Recruiting a Spawn city Builder

K1thros's Avatar K1thros7/11/12 5:42 pm
1 emeralds 106 7
7/12/2012 9:15 pm
AlexMegaNova's Avatar AlexMegaNova
Hi,

I am just getting started with my server and would like to secure some help building a spawn city.

Basically you will be the lead on the build. I expect you to check with me on major decisions but for the most part you will have free reign. With that being said, I will need to see some past work you have done and Ill want to talk to you before you secure the position.

This is a chance for some one really to stretch their creative muscles. and be a part of what I hope will be a nice family friendly server.

PM me if you are interested. Thanks for the time!

~k1thros
K1thros
Level 8 : Apprentice Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/12/2012 9:15 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
AlexMegaNova
i can help i have build spawns before for people just tell me what type of spawn you want
07/11/2012 9:18 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Explorer
K1thros
@deante_boss: what happened to the server you where starting?

@colpet29: right now the server is just an idea, but when I choose a lead I will be needing laborers for the job. Ill keep you in mind.

@Maxbbq3: you cant start untill I decide you are the one for the Job, Do you have screenshots or a walkthrough of things you have built. This is more than just a come help me build this is a Job. I expect the person that Fills the position to Be the lead builder on the server and really effect the way the server fleshes out.

@Consistency: Exactly, I am going to be very Picky Are you applying?

~k1
07/11/2012 7:43 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
MaxBBQ3
Hey I'd like to help starting up your server. I am really good at building spawns and configs for plugins. It would help a lot if you have WorldEdit.
But yeah i want to help.
When can I get started?
07/11/2012 8:52 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Archer
Consistency
You don't automatically get the spot...
07/12/2012 9:13 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
MaxBBQ3
Well I'm sorry for being enthusiastic.
I didnt mean to affend you
07/11/2012 6:53 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Crafter
colpet29
i can help but not be lead
07/11/2012 6:46 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
Deante_boss
hey ill help i have some staff that might want to help me on your project or we can use my old world where there is a casttle and we can work on the casttle and make a town around it but if you want me to help you and me on skype deante55
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome