Recruiting Staff & Builders to help make a minigame network!

Paxonsol's Avatar Paxonsol3/5/17 5:06 am
3/6/2017 3:20 pm
Paxonsol's Avatar Paxonsol
Hello, im here recruiting for a new minigame network that is going to be set up we already have some mini-games setup on some maps but very limited as due to the lack of staff and builders willing to help us so i have put the two applications on here and if you want to comment on this topic with the template ( staff or builder ) and ill have a look at it Good luck

If you do not use the correct template you will be denied
If you are accepted ill private message you

Staff
What is your Minecraft Name?

What is your Skype Name?

Do you have a working Microphone?

What position are you aiming for?

Age?

Why should we except you?

Previous experience?

Any additional info?

Builder

What is your Skype Name?

Age?

What timezone are you in?

Any examples of your previous work? ( imgur / youtube links )

How would you make physical barriers in your map to prevent people from getting out? What would you do different from other builders?

How would you make your map feel bigger than it actually is?

Have you ever had any issues working with other people? Do you prefer to work by yourself or in a team? Provide examples of past experiences.

Any additional info?
Paxonsol
Level 1 : New Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/06/2017 3:20 pm
Paxonsol
News Update: i have about 3-4 staff members now but still no builders so i am now mainly looking for builders BUT there will be separate sub servers for building ect currently in the process of setting that up now!
03/06/2017 12:45 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
djkaye
I won't be much help building or moderating, yet if you need somebody who knows their ways around plugins, and if having the time may be able to make a few simple plugins (Not minigame plugins, sorry ) then I may be of some use...
03/06/2017 9:58 am
Paxonsol
Applicants will be sent the ip when they are accepted and when they have been spoken to on skype
03/05/2017 11:30 am
KingChickenbro
Staff
KingChickenbro
What is your Skype Name?
Julio Jimenez
Yes
helper or mod to help check over the place
Age?
Because i will try my best to help and i would make sure everything in the server is in good shape
Previous experience?
another server which was a minigame server which has shut down
Any additional info?
I have a youtube chanel named King Chickenbro
03/05/2017 11:18 am
Paxonsol
To ALL APPLICANTS

Please check your private messages
03/05/2017 11:10 am
Level 1 : New Miner
gamingtime101
gamingtime1001
What is your Skype Name?
motogo6995
yes
admin/mod
Age?
to be on a lot and to help people and find hackers
Previous experience?
I don't have any but I am a mod/builder on a server what is not out yet but where the link to the staff page http://hypervex.net/staff/
Any additional info?
im in the UK just saying if you needed to know.
03/05/2017 10:58 am
z970
Z970

What is your Skype Name?
Will private message if accepted

Yes

Mod

Age?

Why? Because I want to help players enjoy their experience on your server and make it one of the best! I want to be able to help anyone if they need it and I want to learn more about the moderating role. I would like to benefit from this and be able to use it as expierence and to make new friends along the way. I really enjoy watching things grow but I would love to be one of the reasons this server grows. I can tell between hacked clients with incidents of me being killed on other pvp servers.

Previous experience?
I have never been moderator before but have worked closely with some. I have learnt most if not all world edit commands as being builder in past time experience. I know how permissionEX and essentials files work as I currently have a build server up that me and my friends are able to build maps on. this is great as I can teach myself basic commands and able to screw things up but fix them without wrecking anything.

Any additional info? Hope you consider me! will be great to get to know you!
03/05/2017 8:17 am
Paxonsol
sure
03/05/2017 8:11 am
Level 24 : Expert Architect
illdeletethis
adding this to my "view your posts" section in case you still need someone in may
03/05/2017 7:17 am
Level 1 : New Miner
flynngene
flynngene

What is your Skype Name?
Flynn(The)Saint

Yes I do

Admin/mod

Age?

I am a very experienced, friendly person that would love to help your server, next reason why I know that I can help loads of people out with my knowledge of the server. Finally you should accept me because I can deal with pressure and scenarios calmly and efficiently, I will not panic because if I panic I may not make the right decision and wrong decisions could lead to impact many people's fun on the server
Previous experience?
I have owned my own server called CookiePvP so I have a lot of experience in the mechanics of a server and the ways to act. In the distant past, I have also been moderator on PrizCraftMc after I shut down my server. I have also been an admin on HyroPlex, this gave me a whole new perspective on things as this was a server that needed cleaning up and I helped them achieve this. The reason why I stopped being a mod on PrizCraftMc, an owner and admin on HyroPlex is that I wanted to play full time on a server and relax for a bit but now I want to become a moderator again.

Any additional info?
I just wanted to thank you for reading my application and I look forward to hearing from you soon
03/05/2017 7:58 am
Paxonsol
Your application has been accepted please check your private messages
03/05/2017 6:48 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
ItsOnlySkillz
if you want professoanl builder add me on skype : giorgos_362
03/05/2017 6:58 am
Paxonsol
If you do want to build please use the template