[TheMonarchy] Recruiting mods & admins

TheSettler's Avatar TheSettler8/19/13 11:10 am
1 emeralds 184 5
8/20/2013 3:32 am
vAngel's Avatar vAngel
Greetings PMC,

We are working on the upcoming server the monarchy, and we are in need of staff.
Unfortunatly the content we are working on has to remain classified so far, but will be released and told you when accepted.

Here is our website so far,
http://themonarchytm.weebly.com/

These are the application formats:

Click to reveal
--==Monarchy Recruitment==--

Name:

Minecraft name:

Weekly hours: ( How long can we expect you online during normal days?)

Motivation: ( What motivates you to be staff? )

Expertise: ( As staff in general, what are you the best at? )

Experience: ( Have you been staff before )

History: ( Have you ever been banned, muted, tempbanned,etc. and why? )

Aspects: ( what aspects of minecraft servers do you like?)
Roleplay: ( yes/no )
Factions ( yes/no )
MMORPG ( yes/no)
PvP ( yes/no)
PvE (yes/no)
Economy (yes/no)
Freebuild (yes/no)

--== Thanks for applying ==--
TheSettler
Level 25 : Expert Unicorn

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/20/2013 3:32 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Network
vAngel
Name: Matt
Minecraft name: Redbroshi
Weekly hours: ( How long can we expect you online during normal days?): Any amount that i am needed
Motivation: ( What motivates you to be staff? ): My personality, it is normal for me to protect, serve and help
Expertise: ( As staff in general, what are you the best at? ): Im a jack of all traits
Experience: ( Have you been staff before ): Yes. if i would be rated out of 10 i would be 8.7
History: ( Have you ever been banned, muted, tempbanned,etc. and why? ) Nop
Aspects: ( what aspects of minecraft servers do you like?)
Roleplay: ( yes/no ): No
Factions ( yes/no ): Yes
MMORPG ( yes/no): Yes
PvP ( yes/no): Yes (as long as there is not lag)
PvE (yes/no): Yes (as long as there is not lag)
Economy (yes/no) Yes
Freebuild (yes/no) Yes
08/20/2013 3:13 am
Level 25 : Expert Unicorn
TheSettler
Guingames accepted!
08/19/2013 11:36 am
Level 1 : New Miner
GuinGames
--==Monarchy Recruitment==--

Name: Alex Wiklund

Minecraft name:GuinGames

Weekly hours: ( How long can we expect you online during normal days?) 4-7 hours a day

Motivation: ( What motivates you to be staff? ) The server that i owned made me see how fun it is.

Expertise: ( As staff in general, what are you the best at? ) Im very good at checking the chat and the fourms for rulebreakers. And i learn commands easily!

Experience: ( Have you been staff before ) Yes i have owned a server

History: ( Have you ever been banned, muted, tempbanned,etc. and why? ) muted cause i asked to get banned for 2 days in a server because i wanted to do an expirement with it.

Aspects: ( what aspects of minecraft servers do you like?) redstone! im very good at redstone! and the building aspect of minecraft and also pvp is great aswell!
Roleplay: ( yes/no ) Yes
Factions ( yes/no ) yes
MMORPG ( yes/no)idk
PvP ( yes/no)?Yes
PvE (yes/no)?yes
Economy (yes/no)?yes
Freebuild (yes/no) ?yes

--== Thanks for applying ==--
08/19/2013 11:29 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Humantorch1
[color=#00FFFF][/colorIGN: Mariofart56
1. How can you improve this server?
By creating awesome builds for the server that will add to the overall feel of the community and server. By moderating effectively and fairly. Eliminating any conflicts between players in a diplomatic manner. Keeping the server free of hackers and greifers and enforcing the server rules. Finding and suggesting new and fun plugins. Working on making the server fun and easy to get used to for new members and creating new areas to keeps the older members interested.

2. How can you help us look better?
By promoting a good reputation by moderating fairly and making sure to help new members familiarize themselves with the server. I would create awesome community structures, new towns, and areas with warps for easy accessibility that the whole server would be able to enjoy. I can post threads on Minecraft forums to help grow the server. These threads will have a clear description with screenshots and will be displayed in an organized fashion to show we are a organized and fun server.

3. How old are you?
I am thirteen.

4. How will you get people online, active, and helpful on our server?
Like I said above I will help post threads on various forums and I have lots of friends who play Minecraft which I can get to join the server. Also, promoting a fair and fun atmosphere on the server can be achieved by demonstrating these qualities as a administrator. Encouraging current members to be helpful and welcoming of new members. I would get members involved in team tasks, such as building new towns and adding to spawn. I'd suggest new plugins that our members might enjoy.

Most importantly I think that keeping the server fun and having fair and helpful moderators and administrators is what will keep people online and active, as well as attract new members. Current players that are having fun on the server and are good members who obey the rules are the kinds of people who we want inviting their friends to the server. Attracting these kinds of players is the best way to keep people online and involved.

5. Where do you live?
Texas

6. Have you ever been banned in any other server at all?
Yes, mostly for no reason. I got blamed for something I didn't do and was banned. Another time I got banned for a "rule" that a moderator made up on the spot (I was pouring lava on my farm animals to get cooked meat and he didn't think I should be placing lava... I still don't know why). I was banned once from normal defaults that somehow got op and hackers.

7. Are you nice, active, and helpful on any server?
Yes, I have been op/admin on +15 servers. I am very nice and responsible and I always look see both people's point of view in any disagreements. I am always ready to help also, I enjoy being involved with the community. I am especially helpful to new members.

8. What knowledge do you have of other servers?
I am op/admin on 3 servers.

9. Will you abuse powers?
No, I will not abuse powers. It would be disrespectful to be given admin only to abuse my powers.
Requested position: At least Moderator
08/19/2013 11:22 am
Level 8 : Apprentice Architect
Dahtom
Depends..has it got any population?
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome