Recruiting Staff/Builders

Decoderz's Avatar Decoderz1/5/16 5:42 pm
1/12/2016 10:17 pm
SwoleMC's Avatar SwoleMC
Hi my name is_Frenzy_. I am the Staff Manager of KryptonPrison and I am looking for staff and builders. Here are the applications for staff and builders and there are 2 different applications. Color Coding Doesn't Not Give You Any Higher Chance of Getting Staff. If You Get Accepted I Will Send You The Ip Of The Server On Skype Or By Email.

Click to reveal
Spoiler
Staff Apply
Minecraft IGN:
Skype/Email:
Age(If You Don't Want To Say That's Fine)
What are you applying for?(Helper, Mod, or Dev)
How Long Can You Be On For?
Why Should I Pick You?
Do You Know How To Code(?Only if applying for dev)
If Someone Starts Hacking What Do You Do?
If Someone Starts Griefing What Do You Do?
If A Staff Rank Higher Than You Starts Abusing There Permissions What Do You Do?

Click to reveal
Spoiler
Builder Apply
Minecraft IGN:
Skype/Email:
What Are You Applying For?(Builder/Head-Builder)
Why Should I Pick You?
How Long Can You Be On For?
NOTE: You Will Need To Send Me A Picture Of One Of You Builds]
Decoderz
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

SwoleMC
01/12/2016 10:17 pm
Level 35 : Artisan Fisherman
Minecraft IGN: VelocityPig

Skype/Email: Skype: sith_jackson (msg me their if you need email)

What are you applying for?(Helper, Mod, or Dev) Helper, I cant stay on the longest time so I think it would fit, less active helper is better than less active mod

How Long Can You Be On For? Weekdays: 1-3 hours, weekends: 2-5 hourse

Why Should I Pick You? I am a small time youtuber and could bring some exposure to the server! I am a very helpful person when it comes to people asking for help or needing to know where to find things, and so on. I used to moderate a server called creativity which has since gotten removed since the owner could no longer pay for it.

If Someone Starts Hacking What Do You Do? Since I'm a helper I would most likely on have /kick and /mute yeah? So I would kick the hacker, and message someone higher in command like a moderator, admin, owner and so on. to ban them, I would make sure to get video evidence of them hacking so you can be sure they were

If Someone Starts Griefing What Do You Do?
Since there are no set rules on the punishment for this at the moment, I would record them doing it, kick them, and report to a higher staff member to ban them or temp ban. If no banning is needed I would kick them and when they came back I would warn them not to do it again or higher staff will temp ban them.

If A Staff Rank Higher Than You Starts Abusing Their Permissions What Do You Do? I would start off by recording the person abusing their perms, I would immediately get in contact with an admin, or the owner of the server and send them the video and a message telling them what is happening, and I cannot kick them or ban them. Until someone able to kick them or something like that came online I would talk to the person kindly asking them to stop and to try and calm them down.
karateman2400
01/11/2016 6:06 pm
Level 1 : New Network
Staff Apply
Minecraft IGN: karateman2400
Skype/Email: jdog524
What are you applying for? Dev
How Long Can You Be On For? Almost every day for a few hours
Why Should I Pick You? I am a very active PC gamer, I play many games. I am a very friendly person and will always strive to help out others and have fun. I always try to not make anything too serious and keep it at a certain level between fun and and serious. My skills coding in my opinion are probably between medium/advanced. I have been coding with java for 3 years and the Bukkit API for almost 2. I love to help out on servers in more ways than just what my respective role is. I have great fun building and consider myself quite good at it. I will constantly keep an eye on the server to help out everyone and make sure nobody is too overwhelmed in doing their respective roles. Thank you for considering me as an applicant.
Do You Know How To Code? Yes
If Someone Starts Hacking What Do You Do? Hard to say, different types of hacking offer different types of punishments. Nearly 100% of the time it's a ban whether it be permanent or temporary.
If Someone Starts Griefing What Do You Do? Once again, hard to say due to the little information I have been given but assuming it is against the rules in all server aspects then a warning/jail/temp ban.
If A Staff Rank Higher Than You Starts Abusing There Permissions What Do You Do? I will attempt to politely ask them to stop while trying to get in touch with the owner. Obviously if someone is abusing it's not just because they want to have fun, they usually have a reason, a grudge. I am generally good at finding out these types of things and can stop them without external help needed.
OhNova
01/07/2016 6:32 pm
Level 1 : New Network
Minecraft IGN: lunarnova
Skype/Email: notsocool123 / theofficialnova2@gmail.com
Age(If You Don't Want To Say That's Fine) 14
What are you applying for?(Helper, Mod, or Dev)
How Long Can You Be On For? As long as possible.
Why Should I Pick You? I've worked with Mineplex build squad but I resigned because the stress was hard.
Do You Know How To Code(?Only if applying for dev) No.
If Someone Starts Hacking What Do You Do? Go to an Admin and or Moderator.
If Someone Starts Griefing What Do You Do? Immediately start to contact any higher rank.
If A Staff Rank Higher Than You Starts Abusing There Permissions What Do You Do?
I would contact an Admin higher than the one above, or just plainly, quit.
Decoderz
01/07/2016 6:17 pm
bump
King x Trini
01/07/2016 4:28 pm
I am also an ex build team member, so I can assist you with anything build-related as well. Thanks for reading my application.
King x Trini
01/07/2016 4:27 pm
Minecraft IGN: VapidTrini
Skype/Email: isaiahsol, isaiahsol69@gmail.com
Age(If You Don't Want To Say That's Fine) 12
What are you applying for?(Helper, Mod, or Dev) Anywhere I'm needed. Preferably not Dev if you are looking for custom plugins and such.
How Long Can You Be On For? At least 2 hours a day on weekdays and 3-4 on weekends.
Why Should I Pick You? I ama loyal staff member. I strive to make the best out of any server. I am a perfectionist, so I strive to make everyone's server experience as great as possible.
Do You Know How To Code(?Only if applying for dev) No.
If Someone Starts Hacking What Do You Do? I would notify any higher staff and discuss the issue with the 'hacker'. If the problem continues, I will ban/temp-ban, depending on the severity.
If Someone Starts Griefing What Do You Do? I would warn them not to grief. If they continue, I would know they would try to cause trouble and notify higher staff and/or temp-ban.
If A Staff Rank Higher Than You Starts Abusing There Permissions What Do You Do? I would see to a trusted higher staff and tell the staff member that it is wrong.
Decoderz
01/07/2016 4:41 pm
I have sent you a skype application
Decoderz
01/07/2016 4:14 pm
bump! We need more staff! Btw please accept me on skype Yourworstdream!
NovaArch
01/05/2016 6:16 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Architect
Minecraft IGN: DarkGuard
Skype/Email: AlaricanBuilding@gmail.com/meganarwhal_9000
Age(If You Don't Want To Say That's Fine) 19
What Are You Applying For?(Builder/Head-Builder) Head-Builder
Why Should I Pick You? I have been a professional builder for 6 years. Worked with many teams. BlockWorks, Khaos, Leviathus. I have legal managing and advertising info.
How Long Can You Be On For? After my classes, I will speak up front about it.
NOTE: You Will Need To Send Me A Picture Of One Of You Builds] Check PMC
Yourworstdream
01/05/2016 5:54 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
Sorry If I wasted Your Time
Decoderz
01/05/2016 5:58 pm
You didn't but I am going to speak about it with my superiors
Yourworstdream
01/05/2016 5:53 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
Minecraft IGN:yourworstdream
Skype/Email:Yourworstdr3am
Age(If You Don't Want To Say That's Fine):13
What are you applying for?(Helper, Mod, or Dev):Mod or Higher
How Long Can You Be On For?:1 hour to an hour and a half
Why Should I Pick You?Because I Have Had Past Experiences
Do You Know How To Code(?Only if applying for dev)
If Someone Starts Hacking What Do You Do?I Kick Them and Tell A higher Staff
If Someone Starts Griefing What Do You Do?Jail them
If A Staff Rank Higher Than You Starts Abusing There Permissions What Do You Do?:Tell an Owner/You
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome