Recruiting Staff and Members (LucidCraft)

JBabin21's Avatar JBabin216/1/13 5:18 pm
6/5/2013 7:10 pm
Crashman64's Avatar Crashman64
SERVER IP: 198.24.172.58:25578

About Us -

LucidCraft is ran by 2 friends, Myself JBabin21 and Gr3Nd3L, we are just two college graduates who figured why not run a server and allow people to just have fun and enjoy what they do, whether it be building a massive base or being a Bounty Hunter and just destroying people. This is the place to go, we are striving to build a community of player that will invite others to join them on a journey to the ends of the earth!

Server Features -

•Grief to hell and back

•Map will never reset

•Dedicated Server hosted 24/7

•Large Biomes

•JBabin21 and Gr3nd3l is the only Owners

•Server Events / Games / Competitions

Server Events -

A few times per week we like to have server events. These events are not mandatory by any means. Some maps that we like to play include:•Sudden Death PVP

•PVP

•Treasure Hunting

Server Rules -

•Do not use programs / texture packs to gain an unfair advantage.

•You must be age appropriate. (All Ages Welcome)

•PvP is on, just be respectful about it.

•Grief and Steal in the 'Nether' or 'The End' worlds.

•You are responsible for Grief Protecting on your own builds(And by this I mean defend it with your life lol)
Whitelist Application -

Put effort into these applications (: act like you want to be here I need you just as much as you need me together we can make things we couldn't alone!

Application
1) How old are you?
2) What is your in-game name?
3) Have you read the rules and agree to follow them?
4) Tell us a little about yourself:

Moderator Application -
OMG WHATS THIS? WE ARE HIRING MODS?! The answer is yes we are(: its a new server and I need staff to help run it.

Application
1) Ever been staff before? If so where?
2) What do you believe the Moderators job is?
3) Do you believe you could enforce these rule stated above?
4) Tell me a time when you was a moderator and had to handle a situation?
5) Give me a list of plugins you are familiar with.
6) Tell me a why you would be perfect for this job above everyone else? What make you different from other applicants?

Admin Application -
OMG WHATS THIS? WE ARE HIRING ADMINS?! The answer is yes we are(: its a new server and I need staff to help run it.

Application
1) Ever been staff before? If so where?
2) What do you believe the Admin job is?
3) Do you believe you could enforce these rule stated above?
4) Tell me a time when you was a Admin and had to handle a situation?
5) Give me a list of plugins you are familiar with.
6) Tell me a why you would be perfect for this job above everyone else? What make you different from other applicants?
JBabin21
Level 6 : Apprentice Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Crashman64
06/05/2013 7:10 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Architect
Admin App:

Application
1) Ever been staff before? If so where? DiamondCrafted,InfinityCraft
2) What do you believe the Admin job is? T moderate as a mod but at a more Advanced level
3) Do you believe you could enforce these rule stated above? Yes
4) Tell me a time when you was a Admin and had to handle a situation? When a guy was hacking on my favorite server and tried to kill me with force field so I banned him for 5 days
5) Give me a list of plugins you are familiar with. WE,Basic admin commands and a few others
6) Tell me a why you would be perfect for this job above everyone else? What make you different from other applicants? I am a mature adult age : 23
JBabin21
06/05/2013 6:42 pm
Update:

Factions Enabled!

Join a Faction today!

Future:
Spleef being added
pvp Arenas being added
JBabin21
06/04/2013 1:14 pm
Server Update:

New Ranks(Donator and Staff)
New World!!!!!

Future Updates:
Shops
Silk Spawner(Re Added)
and Much More!
RedstoneMastR
06/03/2013 9:25 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Dragon
Rank applying for: Admin
Name: Andrew
IGN: 45zeldafan
Maturity: 9.5/10
Timezone: Pacific Standard
Nationality: American
Previous positions: Owner on 4, Co-Owner on 3, Manager on 1, Head-Admin on 3, Admin on 7, Head-Mod on 4, Moderator on 14, Helper on 6. I have been staff on 3 big servers, and once on a server no longer in the top 10 server
Current positions: I currently own 2 servers but I kind of abandoned both of them and now I'm looking for more in muti-player minecraft to become helpful on
Permission knowledge: Extensive since ran my own server for a while.
Command knowledge: I know most of the commands for the plugins that I use. (World Edit, World Guard, Essentials, LWC,Bending, Votifier, Factions, Core Protect, Almost any plugin I can figure out.
Reason we should pick you: Well let me start out I'm 14, almost 15 years of age I have high maturity. I respect every person with the most upright respect and never less,When a player is abusing any staff like a mod or trainee, this is not acceptable like asking for items or cussing intensely at them I will warn, kick, or mute them depending on how intense it was or is and then tell what they had done wrong in order for me to take action so that they don't make the mistake again (the rules are the most essential part of a server) I can keep my cool in the toughest of situations and can be a strong leader I'm very good with permissions. If the owner or Whomever cannot Figure out how to use a plugin feel free to ask me I will figure out how to use any plugin. I think I'm a good builder I have built a few spawns in my day and new server build like statue's of the owner and/or shops. I have also run my own server when 1.2.5 was still the latest version and it was a quite a success (I couldn't afford to keep it up longer). I respect ranks higher than me, even if I don't agree with them. I always listen to both sides to a story and try to 'fish' out details into solving the case before taking action. I try to get along with everyone even if they have made a bad first impression on me. Well thank you for reading this I hope you consider me to be apart of the staff on your server.
What makes you better than the rest: I have been playing minecraft for 2 years I know every single bukkit command there is inside and out I have been playing bukkit servers since 1.2.1.
How do you resolve issues: First of all I will take both sides of the 'story' and listen to both of the players. When people are fighting it can be a tough situation it varies between the extreme swearer's and the one's that love to annoy staff in these situations I will remind them of the rules. If they continue this action, I will warn, kick, mute, jail, or even ban in some cases.
Why you want this rank?: I want to find a server where everyone is really nice and I can know that i'm helping out everyone on the server whenever I can but, also having fun like building, pvp, raiding.
JBabin21
06/03/2013 7:07 pm
Update: New Ranks will be coming out soon!

This includes Donator Ranks and Staff Ranks!!!
Matt9945
06/03/2013 6:31 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Narwhal
1) How old are you? 11
2) What is your in-game name? Matt9945
3) Have you read the rules and agree to follow them? Yes.
4) Tell us a little about yourself: I am very smart for my age. I am good with installing plugins.
1) Ever been staff before? If so where? Yes, MikeCraft, DiamondCraft, RolePlayServer, BossCraft, NeonCatCraft, PVPCraft, and LocoCraft
2) What do you believe the Admin job is? To enforce the rules and to advertise the server to make it become a well known server.
3) Do you believe you could enforce these rule stated above? Yes.
4) Tell me a time when you was a Admin and had to handle a situation? Someone started griefing on the server, and I caught him just in time.
5) Give me a list of plugins you are familiar with. AncientGates, SpawnPoint, WorldEdit, NPCCreator, etc.
6) Tell me a why you would be perfect for this job above everyone else? What make you different from other applicants? I have experience.
AGamerForLife
06/03/2013 6:16 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
1) Ever been staff before? If so where? I have been a Moderator about 3 or 4 times, I have been looking for a Moderator job for months, but no one needs Moderators!!! So, I don't really remember where..
2) What do you believe the Moderators job is? To get rid/Keep control of unruly players(spammers,people who over swear, etc.) To make sure everyone is playing fair and by the rules.
3) Do you believe you could enforce these rule stated above? Absolutely
4) Tell me a time when you was a moderator and had to handle a situation? There was this really bad griefer on one of the servers I use to work as a Moderator... He was over swearing and using all CAPS, so, I give him a warning. He didn't listen, so I muted him. And he started griefing! I told him to stop, he didn't. So, I gave him a temp. ban. When his time is up, he came back... And guess what he did... HE STARTED GRIEFING!! I have had enough with him at this point, so I gave him no warning and... PERMANENTLY BANNED HIM.. And then, everything was at peace.
5) Give me a list of plugins you are familiar with. Towny, ChestShop, McMMO, Factions, BuyCraft, MobArena, PlayersHeads...(i think that's it)
6) Tell me a why you would be perfect for this job above everyone else? What make you different from other applicants? I'm very mature and responsible. I like things done right and fair! If you give me a task... I do it right away! I believe actions have consequences irl AND in game!
AngryIgor
06/03/2013 6:02 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Cake
Application
1) Ever been staff before? If so where? EVERYWHERE Just kidding, but I have been a server owner, admin, moderator, and regular player of course
2) What do you believe the Admin job is? I believe that the admin position recquires dedication, the admin needs to enforce rules, and be kind to all players even to those who they have had bad experiences with.
3) Do you believe you could enforce these rule stated above? YES, I could enforce and I will enforce all rules, will also bringing a friendly, positive environment to the server.
4) Tell me a time when you was a Admin and had to handle a situation? There were a whole group of x-rayers who had become rich on the server, and I found clear evidence using logblock and took care of the problem, no one expected them to be hackers.
5) Give me a list of plugins you are familiar with. A lot, factions, essentials, world edit, just to name a few
6) Tell me a why you would be perfect for this job above everyone else? What make you different from other applicants? My kindness, my positivity my dedication and passion to watch and administrate a young community, and on top of all tat my maturity, I am very mature, and a very fast learner.
Thanks for your time! Hope to hear something soon
~
JBabin21
06/03/2013 5:49 pm
All Staff Filled but still need players! The more player i have the more staff i need!

Update: New Plugins

Factions - Now Claim Land and Make Factions!
Silk Spawner - Want your own spawner? Silk Touch on a Pick and its yours!
BabySwagBag
06/02/2013 3:13 pm
1) Ever been staff before? If so where? yes on kitpvpcc, raidcraft, lavacraft, lamazzland, nightfall and 3 other s i do not remember
2) What do you believe the Moderators job is? i belive the moderators job is to keep the chat clean and keep everyone having a fun and good time without abusing the powers of a mod. also i think a mods job isto assist the higher ranks with jobs and help out new players.
3) Do you believe you could enforce these rule stated above? of course!
4) Tell me a time when you was a moderator and had to handle a situation? ok so one time a player was greifng on a no greif server so i told him to stop or else well he kept it going so i temp banned him for 1 day and when he came back i had breif conversation with them and tell them the conquest if they do that again.
5) Give me a list of plugins you are familiar with. chestshop, world edit
6) Tell me a why you would be perfect for this job above everyone else? What make you different from other applicants?Tell me a why you would be perfect for this job above everyone else? What make you different from other applicants? I hate rule breakers. I am willing to learn new plugins. I don't choose sides in debates I am impartial. I know how to tell if some ones isn't telling the absolute truth. I am mean when people break the rules and nice when they don't. I hate spamming of the chat and I hate advertisement. I don't care if I am oped all I care is for the server to succeed. I took a good twenty minutes to right this and I gave tons of effort and the absolute truth!
anonpmc696169
06/02/2013 2:58 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Miner
[deleted]
SirGruff
06/02/2013 1:56 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Modder
Moderator application

1) How old are you? 15

2) What is your in-game name? gruffnuts123

4) Tell us a little about yourself: I'm an avid gamer, i like playing minecraft, dayz, and horror games like amnesia. I'm a kind, nice person who has a low temper so i dont get agitated that easily.

5) Ever been staff before? If so where? - Rivalkingdoms (a popular pvp server, i resigned) & my own 24/7 server

6) What do you believe the Moderators job is? - They are there to enforce rules. They are there to keep the server at a decent state such as, no hackers or spammers. Moderators are also there to help out others who need help, They also keep chat at a clean state by muting people who excessively swear.

7) Do you believe you could enforce these rule stated above? - Yes i believe i can because i've had plenty of practice,

8) Tell me a time when you was a moderator and had to handle a situation? -

9) Give me a list of plugins you are familiar with. - Essentials, factions, votifier, jobs, mcmmo, Craftbook, Falsebook, Citizens, Towny, Worldedit, worldguard. I also make my own plugins too, For proof look up gruffnuts123 on bukkit.org (But please bear in mind i aint a professional plugin maker i can make basics).

10) Tell me a why you would be perfect for this job above everyone else? What make you different from other applicants? - Well, I've had over a years experience of being a staff member on servers, Including being an owner on my own personal 24/7 that i paid for. I listen to every instruction as a staff member gives me as i would respect their decision and follow as they please.I am very familiar plugins so i can help where needed. Hope you like my application and good luck to others
mclaxa123
06/02/2013 1:38 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Miner
IGN: mclaxa123
Job you want:aNY

Leadership Skills: I Can Take Control of people and make things happen and not be too bossy I'm a very good leader to a bunch of people if their are willing to Listen and be quiet.
Maturity Level: i would say 9 i like to have a laugh and a joke now and then thats why 9
How do you deal with conflict: I Can Deal with Fights Very Calmly And Make it over and Done with by Finding out eachother's side of the story and then seperating them and Sorting their arugment out.
Hours/Day You're On: 2hrs atleast each day i come home from School At 3 eastern standard time
Can you manage the staff: Yes i Can Be Very Controlable person so if i need someone to do something or stop doing something i will make them do it To try and manage them.
*Experience: Owned 2 Servers Shut down due to lack of funds administrated on a Server called Pigtown and a Server called lukecraft Both shutdown and Moderated on A few of other servers. one is called fusioncraft
Contact (Preferably Skype): dacoltsfan13
Fun Fact about yourself?: I'm a Cool guy
How would you deal With Griefers:
Take 2 Screenshots
Ban them for 24hrs until further notice
Send Screenshots to Higher Rank

How would you deal with Spammers:
Warn them to stop.
Mute for 5mins
If they carry on mute for 30mins
Then Kick

NoN-Hamachi
Please skype me the ip or pm me it.
JBabin21
06/02/2013 1:34 pm
Supercarrot (Denied) you work for to many servers
Supercarrot63
06/01/2013 5:54 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Miner
1) Ever been staff before? If so where? Yes, I have been staff on so so many servers before that have closed, and am currently admin on Neu Polis (play.nepolis.info), and I was accepted as another one on a server that is not online yet.
2) What do you believe the Admin job is? To be a role model and an active helper who deals with any problems he/she can. He/she will help the owners, mods, and players whenever possible and make sure that the rules are adhered to and will only hand out punishments when a rule is broken, not when they get angry or they do not like a player. Playing favorites is a bad quality of am admin, they should remain nice and fair to all.
3) Do you believe you could enforce these rule stated above? Absolutely, I will learn each on and make sure they are followed with kindness.
4) Tell me a time when you was a Admin and had to handle a situation? Well one time a griefing team came onto a server and hacked/griefed spawn so I had to deal with them each individually.
5) Give me a list of plugins you are familiar with. Factions, Worldedit, essentials, logbock, chestshop, elevators, paidswitches, and willing to learn any more
6) Tell me a why you would be perfect for this job above everyone else? What make you different from other applicants? What sets me out from the rest is my dedication. I never leave a server when they need me and devote myself to helping. I am probably one of the most good-intentioned people out there, with no intent or rulebreaking or being abusive, and only to help. That's why I play minecraft-not to be a player, but to assist when I am needed. I can also work on a website for the server if needed and really do anything I need to do.

I hope you consider me, I spent a considerable amount of time thinking and writing this application.

-SC63
crashlash
06/01/2013 5:36 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Modder
1) Ever been staff before? If so where? yes I was the co-owner of the server wolf craft and a Head admin biomes craft the are down though
2) What do you believe the Admin job is? The admins job is to keep the server from going into oblivion by enforcing rules banning hackers helping the server by building with the builders so the server has a nice spawn an admin must know to be nice and mean an admin must never take sides he/she must judge the sides and tell witch is right our wrong and admin needs a advanced plugin commands understandment and admin needs to be mature admins need to be fair and not unfair an admin isn't above the rules and he must follow them
3) Do you believe you could enforce these rule stated above? Yes I could
4) Tell me a time when you was a Admin and had to handle a situation? Back when wolf craft was up a huge grief and spam was started by a user I told him to stop and he didn't listen so he ended up muted then he started to grief so I gave him a permanent ban for griefing a castle a user took the time to build.
5) Give me a list of plugins you are familiar with. essintials disguise craft world edit group manager chest shop admin shop and anti cheat
6) Tell me a why you would be perfect for this job above everyone else? What make you different from other applicants? I hate rule breakers. I am willing to learn new plugins. I don't choose sides in debates I am impartial. I know how to tell if some ones isn't telling the absolute truth. I am mean when people break the rules and nice when they don't. I hate spamming of the chat and I hate advertisement. I don't care if I am oped all I care is for the server to succeed. I took a good twenty minutes to right this and I gave tons of effort and the absolute truth!
my ign is GunnerEli.
JBabin21
06/01/2013 5:43 pm
Accepted ip is in first post
Syngularity
06/01/2013 5:34 pm
Syngularity is my ign
Syngularity
06/01/2013 5:28 pm
Admin Application
1) Ever been staff before? If so where? Yes, on diamond minecraft, Concientia PVP, Craft Empire, MillersWorld PVP
2) What do you believe the Admin job is?To enforce rules, stop hackers, cheaters and advertise.
3) Do you believe you could enforce these rule stated above?Yes.
4) Tell me a time when you was a Admin and had to handle a situation? There was a hacker who was cheating so I banned him, there was another time where there was a builder with gamemode who was giving items he was tempbanned.
5) Give me a list of plugins you are familiar with.Towny, Factions, Ancient portals, Essentials.
6) Tell me a why you would be perfect for this job above everyone else? What make you different from other applicants? I have a lot of experience and can help this server a lot.
JBabin21
06/01/2013 5:42 pm
Accepted ip is in first post
JBabin21
06/01/2013 5:32 pm
IGN aswell(:
DaProfessionalFerret
06/01/2013 5:24 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
1) Yes, FlyCraft, MazeCraft,etc
2) A mam/women who strikes down rulebreakers and keeps the server at peace.
3)Yes, they sound wonderful
4)Well some kid blew up half the map with tnt that a mod gave him that was awful
5)Money, Stats etc beserk, Bleeding,etc
6)I have a lot of expierience and like to knock out the ban hammer
JBabin21
06/01/2013 5:32 pm
IGN?
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome