RECRUITING PEOPLE FOR VANILLA WHITELIST

Cj123's Avatar Cj12312/11/12 3:38 pm
1 emeralds 128 6
12/12/2012 12:49 pm
Transmit Gaming's Avatar Transmit Gaming
Im recruiting people to join my whitelist vanilla server.
heres the app:

IGN:
Why you want to join:
Age(wont effect app):
Experience:
Do you have a screen recorder?:
Cj123
Level 12 : Journeyman Skinner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/12/2012 12:49 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Hunter
Transmit Gaming
IGN:caleb478
Why you want to join: I want to join a community if minecrafters with the same goal to have fun! I want to build stuff and survive and maybe make a minecraft series on it!
Age(wont effect app): 17
Experience: I have been playing since 1.0 and make YouTube videos and love to survive!
Do you have a screen recorder?: yes I already Make MC videos
Hope I'm accepted what's the ip?
12/12/2012 12:23 pm
Level 28 : Expert Ninja
Knyghtfalcon
iGN: Knyghtfalcon

Why you want to join:

I have been looking for a nice Vanilla minecraft server, hopefully just a group of guys/girls just chilling out and playing the game. I hope for less to no grief(Save for pranks) and less pvp, only for fun or in minigames/redstone stuff)

I wanted a nice whitelisted place where i can work with redstone and build. I hope this is a mature group of people, as i do not appreciate racism or arguments in servers.

Age(wont effect app): 15

Experience: I have been playing minecraft since BETA 1.4 but i had been playing Classic minecraft for about half a year before that.

Very experienced in redstone( Im not talking Sethbling Experience, but i know what im doing most of the time)

I have owned a server going on 2 years now, but have grown bored with it and want to start fresh on a new server where i can just be one of the many instead of the one who gets bugged over every problem.

Do you have a screen recorder?:

I do not have the best of computers, so no i do not have a screen recording device.

I hope this is vanilla like you say. No commands, just fun with friendly others.
12/12/2012 10:44 am
Level 34 : Artisan Creeper
AtrakTheHunter
I would like to apply for your server!
IGN: AtrakTheHunter
Why you want to join: Would like to find a new cool server with friendly community to build with!
Age(wont effect app): 14
Experience: Co Owner, Server Owner, Moderator andd my PMC posts of course
Do you have a screen recorder?: Yep
Would like to hear your opinion, its appreciated!
Thanks!
12/12/2012 8:43 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Flexx
IGN: opitech
Join: I am looking for a small vanilla minecraft server. And I would like to have a server 100% vanilla where I can have fun with other people.
Experience: I play minecraft for 7 months now.
Recorder: I don't have a recorder
12/11/2012 4:24 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
trickman98
IGN:trickman98
Join?:I want to join cause I want to play with others!
Age?:14
Experience:I am staff on many other servers and run one as well!
recorder:Yes I can record videos using fraps
12/11/2012 4:22 pm
Level 30 : Artisan Narwhal
Purple_Unicornz
IGN: Joswimmer
Why you want to join: I've been looking for a nice, small community of legit minecrafters who will play legit and have fun with people who will eventually become friends and suff.
Experience: I'm not sure what you mean by experience, but i know how to play minecraft, and i especially like it vanilla
Screen recorder: I'm getting fraps for Christmas as well as a new mic so i might start recording videos.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome