Recruiting Co-Owner! (16+)

Monz23's Avatar Monz2310/30/16 12:13 pm
6/12/2017 10:09 am
Monz23's Avatar Monz23
If you are below the age of 16, can't dedicate 4-5 hours a day to making this server and maintaining it, stop, this isn't for you.

Hey guys, I'm Monz, I'm 17 years old and I live in London, UK (GMT). I'm looking for an individual who help me throughout this process, from planning to actually buying paid featured advertisements from an .org slot..

I'm extremely professional, can dedicate a lot of time and motivated to make this work. I am not looking for more than 2 people to help in this process, I am looking for only one Co-owner and potentially someone else to help me with another job. I'm looking for someone who knows how to things from using OVH, to importing worlds, schematics, just in general and all-rounded Owner. The owner is required to be professional, be able to talk on mic and be able to dedicate a lot of their time to making this work. The owner should preferably be around the age of 17, have a close timezone to mine, maybe 1-2 hours away is acceptable.

I'm not sure exactly how the server is going to be, not sure whether we should take the route of a factions themed server, or an all-rounded gamemode server, this will have to be spoken about.

I'm only looking for serious enquires, do not message me below regarding server setups or anything like that. . I know this is extremely brief but more will be clear once we have spoken. I will be doing interviews all day today regarding this, this process will go on for about 2-3 weeks. Be prepared.

Also want to state that next year, I will professionally start a potential career in Youtube, the types of videos that I will post will be minecraft of course, so I am no way taking this as a joke, I see this as the start of my career.

If you're interested, introduce yourself down below, I'm sure you're old enough to know how to do that without an application.
Monz23
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/12/2017 7:50 am
Monz23
Still looking for this
06/12/2017 8:08 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
MikeH
Discord Details?
06/12/2017 10:09 am
Monz23
Say what you have to say here
06/06/2017 5:28 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
StealthKash
Hi Monz,

I've sent you a private message on here for you to check out. I understand you prefer it to be said here, but this is a special case and I'm sure it may interest you.

Thanks
06/06/2017 6:20 pm
Monz23
I have responded
06/05/2017 6:14 pm
hutner5619
Hello,

My name is Hunter and I am currently 17 years old, I would be glad to help you with setting up your minecraft server, I have a little knowledge of using a dedicated server but I am willing to learn , I have many ideas I could help you with to getting the server started and maintain, I also have a domain we could use.
06/06/2017 1:49 pm
Monz23
No thanks
06/04/2017 8:47 pm
Level 44 : Master Architect
Omardegante
maybe i cant be co owner but i can be Admin, im a professional Builder
06/05/2017 4:51 pm
Monz23
Sorry how does that even correlate?

06/04/2017 7:33 pm
Monz23
Just ordered the dedicated server, if I don't find anyone within a week this position will be closed.
05/29/2017 7:57 pm
Edwark10
Still looking ?
06/02/2017 7:02 pm
Monz23
yes
02/12/2017 10:00 am
Monz23
Pm me your skype details
02/12/2017 10:55 am
Level 15 : Journeyman Crafter
ANABOLICS
i have messaged you my skype details
02/12/2017 9:26 am
Level 15 : Journeyman Crafter
ANABOLICS
Hey Monz , I'm 18 , i am currently also living in the UK , i have ran servers for a while and i can build as well as setup nearly ever single plugin , i have knowledge using dedicated servers using Os's like Linux or Ubuntu , i am not the best but i have basic knowledge , i have a lot of spare time at the moment , i have a very clear mic and i am able to do whatever is needed to get the job done , i am very happy working in a professional environment and i hope to hear from you , i have a lot of ideas to implement to make the beginning of your new career a lot more exciting and easier , if you accept me i will suggest these ideas through Skype if you choose to add me
02/12/2017 8:09 am
Monz23
I am still looking for this guys
11/05/2016 4:33 pm
Monz23
Denied sorry
10/31/2016 5:10 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Network
Svennieboy777
Introducing:

Hello my name is Sven Looijen (Svennieboy777), Cyber-Spider Network owner. I can conclude that I have setup a really nice network. We got into our staff team a website developer of Jartex network (Network of 500 people) who could help us creating a great site (Our current website: cyber-spider.net). Besides this I know a few Java developers with over 2 years of experience and mostly a bukkit/spigot profile. Our aim of our network is to create a 100% customize network, custom builds + custom plugins, unique gameplay, We believe this is the key to success. I am at the moment looking for a merge to bind the servers together into 1 big network.

Previous experience:
I've had server experience for over 4 years now. I first started with small non-paid jobs for setting up small servers, I worked for 2 servers in that time (beaconcraft, torchcraft). After a while I received my first paid job, setting up a factions server. I have setted up many servers and have earned great money with it. I really enjoyed managing servers and I feel like I did want to start for my own network. A professional network. At first I was asking myself the questions what do I need, and maybe even more important, who do I need? The first question that came up to me was "What do people want on a minecraft server?" and "How to become professional?" I started searching to the right staff team and after a while I found them. With the great advantage that the web developer of Jartex network was already a great friend of me before he worked for jartex network.

Anything else you should know?
I am 17 years old and I am really looking for someone who knows what he is doing, I believe you are the right person for this. From previous experience I believe that 2 things are really popular at the moment. 1. Minigames, 2. Free build: Creative, Skyblock, Factions. It's important to work with a build-up player base system. As example for minigames you need players, you first will need another server before starting a minigames server because you need players for minigames. Then the second question, what are the servers going to contain? I want to help you with all of this. Since my 4 years of previous experience I can tell you what people are looking for into a server. It's important that it is not too hard for them. Mostly minecraft players are between 9-15, you have to use this information into the decides you make, hard gamemodes will confuse them and make them leaving.
10/31/2016 2:56 pm
Monz23
You haven't read the post.
10/30/2016 5:01 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Princess
The Dynamic Dragon
Hello i would like to help you
10/30/2016 1:00 pm
Monz23
No, please say what you have to here, only then will I add you on Skype, just makes my life easier.
10/30/2016 12:48 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Network
Matthew_W
My name is Matthew, I believe i could help a lot in your new idea, Please contact me on skype for more detail. MatthewWalden11
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome