u need any good jokes, im the right person to ask loooooooooooooool] Good luck with your server! Hope you can expand your server and have awesome support with your other staff members!

πŸ’•πŸŽ€πŸŒˆπŸ¦„ -Mavy
08/13/2018 7:09 pm
smurfenrw
NAME: Call me what you want (Smurf, Greo is also fine)

IGN: Smurfenrw

SKYPE, TEAMSPEAK, DISCORD: Greoplyn#5599

POSITION OF CHOICE (list is down below): Admin, Mod, Head-Mod

DESCRIPTION/EXPERIENCE: I have experience as a super mod for a server called minestruck, that server has been down for a long time, i worked my way up the ranks. I helped to promote the server and the people playing on it and i can do it again with this server too. As of now i have free time to be on the server, if i dont have free time, ill join whenever i can. I do enjoy helping people, thats why i want to become a staff member. English is my second language, (Im swedish) which could help depending on other peoples time zones.
08/13/2018 8:51 amhistory
RedactedNA
NAME:Prefered name is Red

IGN:RedactedNA

SKYPE, TEAMSPEAK, DISCORD:RedactedNA #1079

POSITION OF CHOICE (list is down below):

DESCRIPTION/EXPERIENCE:Admin-Mod or Head of either. Or anything to be honest.
Over my years of playing I have had many roles of staff. Ranging from helper - Staff Manager - Public Manager (Not seen as much, is in charge of how the server is promoted, handles sponsers, websites that show the ip and how new players see the server. Normally has admin perms as they need to help on and off server. Normally has maybe 1 or 2 people there to help with things such as discord (or teamspeak) though many servers don't have those helpers)

I've had experience with modded servers and harder plug-in eg Slime Fun. I hope to bring a reliable, and fun experience. That creates a fun and non-toxic community (unless that's what you want haha) for people to enjoy.

Admin-Mod
Or Head of either
08/13/2018 11:37 am
CritzLord
thanks for applying red! you have been given the rank of admin! you should get a friend request from me on discord soon!
08/13/2018 12:02 am
This reply was removed by the poster or a moderator.
08/13/2018 11:36 am
CritzLord
thanks for applying andy! you are now head admin! you should be getting a friend request from me on discord soon
08/12/2018 9:21 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
BlueBarry360
Name: Dont wanna say real name, so just call me Gomi
Age: 11 (No worries tho, ive had a lot of experience with minecraft servers!)
IGN: GomiNugget
Discord: GomiNugget #9405
Position of choice: Admin
Experience: I was once an admin on a server called Bootcraft. I helped advertise the server and helped build, give information to new players, helped solve problems, and more! There is one thing that also might help too, If you ever have a problem with not being able to find a plugin/mod or need help knowing something in general, I can do research on it to find an answer! If you want any more info just contact me on my discord plz.
08/12/2018 9:35 pm
CritzLord
Thanks for applying Gomi! you are accepted as admin! you should get a PM from me on discord soon
08/12/2018 8:49 pm
Lewishigham8
is the sevrevr cracked
08/12/2018 9:00 pm
CritzLord
no its premium
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com