Recruiting Staff!

Avn's Avatar Avn6/25/15 10:52 pm
1 emeralds 153 3
6/26/2015 11:12 am
ChristianHD's Avatar ChristianHD
Hey, my name is xAvn and i just started a server named AzideGaming (FactionPVP)
We are recruiting all positions and would like you to take the application below serious.

Application
Position you wish to proceed in:
Why you would be a good fit for that position:
Have you ran a server before? if so how many players did it have?:
Fun fact about you?:
Avn
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/26/2015 11:12 am
ChristianHD

Position you wish to proceed in: Admin or Head Admin

Why you would be a good fit for that position: I am a quite knowledgeable staff with good experience. I would like staff because I know how to be one. I know when to warn people for certain things. I also know when further action needs to be taken. I have had many staff titles in the past. I have been Co-Owner, Mod, Head Admin, Admin and Helper. Having different ranked staff titles has taught me to know what is expected of each rank. I can bring a lot of things to your server like experience in advertising/marketing and helping others on the server to make them come back and give a good rep for your server. My experience and knowledge of working on servers and of Minecraft can help any server be better than it is. I am a very hard working, intelligent, and very helpful person and I believe that I can bring a lot of assets to the server. Overall I have experience in both managing people on and offline. I know how to speak in a very professional manner as well as consider a situation objectively rather than emotionally. I understand decisions and rarely get mad. I like to look at situations from both sides and am very calm and collected. Anyways, I can bring a wide range of skills to your server. I have many leadership skills that help my chances with the position.

Have you ran a server before? if so how many players did it have?: I have been Head Admin on 2 servers that ran around 20 - 25 people a night. I was also co-owner on a server that ran 15 sometimes 20 people and that gave me very good leader ship skills that I can use to make the server better and do my job!

Fun fact about you?: I took 2 classes my freshmen year in advertising and marketing. This gave me a view on how people are doing it wrong. I can help alot with your server not just on but offline as well. I will advertise (the right way) and promote your server to get a lot of people on. Also I have a 134 subscriber youtube channel and I would be more than willing to record videos to get people on to donate and play. And since everyone else is putting sports, I played Varsity Hockey, Varsity Soccer, and JV Baseball this year as a freshmen and I am know in 10th grade.
06/26/2015 2:01 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Blackjack465
Application
POSITION you wish to PROCEED in: Mod, Head-Mod or higher.
Why you would be a good fit for that position: Because I am a great person at building a better community and looking over servers. I am pretty good with permissions so if needed help with that I can. I can answer questions greatly, enforce rules and stop hackers. I can advertise and try to make your server as good as I can.
Have you ran a server before? if so how many players did it have?: I used to but had to close down because I didnt want to pay payment anymore because I want to save up for college now. It had about 40 people on everyday.
Fun fact about you?: I will be on 1 - 4 hours everyday I am great with perms and I am a great community builder, I am nice cool and I will not be unfair under any circumstances or abusive. I also am good at basketball and played for 8th grade team last year. I also played on the football team.

Please consider me, Thankyou for reading
06/25/2015 11:07 pm
Gamerbro21
Application
Position you wish to proceed in: Mod or higher
Why you would be a good fit for that position: I am really good at helping players or staff on the server, playing for a long time, trying to get more people to play, respect others opinions, concentrate on working, and be mature at important times.
Have you ran a server before? if so how many players did it have?: No, but I have been Co-Owner before.
Fun fact about you?: I play basketball.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome