Recruiting mods/builders for Role-play server

zalex11's Avatar zalex112/3/14 1:56 pm
6/10/2014 11:49 am
rainbowdash949's Avatar rainbowdash949
Hi, we’re planning to start up a Role-play server and we’re looking for builders and mods to help us set up. We’re calling the server; The Aldon server as we thought this sounded interesting. If you’re interested helping us build the server please apply using the template below. If we think you’re good enough, we’ll reply you your post or PM you. Builders will be rewarded with a free donator rank if we believe you've helped us out. We’re looking for around 10 builders and 4 mods (who may be upgraded to admin when we know how dedicated you are) so good luck. We’re also looking for a graphic designer to design a professional logo and banner (either gif or flash); you will also be rewarded with a donator rank. If you would like to help us out with this, please comment below (no need to fill out application).

Your in-game name:

Which rank are you applying for (Builder/Mod)?

Past Experience/Past Builds (Planetminecraft build links/screenshots):

Are you able to use world edit tools?:

What type of builds do you specialize in (if this applies to you)?:

Why do you want to join the Aldon server?:

Why should we choose you, instead of another applicant?:

How much time are you willing to put into the Aldon server?:

Have you ever been banned on a server before (please don’t lie, we will check on MCBans)?:

What is your Time zone?:

How can we contact you?:

Any other information you want to add about yourself or your abilities:

Using good grammar will give you a better chance at being accepted. Please state if English is not your first language so we can excuse you
zalex11
Level 13 : Journeyman Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

rainbowdash949
06/10/2014 11:49 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
Your in-game name: tye1294

Which rank are you applying for Mod

http://stormmcclans.enjin.com/home help build spawn

Are you able to use world edit tools?: yes

What type of builds do you specialize in (if this applies to you)?:

Why do you want to join the Aldon server?:yes because i to help other people out and help them out on their server

Why should we choose you, instead of another applicant?: because i am staff on multiple servers

How much time are you willing to put into the Aldon server?: alot

Have you ever been banned on a server before (please don’t lie, we will check on MCBans)?:yes and never been on that server aka softslayer and i will explain later

What is your Time zone?:central us

How can we contact you?:skype tye1294. (ps captainjayzo has my Skype name)

Any other information you want to add about yourself or your abilities: im a very lovable person
westlyprice239
02/05/2014 7:10 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Artist
Your in-game name:tetris239

Which rank are you applying for (Builder/Mod)?builder

http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/ ... l-house-1/
Are you able to use world edit tools?:no

What type of builds do you specialize in (if this applies to you)?:Medieval houses and small modern houses

Why do you want to join the Aldon server?:I have played minecraft for 2 years and I want to help build on some servers

Why should we choose you, instead of another applicant?: I have played minecraft for a couple years and have gotten better at building and I like to build and I would like to help some people out...

How much time are you willing to put into the Aldon server?:I do have a tight schedule but I can usually play at least 2 hours a day

Have you ever been banned on a server before (please don’t lie, we will check on MCBans)?:I think once a long time ago for a dispute with a player

What is your Time zone?: Central Time USA

How can we contact you?: PM me and I'll tell you my email...

Any other information you want to add about yourself or your abilities:
xXCrAcKiNpNuTXx
02/05/2014 6:31 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Network
xXCrAcKiNpNuTXxYour in-game name:xXCrAcKiNpNuTXx

Which rank are you applying for (Builder/Mod)?mod

Past Experience/Past Builds (Planetminecraft build links/screenshots): I have been a moderator 4 times, admin 5, co-owner 1, builder 1,

Are you able to use world edit tools?:yes,

What type of builds do you specialize in (if this applies to you)?:i'm good at pixel art but I can build some other things

Why do you want to join the Aldon server?: Because I love helping players staff or anyone who needs help and I am very funny I am mature and I have lots of experiance

Why should we choose you, instead of another applicant?:Because like I said above I am funny mature and experienced

How much time are you willing to put into the Aldon server?:I can be on about 2-3 hours a day if not more

Have you ever been banned on a server before (please don’t lie, we will check on MCBans)?:yes, for dumb reasons though

What is your Time zone?:Pacific,

How can we contact you?:Skype or email my Skype is xxcrackinpnutxx

Any other information you want to add about yourself or your abilities:Nope, I believe that's all thanks for viewing my application
jihob
02/03/2014 5:00 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Architect
Your in-game name: raswod123

Which rank are you applying for (Builder/Mod)? builder

Past Experience/Past Builds (Planetminecraft build links/screenshots): http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/ ... th-castle/
the only project that i is on pmc, helped my frined building
can give u more screenshots later
Are you able to use world edit tools?: yes i am

What type of builds do you specialize in (if this applies to you)?: steampunk, medieval, modern, victorian, a bit gothic. can build anything u want kinda, as long as i can get inspiration from google or something then its fine

Why do you want to join the Aldon server?: looking for some intresting stuff to make, meet new people to play with and have fun. and i love building so why not become a builder.

Why should we choose you, instead of another applicant?: i have many years of minecraft experience about 5-6 years. have played it a long time and i have been building since then and i have made many hubs/spawn and some maps for other server too building is my life! and i have a pretty great fantasy

How much time are you willing to put into the Aldon server?: how much you need:) i have quite alot freetime so i can dedicate most of it to this

Have you ever been banned on a server before (please don’t lie, we will check on MCBans)?: yes i think so. dont really remember but i think there is one or two

What is your Time zone?: +1 im from sweden

How can we contact you?: skype (faunaz99)

Any other information you want to add about yourself or your abilities: im swedish, im in a buildteam but that wont stop me from dedicating to this server.
xXCrAcKiNpNuTXx
02/03/2014 4:21 pm
And me?
thtmmoguy
02/03/2014 3:08 pm
thtmmoguy
02/03/2014 3:08 pm
thtmmoguy
02/03/2014 2:25 pm
I think your EST
Veloic_raptor1337
02/03/2014 2:13 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
Erm, I really don't know my time-zone, all I know is I live in the USA, and I live in Georgia.
Veloic_raptor1337
02/03/2014 2:12 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
Your in-game name: raptorman750

Which rank are you applying for (Builder/Mod)?: Builder mostly, but ether one is acceptable.

Past Experience/Past Builds (Planetminecraft build links/screenshots): I am currently working on a medieval map.

Are you able to use world edit tools?: Yes, though I am not the greatest at W.E, I'm not the worst.

What type of builds do you specialize in (if this applies to you)?: Medieval, steam punk, pretty much every genre.

Why do you want to join the Aldon server?: Because I've always wanted to be a builder on a RPG server, so this looks like a great time to apply.

Why should we choose you, instead of another applicant?: Because I am outgoing with my builds, I am homeschooled, so I get to be on a lot longer than most, I am very creative, and building is a part of me

How much time are you willing to put into the Aldon server?: As much as needed

Have you ever been banned on a server before (please don’t lie, we will check on MCBans)?: Yes, doesn't everyone get banned one and a while, but I mostly get banned for no good reason.

What is your Time zone?: Erm, let me get back to you on that... XD

How can we contact you?: E-mail, I'll PM you the E-mail address later.

Any other information you want to add about yourself or your abilities: I really like working alone, that doesn't mean I want to be the only builder! I love having help from time-to-time.
zalex11
02/03/2014 2:41 pm
Accepted, I'll PM you the IP soon.
SKSoccer
02/03/2014 2:03 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Mage
Your in-game name: SKSoccer

Which rank are you applying for (Builder/Mod)? Mod

Past Experience/Past Builds (Planetminecraft build links/screenshots): Moderator on mc.ecocitycraft.com (100-300 constant players)

Are you able to use world edit tools?: Yes

What type of builds do you specialize in (if this applies to you)?: n/a

Why do you want to join the Aldon server?: I am looking to help a new/smaller server grow and prosper. I hope to keep a happy and healthy player base as well.

Why should we choose you, instead of another applicant?: I am trustworthy, but above this, I am great with personal relationships. I would rather discuss what a player did wrong, rather than instantly ban them and never see them again. I like to get to know each player personally, so I can help them when they are in need.

How much time are you willing to put into the Aldon server?: 3-5 Hours per day

Have you ever been banned on a server before (please don’t lie, we will check on MCBans)?: Once, for griefing over 1 year ago on a creative server that I can no longer remember. I am extremely sorry for this instance, and it will obviously never happen again.

What is your Time zone?: EST

How can we contact you?:
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/julie.howe.501

Any other information you want to add about yourself or your abilities: n/a
zalex11
02/03/2014 2:40 pm
Accepted, I'll PM you the IP soon.
xXCrAcKiNpNuTXx
02/03/2014 2:03 pm
Your in-game name:xXCrAcKiNpNuTXx

Which rank are you applying for (Builder/Mod)?mod

Past Experience/Past Builds (Planetminecraft build links/screenshots): I have been a moderator 4 times, admin 5, co-owner 1, builder 1,

Are you able to use world edit tools?:yes,

What type of builds do you specialize in (if this applies to you)?:i'm good at pixel art but I can build some other things

Why do you want to join the Aldon server?: Because I love helping players staff or anyone who needs help and I am very funny I am mature and I have lots of experiance

Why should we choose you, instead of another applicant?:Because like I said above I am funny mature and experienced

How much time are you willing to put into the Aldon server?:I can be on about 2-3 hours a day if not more

Have you ever been banned on a server before (please don’t lie, we will check on MCBans)?:yes, for dumb reasons though

What is your Time zone?:Pacific,

How can we contact you?:Skype or email

Any other information you want to add about yourself or your abilities:Nope, I believe that's all thanks for viewing my application
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome