Recruiting A Co-Owner/Server Manager

WaterNode's Avatar WaterNode2/18/13 11:33 pm
3/29/2013 2:15 pm
xXClaudBodgeXx's Avatar xXClaudBodgeXx
Hello there, a friend and I am creating a special type of Minecraft server. We are looking for a server manager, to help start it up, the server has 80 slots as of now, and 4GB RAM. We are looking for various qualities in this server manager, including the ability to lead building of maps, spawns, plugin management, staff management, etc.

Application:
IGN:
Do you have a Skype account (yes/no):
Previous ranks or experience on servers (eg: Moderator/Admin):
Availability:
Building experience (yes/no):
Leadership positions involving Minecraft that you have taken (eg: Manager Of VirtualMinecon or Owner of a Minecraft Map Creation Team):
Can you effectively work with plugins? (eg: In game/Configuration):
Questions for me:
About you:
Anything else to include:

Requirements/Guide On Joining/Information:
Becoming a manager:
To become a manager you need to have basic knowledge on how to fix the many server
problems that may occur. You also have to be able to control situations such as griefing and
abuse of other players. You will be constructing the server, and practically owning it. We require of you to know basic commands (eg: ban
player), and commands required to construct the server.You also have to be mature and nice to players and other members of staff, but you will be selecting a amount of staff, so this shouldn’t be a problem. All information about the server will be enclosed to the candidates accepted for selection. Elaboration for your application is very much appreciated.
WaterNode
Level 16 : Journeyman Engineer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/29/2013 2:15 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Modder
xXClaudBodgeXx
GN: Claudbodge
Do you have a Skype account (yes/no): Yes
Previous ranks or experience on servers (eg: Moderator/Admin): Adminstartor
Timezone (eg: GMT/EST): GMT
Availability: 24/7
Building experience (yes/no): Yes
Leadership positions involving Minecraft that you have taken (eg: Manager Of VirtualMinecon or Owner of a Minecraft Map Creation Team): Builded a server spawn with Lysa Building Group And A City in A medieval city project
Can you effectively work with plugins? (eg: In game/Configuration): I have Edit essentials And almost full config i am an owner of a past server and A full set of rare plugins i solve plugin problems in a ideal of 2 minutes or 1
Questions for me:
About you: I am 16 Turning To 17 pretty soon After my experience in owning a server I decided to quit and manage to be a staff I have been playing since alpha and From 1.8.1 i started with Server management And in 1.9 release i started staying 24/7 On servers
Anything else to include: I have very effective experience with staff i take care with other staff In other problems.
03/29/2013 2:14 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Modder
xXClaudBodgeXx
GN: Claudbodge
Previous ranks or experience on servers (eg: Moderator/Admin): Adminstartor
Availability: 24/7
Leadership positions involving Minecraft that you have taken (eg: Manager Of VirtualMinecon or Owner of a Minecraft Map Creation Team): Builded a server spawn with Lysa Building Group And A City in A medieval city project
Can you effectively work with plugins? (eg: In game/Configuration): I have Edit essentials And almost full config i am an owner of a past server and A full set of rare plugins i solve plugin problems in a ideal of 2 minutes or 1
Questions for me:
About you: I am 16 Turning To 17 pretty soon After my experience in owning a server I decided to quit and manage to be a staff I have been playing since alpha and From 1.8.1 i started with Server management And in 1.9 release i started staying 24/7 On servers
Anything else to include: I have very effective experience with staff i take care with other staff In other problems.
03/29/2013 12:56 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
CatastropheGaming99
IGN: Oscar696969
Previous ranks or experience on servers (eg: Moderator/Admin): Owner
Timezone (eg: GMT/EST): Mountain Zone
Availability: Weekdays 8 a.m.- 10 p.m.
Leadership positions involving Minecraft that you have taken (eg: Manager Of VirtualMinecon or Owner of a Minecraft Map Creation Team): Owner Of CatastropheGaming99
Can you effectively work with plugins? (eg: In game/Configuration): I can learn.
Questions for me: Non.
About you: I Am 14 Years Old, I Play Games 24/7!
Anything else to include: N/A
03/29/2013 9:37 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
  • IGN:EaTzUrFaCe
  • Do you have a Skype account (yes/no): yes
  • Previous ranks or experience on servers (eg: Moderator/Admin): I have been admin on multiple servers, I ran my own for a while, and I was co-owner of another.
  • Timezone (eg: GMT/EST): CST
  • Availability: Most of the time
  • Building experience (yes/no): Moderate. I can build well but I cannot think of ideas.
  • Leadership positions involving Minecraft that you have taken (eg: Manager Of VirtualMinecon or Owner of a Minecraft Map Creation Team): I used to be SysAdmin of a Minecraft Server Hosting company that just shut down due to lack of funding.
  • Can you effectively work with plugins? (eg: In game/Configuration): I do well just about everything with plugins including creating custom plugins.
  • Questions for me: Are there going to be modifications to the game other than Bukkit plugins (I assume that is what we are planning on using)? Are there any others that will be sharing a position with me if I get accepted?
  • About you: I am a 16 year old computer nerd who has been programming for almost 7 years. I originally learned Java 3 years ago so I could modify Minecraft. I currently can fluently write in C#, C, C++, Java, Bash, Batch, Make, Python, HTML, and PHP. I have been playing Minecraft since the day it came out, this in-game account is a different one because I forgot my credentials to the first.
  • Anything else to include: I am addicted to computers and Minecraft. I can set up a fully functional Bukkit + Forge Mod Loader server with fully configured grief-prevention, block logging, town/team functionality, permissions, and a teleportation system in under 25 minutes if I set my mind to it. (Yes, I timed myself at around 23 minutes and 36 seconds last time)
03/29/2013 9:05 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
joierbestur
IGN:Halli2
Do you have a Skype account (yes/no):Yes
Previous ranks or experience on servers (eg: Moderator/Admin):im admin on 1 server
can show you proof if neded
Timezone (eg: GMT/EST):GMT
Availability:5-6 hours if necesary
Building experience (yes/no):no
Leadership positions involving Minecraft that you have taken (eg: Manager Of VirtualMinecon or Owner of a Minecraft Map Creation Team):Manager on domecraft
Can you effectively work with plugins? (eg: In game/Configuration):Yes im very good with omost evry plugin bin plugin manager on 1 server befor know how to make ranks and evrything
Questions for me:WHat tupe of server is this
About you:Im nice in maturity im maybe 8/10 im responsible plugin manager
Anything else to include:Hope ya accept
03/29/2013 3:10 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
Mr_poopdle_pop
IGN:Mr_poopdle_pop
Do you have a Skype account (yes/no):yes
Previous ranks or experience on servers (eg: Moderator/Admin):1 Mod, 1 Admin, 1 part-owner
Timezone (eg: GMT/EST):UTC+12:00
Availability:Weekend/wednesday
Building experience (yes/no):ys
Leadership positions involving Minecraft that you have taken (eg: Manager Of VirtualMinecon or Owner of a Minecraft Map Creation Team):Moderater at avatarcraft
Can you effectively work with plugins? (eg: In game/Configuration):Not sure
Questions for me:
About you:I am very excited because every time ppl let me be moderater, they kick me 'coz im too young ):
Anything else to include:
02/22/2013 7:47 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
DannyChad
Withdrawn.
02/21/2013 1:12 pm
I Am Fluffy
IGN: psych0matic
Do you have a Skype account (yes/no): yes
Previous ranks or experience on servers (eg: Moderator/Admin): Staff on 14 old servers that were shut down. Hosted my own server for a few months
Timezone (eg: GMT/EST): GMT +2
Availability: Depends on what day it is
Building experience (yes/no): yes
Leadership positions involving Minecraft that you have taken (eg: Manager Of VirtualMinecon or Owner of a Minecraft Map Creation Team): no
Can you effectively work with plugins? (eg: In game/Configuration): yes. i'm very good with them
Questions for me:
About you: Experienced coder. Mature player who is very friendly but is not scared to lay down the law. experienced builder who likes to improve where he can.
02/21/2013 12:38 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Pokemon
RighteousHound
IGN:Houndoomer_97
Do you have a Skype account (yes/no):Yes and will be happy to add you.
Previous ranks or experience on servers (eg: Moderator/Admin):I have had plenty of experiences of being a moderator and admin. (On preivous servers that are now shut down)
Timezone (eg: GMT/EST): Greenwich Mean Time
Availability:I be on as often as possible. For the period of about 3 hours a day
Building experience (yes/no): Absolutely!
Leadership positions involving Minecraft that you have taken (eg: Manager Of VirtualMinecon or Owner of a Minecraft Map Creation Team): Never to be truthful.
Can you effectively work with plugins? (eg: In game/Configuration): No sorry.
Questions for me: Would it be possible to bring new ideas to the server and develop them? If you choose not to thats okay.
About you: I hate pvp and trolling its immature and dreadfully retarded.
Anything else to include: If accepted I hope to be a Co-Owner. Also Good luck to all of my fellow rivals!
02/21/2013 8:42 am
Shoji
Hi there! ;D
IGN: I_Cake
Do you have a Skype account (yes/no): Yes. [Online 24/7]

Previous ranks or experience on servers (eg: Moderator/Admin): I'm currently a Moderator on a server which is under construction.

Timezone: (GMT) Dublin, Edinburgh, Lisbon, London
Availability: 5-10 hours on weekends. 5-7 hours on weekdays.
Building experience: Yes

Leadership positions involving Minecraft that you have taken (eg: Manager Of VirtualMinecon or Owner of a Minecraft Map Creation Team): No i haven't.

Can you effectively work with plugins? (eg: In game/Configuration): I Haven't had much experience but i know how to work them.

Questions for me: No questions.

About you: I've never been banned before so i am a very trustworthy player. Nor have i had any warnings. Maybe if there are any people that speak a different language i could translate for you . I also know how to keep griefing to a minimum + swearing. My english may not be that great but at least you can understand a bit, eh? xD

Anything else to include: I Can bring ALOT of happiness to your server also alot more players ( That's only if they want to so i apologize if that doesn't happen)

Thanks in advanceeeeee~ ^_^
02/20/2013 10:48 pm
Level 39 : Artisan Pirate
hockeymikey
Why not

IGN: hockeymikey
Do you have a Skype account? Yes you have me.
Previous ranks or experience on servers (eg: Moderator/Admin): Owned a server
Timezone (eg: GMT/EST): CST
Availability: 2-3 hrs depending on the day
Leadership positions involving Minecraft that you have taken (eg: Manager Of VirtualMinecon or Owner of a Minecraft Map Creation Team): Managing a team to create a Paper Mario map.
Can you effectively work with plugins? (eg: In game/Configuration):Yep
Questions for me: Can't think of any.
About you: I play hockey (hence the name) and have been playing Minecraft for 1.5 years and know my way around servers.
Anything else to include: Others are more qualified then me.
02/20/2013 10:30 am
WaterNode
About 24 more hours till we stop accepting applications!
02/21/2013 7:26 am
Level 19 : Journeyman Dragon
hornet5517
I want to help! I dont want to be a server manager/co-owner though.. where do I sign up for anything else BUT the server manager/co-owner?
02/19/2013 4:15 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
riley11rules
IGN: riley11rules
Previous ranks or experience on servers : Co-Owner, Admin, Mod, Builder but currently not with any servers.
Timezone : UTC+10 a.k.a Around brisbane.
Availability: every day but monday night.
Building experience (yes/no): YES
Leadership positions involving Minecraft that you have taken (eg: Manager Of VirtualMinecon or Owner of a Minecraft Map Creation Team): I have led maanny mega builds on servers aswell as a mini megabuilds experienced and amazing castle maker.
Can you effectively work with plugins? (eg: In game/Configuration): In game i can but i am not to good with configuring them on the bukkit
Questions for me: Server type?
About you: I am a 14 year old male from Australia i'm an experienced builder I have led many mega builds in my staff career im also a big help with rules and such
Anything else to include:Even if u dont pick me for co owner or that please consider me for mod or admin since i would love to help with building projects thanks for the opportunity <3 ~ Riley
02/19/2013 11:32 am
Level 26 : Expert Engineer
nitrushosting
Application:
IGN: jakebywater
Previous ranks or experience on servers (eg: Moderator/Admin): admin on 17 servers mod on 19
Timezone (eg: GMT/EST): GTM
Availability:  Every weekend every weekday 5am - 7:30 am and 3:10pm - 9pm
Building experience (yes/no): VERY GOOD
Leadership positions involving Minecraft that you have taken (eg: Manager Of VirtualMinecon or Owner of a Minecraft Map Creation Team):  minecraft hosting company
Can you effectively work with plugins? (eg: In game/Configuration): Yes good with ig commands configs and im a bukkit developer
Questions for me: None
About you: My name is jake
Anything else to include: ?
02/19/2013 10:46 am
Level 19 : Journeyman Dragon
hornet5517
Where can I apply for builder etc. and not the server manager?
02/19/2013 10:14 am
CMCPro3
IGN:CMCProductions3
Do you have a Skype account (yes/no): yes
Previous ranks or experience on servers (eg: Moderator/Admin): Moderator, Admin, Head-Admin, Owner, Advertiser, YouTuber
Timezone (eg: GMT/EST): EST
Availability:
Leadership positions involving Minecraft that you have taken (eg: Manager Of VirtualMinecon or Owner of a Minecraft Map Creation Team): I have Owned a Server
Can you effectively work with plugins? (eg: In game/Configuration): in game
Questions for me: um hi
About you: I am a YouTuber, Good Builder, Owned a Server before
Anything else to include: hi I have you on Skype
02/19/2013 9:59 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Network
RDNachoz
IGN: RDNachoz
Previous ranks or experience on servers (eg: Moderator/Admin): Owner of Modern Minecraft. Moderator on SirusPrison.
Timezone (eg: GMT/EST): EST
Availability: 5 hours a day
Building experience (yes/no): no
Leadership positions involving Minecraft that you have taken (eg: Manager Of VirtualMinecon or Owner of a Minecraft Map Creation Team): Owner of Modern Minecraft
Can you effectively work with plugins? (eg: In game/Configuration): Yes, very well
Questions for me: What type of server is this?
About you: I can develop (partially) plugins and am a responsible server manager/owner reaching out to help other servers.
Anything else to include: Thanks for accepting me if you do : )
02/19/2013 8:58 am
Level 19 : Journeyman Explorer
iWireless
IGN: iWireless
Do you have a Skype account (yes/no): Yes [Already have u added]
Previous ranks or experience on servers (eg: Moderator/Admin): Admin/Mod/Owner/Co-Owner
Timezone (eg: GMT/EST): MST
Availability: Yes [HIGH]
Leadership positions involving Minecraft that you have taken (eg: Manager Of VirtualMinecon or Owner of a Minecraft Map Creation Team): Owner of iCraft Maps, and owner of iDream Server Network, and Evade Craft and also Evade Hosting [In Development]
Can you effectively work with plugins? (eg: In game/Configuration): Yes, know insanely well.
Questions for me: Just hi
About you: Im a dedicated person, and very mature I can fix error codes, make the server have no lag [at most times], and I know how to run a server with more than 100 players, I currently run a server with 100 ppl on everyday, and I have it fully under control with my other staff.
Anything else to include: Nope
02/19/2013 7:49 am
Level 19 : Journeyman Wolf Whisperer
DeleteThisPleaseThan
IGN: Elycin
Do you have a Skype account (yes/no):Already have you added.
Previous ranks or experience on servers (eg: Moderator/Admin): Admin,Mod, 1 year span
Timezone (eg: GMT/EST):ET, New York/Florida.
Availability: Weekends or after 6PM ET.
Building experience (yes/no):yes
Leadership positions involving Minecraft that you have taken (eg: Manager Of VirtualMinecon or Owner of a Minecraft Map Creation Team):None/Few Developer Teams.
Can you effectively work with plugins? (eg: In game/Configuration):yes, many.
Questions for me: None at the time.
About you: Ive pretty told some basics about my programming to you, but i can do alot more, Know a wide range, Voxel, WorldEdit/Guard, McBans, Essentials, Plotme, Mutiverse and much more.
Anything else to include: Not at the time, will edit if so.
02/19/2013 5:30 am
CPL_Thompson
IGN:d4rkl3ader
Do you have a Skype account (yes/no):yes
Previous ranks or experience on servers (eg: Moderator/Admin):Manager Head admin admin and moderator
Timezone (eg: GMT/EST):GMT
Availability:up to 12 hrs a day
Building experience (yes/no):yes
Leadership positions involving Minecraft that you have taken (eg: Manager Of VirtualMinecon or Owner of a Minecraft Map Creation Team):manager of strike craft
Can you effectively work with plugins? (eg: In game/Configuration):yep
Questions for me:is the server 24/7 and how often will you be on?
About you:I come from UK and like i have said had lots of staff positions. I like to help out i in doing what i can when i can.If you need donors i will be happy to donate. I have been trying to set up my own server but if failed and i can not afford to rent one.
Anything else to include:Just that i would like to say thanks fro this opportunity and please get back to me thanks-d4rkl3ader
02/19/2013 3:37 am
valorpvpserver
IGN: runicspeer
Do you have a Skype account (yes/no): yep
Previous ranks or experience on servers (eg: Moderator/Admin): ive owned, admin'd moderated, you name it i've done it
Timezone (eg: GMT/EST): us central time
Availability: 4-5 hours a day
Leadership positions involving Minecraft that you have taken (eg: Manager Of VirtualMinecon or Owner of a Minecraft Map Creation Team): i have a small map creation team actually, we havnt done much lately, im trying to get it back up again
Can you effectively work with plugins? (eg: In game/Configuration): configuration not so much, but in game i can do quite a bit
Questions for me: none as far as i can tell
About you: i excel in worldedit, and the voxel sniper, i can create arenas, spawns things of that sort, also im atempting to learn java coding, and plugin configs
Anything else to include: not much other then that, thank you for your time -Runic
02/19/2013 12:46 am
DoggieHugger
Application:
IGN: DOGGYR3MIX
Previous ranks or experience on servers (eg: Moderator/Admin): Co-owned 9 servers
Availability:
Leadership positions involving Minecraft that you have taken (eg: Manager Of VirtualMinecon or Owner of a Minecraft Map Creation Team):
Can you effectively work with plugins? (eg: In game/Configuration): In game
Questions for me:
About you: My name is Zac dalton and ive previously Co-owned 9 servers so i am very exerienced!
Anything else to include: Need me to make it better.
02/19/2013 12:14 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
Wellwellwell
IGN:reece229
Do you have a Skype account (yes/no): Yes it is termanator9999
Previous ranks or experience on servers (eg: Moderator/Admin): op 3 times head admin 2 time mod 2 times, iv hosted my own server but shut down because no donations
Timezone (eg: GMT/EST):New Zealand Time:UTC/GMT
Availability: Yeah i'll be on lots just around 3:00pm-9:pm-UTC/GMT
Building experience (yes/no): Yes i have built a couple of spawns when it has just started off. then i build bigger ones on the way as the server gets bigger.
Leadership positions involving Minecraft that you have taken (eg: Manager Of VirtualMinecon or Owner of a Minecraft Map Creation Team): Can't answer that question becuase i don't get it really.
Can you effectively work with plugins? (eg: In game/Configuration): Yes i can, i can install Lots of plugins that are populur or famous on other servers, i can work with most plugins and commands etc: Group manager, World edit< Chest Shop,sign shop and Essentials and i can work with others as well.
Questions for me: Will this server be As big as you said it would be and what kind of spawn would you want if i was building spawn with you?
About you: I come from New Zealand and i am a boy that is muture that just wants to help out on servers (no matter what size) I will keep the server from hackers and rule breakers. I will help the server out alot and not give free items out without your permission.
Anything else to include: Only a little, I hope your server will be a populur server and have lots of people on it at all times

Thxs for reading and Good Luck

Thxs Regards: reece229
02/19/2013 12:03 am
lucl165165
IGN: Lucl165165
Have you been banned before: no
Do you haveskype: yes i have skype and my own Teamspeak server
How much time can you commit to the server: everyday
Im in asutralia GMT+8
Know anything about some plugins: Yes i know quite a bit

First off im current doing my degree at uni in IT networking administration so i can bring alot to the server. I have also Been a Server manger for 3 servers i also have been Head admin, admin, Head mod and mod
I understand players and i work with them to fix a issue and make there gaming time wonderful im a funny guy who just like to have fun and relax.

My role as Server manger on servers Was making sure every one was doing there job correctly, this job comes with lots of responsibly and trust i make sure every think is running smoothly and every day i make server log on what happen and what the staff did so u can revise latter (if needed to) another main job of my is to help make the server popular. there is allot more to this role if you would like me to tell you all my responsibly id be more then happy to just let me know
Thanks
jaydon
02/19/2013 12:04 am
WaterNode
Please follow the format
02/19/2013 12:40 am
lucl165165
Sorry buddy !
IGN: Lucl
Previous ranks or experience on servers (eg: Moderator/Admin): Server Manger for about 3 servers, i have also be Head Admin, Admin, HeadMod, Mod for countless servers
Timezone (eg: GMT/EST): GMT+8
Availability: 10 Am till about 1 am
Building experience (yes/no): yes i done alot of building i can build what ever u need i very good and building and can use world edit
Leadership positions involving Minecraft that you have taken (eg: Manager Of VirtualMinecon or Owner of a Minecraft Map Creation Team): Server Manger, 2IC, Marketing
Can you effectively work with plugins? (eg: In game/Configuration): yes i can
Questions for me: How long has the server been around (or the idea)
About you:First off im current doing my degree at uni in IT networking administration so i can bring alot to the server. I have also Been a Server manger for 3 servers i also have been Head admin, admin, Head mod and mod
I understand players and i work with them to fix a issue and make there gaming time wonderful im a funny guy who just like to have fun and relax.
Anything else to include: Just a good guy that u can trust
Thanks jaydon
02/19/2013 2:57 pm
WaterNode
Worked in IT? Interesting.
02/18/2013 11:41 pm
Level 24 : Expert Nerd
Panda_Queen
IGN: smartgirl701
Do you have a Skype account (yes/no): no
Previous ranks or experience on servers (eg: Moderator/Admin): Head mod, Moderator, and OP. Each on a different server
Timezone (eg: GMT/EST): PST
Availability: High
Leadership positions involving Minecraft that you have taken (eg: Manager Of VirtualMinecon or Owner of a Minecraft Map Creation Team): I don't understand this Question.
Can you effectively work with plugins? (eg: In game/Configuration): No I am not good with them, but I can learn them quickly.
Questions for me: I don't really have any questions.
About you: I am really mature (I think) and I love to help other people, and I tend to follow rules.
Anything else to include: Do you want me to make this a longer app?
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome