[Pixel-Nations] Recruiting staff

Helioscrow's Avatar Helioscrow2/8/14 2:42 pm
6/17/2014 11:33 am
Afrobot2300's Avatar Afrobot2300
Hello!
Helioscrow
Level 7 : Apprentice Mage

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Afrobot2300
06/17/2014 11:33 am
Level 32 : Artisan Network
Bump, Now looking for more staff, builders, 2-3 programmers etc. You will be able to join us here and on a wide range of servers.
Afrobot2300
02/23/2014 11:25 am
bump
fj4ccc
02/09/2014 7:18 am
Level 1 : New Artist
IGN: Motoredge2

Where do you live: Australia

Position:[/color] Preferably admin or moderator. Anything that works for you except builder please.

How can you help us: I can help you by bringing players and helping however I can with the server.

I decided to make a paragraph putting some of the questions together.

Let me start off talking about myself. You can call me Ben. I live in Sydney, Australia so if most of the staff team are in America or places other then Australia I can be on when most people aren't. I'm a really calm and out going person and I enjoy helping people. My ambition in life is to do with computers. I'm going to study computer science in college. I've been playing Minecraft since alpha so I have a lot of experience. I know lots of techniques and tricks about Minecraft. I'm not a great builder but i'm not bad it's just that I'm not good at thinking of ideas. I have lots of experience with being apart of a staff team on Minecraft. I was an admin on a server called MineNation. MineNation was up for about 2 - 3 years and i was with them for about 2 years. Their highest amount of players in 1 day was 60 people. I was moderator on 2 faction servers because they didn't have a dedicated host and they didn't really know what they were doing. I was co-owner on a server called Quarantine Craft (I can't really remember) that didn't last long because the owner had to head off to college and didn't have much time anymore to run it. I was mod on 2 or so more servers that I couldn't really remember much about but that I left them because the staff were immature and they pretty much got away with everything. I ran my own server once but didn't have the time or the money to keep it running so I closed it. As you can see I have lots of experience with servers and plugins and commands so I am good at dealing with situations and I always stay calm during serious situations. I never get angry at another player, if they're breaking rules I will calmly talk to them (Depending on how serious the situation is) and deal with it appropriately. Thanks and I hope I get chosen to join your awesome staff team.

How much can you play: Probably 3 hours but i'm not sure.

How long have you been playing Pixelmon: About 3 weeks I'd say.
Helioscrow
02/11/2014 2:47 pm
I enjoyed your app I will talk it over with another staff member/Admin you will most likely be accepted

Pending
fj4ccc
02/16/2014 4:43 pm
Level 1 : New Artist
Uhm, it's been almost a week since I put in my application. I hope you guys haven't forgotten about this.
jake4ever
02/09/2014 6:19 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
IGN:Jake4ever

Where do you live:Denmark

Position:Builder or mod

How can you help us:By building the cities and gyms

why are you applying:Because i wanna help the server, and trying to find a place where i can enjoy playing

Pic's of build's[For builder's only]:www.flickr.com/photos/111932875@N06/

Pic's of Art[For artist only]:

why should we accept you:Because i can offer alot to the server, and im a good at building, redstone and kinda terraforming. I love to help other people who needs it. and i allways listen to what people above me says. I never abuse command given.

how much can you play: 2-5 hours

how long have you been playing MC:3

How long have you been playing Pixelmon:4 month i think

Past experience:Admin and builder
SKSoccer
02/09/2014 7:06 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Mage
I'm not sure if we're recruiting more moderators, but I do like your building style, and we would love to add more builders to our team! As soon as another Admin and I discuss, we will get back to you
Application Pending
Afrobot2300
02/08/2014 7:29 pm
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Swarg
02/08/2014 7:28 pm
crazyman77
how long have you been playing MC: since 2006

IMPRESSIVE... considering minecraft has only been out since 2010
lalaland30000
02/08/2014 5:44 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
IGN:Lalaland3000

Where do you live:Canada

Position:Anywhere from admin to developer

How can you help us:I seen you guys need help with plugins I would LOVE to help im really good at redstone and I can build too

why are you applying:Because I love pixelmon and like to help people its one of my favorite things to do so this I though was a great option for me to take

why should we accept you:Because Im kind, Trustworthy, Loyal and all around a nice person. I think staff these days abuse there powers to much they ban you for nothing and they think they can do what ever they want. I want to have a server that is dedicated and chooses the right people for the job and have fun playing with others

how much can you play:I can play everyday for 2-3h I could also stay on longer if it is needed and also If im coding plugins I can stay for awhile

how long have you been playing MC: I have been playing minecraft for 3 years now and know almost everything about it I love the game and play a lot

How long have you been playing Pixelmon:I have been playing pixelmon for atleast 6 to 10 month but I have played pokemon my whole life

Past experience:I have been co-owner and admin once before but we were building a huge server then when we finished the owner just left and did not talk to anyone and also I have been admin for a pixelmon server but the developer didn't like for me to ask him questions and banned me
Helioscrow
02/08/2014 7:25 pm
Accepted
crazyman77
02/08/2014 5:39 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
IGN: mass334

Where do you live: Australia

Position: Admin

How can you help us: I am good with plugins and i am an ok builder and i am good with hacker/griefer situations

why are you applying: I like helping servers and sure being a normal player is fun but being an admin is fun to

Pic's of build's[For builder's only]:

why should we accept you: I have had experience with hackers grifers and generally nasty people that abuse other players

how much can you play: a little bit during the week and 3 to 6 hours on weekends and Fridays

how long have you been playing MC: since 2006

How long have you been playing Pixelmon: not long

Past experience: Is above
Helioscrow
02/08/2014 5:26 pm
Thank you
IILEWIS11
02/08/2014 4:33 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Modder
Sorry I missed this,
why should we accept you: Because you could benefit from my help, and also I have vouches from other server owners to show I am legit.
IILEWIS11
02/08/2014 2:50 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Modder
IGN: IILEWIS11

Where do you live: England

Position: Admin+

How can you help us: I can do loads for you. The main way I can help is doing you ranks. I do for plenty of pixelmon servers, I have a pre-made set of pixelmon ranks, with trainer, donation ranks, gym-leaders as well as normal server ranks.

why are you applying: Because helping new servers is my thing, and I have spare time.

why should we accept you:

how much can you play: Pretty much every day.

how long have you been playing MC: Since Alpha

How long have you been playing Pixelmon: About a month.

Past experience: Owned 2 servers, currently Co-Own 3 as well as Co-Owned 3 that have closed. Also been Admin, helper, etc loads before too.

Extra: If you want to see vouches from people I've helped (to prove I'm legit) ask on skype!:)
Helioscrow
02/08/2014 3:19 pm
Please fill in all of the field's Thank you
Helioscrow
02/08/2014 2:47 pm
Hello as you might of noticed we are as in Pixel-Nations is recruiting staff and we need some donations to get our server started you might well what kind of server are you well we are a Pixelmon mod server most of you will all ready know what pixelmon is but if you don't I will leave a link so we are going to be like a Pixelom adventure server offering gym's and many other thing's we have a very good map builder working on custom terrain map we need good build though to build thing's like our tree top city and other town's we also will need help with plugins so that mean's developer's WE NEED YOU lol we have one more need Artist's people good with GFX and other thing's like that we also need one more very import thing donation's we currently are low on funds so we need just a little bit of money to get this whole project started we all ready have a website and donation store almost set up we just need you now so apply in the forums we need pixelmon pro's we need building pro's and we need developer's and artists so please take your time to read this and apply we will read and judge all app's fairly.

Click to reveal
Red is must conplete Green is optional
IGN:

Where do you live:

Position:[/color]

How can you help us:

why are you applying:

why should we accept you:

how much can you play:

how long have you been playing MC:

How long have you been playing Pixelmon:

Past experience:

To get in contact with us here is some of our information Skype: Swarg that's all we got for now here are those links as well http://pixelmonmod.com/blog/ and link to the site http://pixelnations.weebly.com/
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome