Recruiting Staff!

xprobuildx's Avatar xprobuildx1/29/14 3:05 pm
2/17/2014 12:02 pm
xprobuildx's Avatar xprobuildx
Hello!

We're looking for staff/mods for our network!

Interested in moderating a bungee 20 server mini-games server?

Have experience? Mature? Nice to players?

If so, then you could have a chance to be one of the NebulaNetwork staff!

If you're interested in this contact me via the server or skype, thanks!

server ip: mc.nebula.us.to

thanks!:)
xprobuildx
Level 22 : Expert Spleefer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

xprobuildx
02/17/2014 12:02 pm
bump
Ender0011
02/15/2014 1:04 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Hey There! I am looking to become a dedicated staff member, and your server really stood out as a popular server name would be found. I want to become staff member to help you guys out in the making/administrating of this server through the whole way. You said you needed a commited staff member and you got one. I can play up to 4 hours a day on the weekend and on the week I can play 2 hours. I like minecraft a lot and I am a good builder but a better admin or mod.
IGN: ender0011 or (JamesBoudreaux)
Time playing minecraft: 2-4 Years

My ban status is low. I have been banned several times for unknown or miscommunicated reasons. I really don't agree with the people who ban me because they don't trust what I am saying.

Why I should be staff:

I am just a great guy in general and I love to help people out and build a great community of players. I love Minecraft in general so I am usually pretty dedicated to it. I also love to help with building and group projects. I.E, Spawn, Mob Arena, PvP Arena, etc.
Ender0011
02/15/2014 1:03 pm
Hey There! I am looking to become a dedicated staff member, and your server really stood out as a popular server name would be found. I want to become staff member to help you guys out in the making/administrating of this server through the whole way. You said you needed a commited staff member and you got one. I can play up to 4 hours a day on the weekend and on the week I can play 2 hours. I like minecraft a lot and I am a good builder but a better admin or mod.
IGN: ender0011 or (JamesBoudreaux)
Time playing minecraft: 2-4 Years
Time ZOne: PCT

My ban status is low. I have been banned several times for unknown or miscommunicated reasons. I really don't agree with the people who ban me because they don't trust what I am saying.

Why I should be staff:

I am just a great guy in general and I love to help people out and build a great community of players. I love Minecraft in general so I am usually pretty dedicated to it. I also love to help with building and group projects. I.E, Spawn, Mob Arena, PvP Arena, etc.
xprobuildx
02/15/2014 11:54 am
bump
xprobuildx
02/12/2014 12:24 pm
bump
xprobuildx
02/10/2014 3:21 pm
bump
xprobuildx
02/09/2014 9:45 am
bump
xprobuildx
02/08/2014 3:47 pm
bump
xprobuildx
02/07/2014 5:52 pm
bump
MormonMan
02/07/2014 12:53 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
IGN:TheMormonMonster
Name:Cameron
Why:Love to help servers
Anything else:Nope
xprobuildx
02/07/2014 12:39 pm
bump
xprobuildx
02/06/2014 3:27 pm
bump
xprobuildx
02/05/2014 11:47 am
bump
xprobuildx
02/03/2014 2:20 pm
bump
xprobuildx
02/02/2014 8:53 am
bump
FkaJustin
02/01/2014 4:09 pm
Level 37 : Artisan Fox
myself and others are on the server waiting to apply, I've also tried to add you on skype but I was wondering what the best way would be to go about applying
xprobuildx
02/01/2014 4:07 pm
bump
jreiner97
01/29/2014 3:19 pm

IGN:Yodaddy1122

Server Management Experience: I just got back from a 3 month minecraft break after owning and ruining a 250 slot server with 150 people on at once all the time. I know plugins, coding, all commands, and i am a absolute expert at world edit. I also know how to take care and deal with problems (players, enforcing rules, and so on) correctly.

Why Should We Choose You: You should choose me because of the experience i have and what i have to offer. Im wanting to find a server to stick with and be able to help out in a big way to make it a awesome place for players to play and for the server to grow to be succesfull.

How often do i play: 4-7 hours daily

TImezone: US mnt

Backwoods12
01/29/2014 3:17 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
Skype - jacob.bunt54

IGN - Backwoods12

RLN - Jacob

Age - 15

Timezone - Eastern

What time are you most often on? it usually depends on homework so around 4 pm

When did you first play Minecraft, how often do you play? i try to play 7 day a week it just depends on if im at my moms or my dads so most of the time im on 5 days out of the week and i started playing minecraft 3 years ago

Have you ever been banned or temp banned on another server? Yes i have been banned from a server before and it was because i was standing up for what was right this player was going to get banned because someone accused him of doing something that he didn't do and i saw who really did it but the owner wasn't on so they took the word of the other person

What is your previous experience in any type of moderation? Well i have owned 2 servers I'm still own 1 right now i have had been undercover op/admin on a server before and mod and helper on other servers i have a building team also I'm not that good of a builder i just own and manage the team. one of the other thing my team dose is we spy on staff for server owners we make sure they are doing there job.

Where are you most active on the server e.g. Spawn, Survival Games ect... if I'm staff on a server I'm most active every where spawn every where i love to be helpful

How many hours can you contribute per day? i can try to get on everyday it just depends on schoolwork and if I'm at my moms or dads

What advice would you give someone who had to deal with people younger than them? well i would tell them just take some breaths be nice to them they are the next generation and and that you were that age to

Do you know about plugins? I know a little about world edit and a little on group manager
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome