Recruiting Staff for a UNIQUE Server!

ShakingBroom's Avatar ShakingBroom6/24/15 1:02 am
6/28/2015 9:58 am
daxjd's Avatar daxjd
Hello! I am recruiting staff for a unique, yes you have probably heard it before, server. I don't mean another faction or prison server, but something made from my heart.

This server is going to be based around drugs, but also skyblock. So this is a never created idea before, and I am going to do it. This is going to have skyblock, which you grow your drugs on. This is an idea from a friend of mine, and I am going to finally establish it.

This server is not online yet, it is actually about 2 weeks - a month away, as this is a fresh idea. I need to get staff early on so I am prepared. This means that you have to wait. If you do not wait, it means you are not good enough to be a staff member.

You will also have a higher chance of becoming a staff member if you help come up with a name. Right now we have SkyCreeps (my ign is Creeperface180), but there are obviously better names out there.

You will NOT be accepted straight away. You must have skype

We are currently looking for the following...
1x Developer
1 x Head - Admin
2 x Admin+
2 x Admin
1 x Head - Mod
3 x Mod+
3 x Mod
5x Chat-Mod
5x Helper
A high amount of builders will be accepted.
If you are greedy for permissions... do not apply for Chat-Mod or Helper as they get limited... it is my choice for what role you want, but please tell me what you prefer.
FORMAT FOR STAFF
Developer -
*Optional
Real Name*>
Skype>
Age>
Ign>
Experience>
Specialty in specific plugins>
Any extra things>
------------------------------------
Head - Admin/ Head - Mod
*Optional
Real Name*>
Skype>
Age>
Ign>
Experience>
Why should we pick you over others>
How active>
Maturity>
Can you control your staff members>
Any extra things>
All Staff (except builders)
*Optional
Real Name*>
Skype>
Age>
Ign>
Experience>
How active>
Maturity>
Can you do your job to the highest standard>
Any extra things>
Builders
*Optional
Real Name*>
Skype>
Age>
Ign>
Previous builds>
How active>
Maturity>
Can you listen to your boss>
Any extra things>

That is all! Please do not hesitate to contact me at shakingbroom@gmail.com if you find that I have taken to long or you were wrongly declined.

Thanks!
ShakingBroom
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/28/2015 9:58 am
Level 1 : New Miner
daxjd
Head - Admin/ Head -Mod
Real Name> Dax
Skype> mini1427
Age> 12
Ign> daxjd
Experience> I own a server but I've started not wanting it so im giving the role of owner to my Head - Admin And hes going to pay for it now , Im admin on a mini games server and im mod on meany others.
Why should we pick you over others> You sould pick me because I will make sure players are in their place but I will also make it a happy place by welcoming new players etc
How active> At the moment I am still in school so eney time after 4:30 Gmt I will be online
Maturity>9/10 Because I am strict but not to strict so players can have a good time.
Can you control your staff members> I can control my staff members they find it easy to obay my rules and they all listen to what I say.
Any extra things> I can use most plugins with ease like W/E and eneything you need help on I sould be able to help on the server.And my time zone is GMT as I live in the UK
06/28/2015 9:50 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
benj4141
All Staff (except builders)
*Optional
Real Name*> Ben
Skype> ben.Kookie
Age>13
Ign> dragon_Kookie
Experience> I was an admin/Builder on a server called RedStone MC. The server shut down due to a lack of funding and the developer that Thought it was a good idea to make it so only he and the owner had all commands and that the co-owner and head admins couldn't even ban people.
Why should we pick you over others> I am very mature and I have a fair amount of Experience as seen above I don't crack under pressure either.
How active> 3-6 days a week Unless I go on vacation
Maturity> I am mature, I don't know how to prove it but I am.
Any extra things>I can use W/E and other plugins with ease
06/28/2015 9:28 am
daxjd
06/28/2015 7:58 am
ShakingBroom
Still looking for staff
06/27/2015 2:45 am
ZebraIsGod
Head - Admin/ Head - Mod
*Optional
Real Name*> Kody
Skype> mishkahasaskype
Age> 14
Ign> Zebra
Experience> I've been a moderator on a few small servers (25-50 players) and admin on two servers of similar size.
Why should we pick you over others> I am mature, active, and won't hesitate to take proper measures when rules are broken.
How active> Summertime/Breaks: 15+ hours a day. School Year. : 3+ hours a day.
Maturity> Maturity is a very relative term, but I'd say I'm much more mature than your average 14 year old.
Can you control your staff members> But of course.
Any extra things> I am also a somewhat decent builder, so I can do that if needed. I am also knowledgeable on a good amount of mainstream plugins.

Thanks,
Zebra
06/28/2015 7:10 am
ShakingBroom
Accepted as community manager, or head-admin/mod
will be added on skype
06/26/2015 1:23 am
Level 33 : Artisan Dragon
HudsonGamingYT
Head - Admin/ Head - Mod
*Optional
Real Name*> Hudson
Skype> xxx_hudson_xxx
Age> 13
Ign> HudsonGamingYT
Experience> Admin on: 9 servers, mod on: 2 servers, coowner on: 1 server, owner on: 1 server
Why should we pick you over others> Because i can be trusted and im mature, im a great trusty person with a lot of skill and courage to help a small server grow into a fun and active server! I love to help everyone and trust me i will be a great staff member to your communtity...
How active> Really active!
Maturity> 8/10!
Can you control your staff members> In like force if you mean that, no i will not force any staff members to do anything! If you mean like help them or something like that i will if neccesary!
Any extra things> YT: youtube.com/HudsonGaming1104
06/27/2015 1:48 am
ShakingBroom
declined unless you give me a reason for being staff on so many servers? were you demoted?
06/25/2015 4:14 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Ranger
Optimus1800
I'm going for Head-Admin, Admin, Head-Mod, Mod
Real Name*> Mark
Skype> optimus1800 but no calls, srry
Age> 13
Ign> Optimus1800
Experience> I have been an Admin on 3 servers that are named the following: Thaulcraft, VikingCraft and Razercraft. I have also been a mod on 2 servers named CraftableGaming server and Nightmarecraft and a Head-Admin on a server named ServerNx. So I have pretty decent experience and I am no stranger to this kind of thing.

Why should we pick you over others> You should pick me over the other because I
always try my best to learn from my mistakes. Sometimes I may not please you with something I do and if you just tell me what I did wrong if I don't notice it I will learn from it and will probably not so it again. I will also listen to all players that need me becase what I hate is when you ask for a staff and they are busy talking to the donors or other staff and the topic isn't important. I will always help because thats just the kind of person I am and I will dedicate time and effort into the servers I am a staff on. You should also pick me because I know my stuff and what to do (usually) and what not to do and I know when to use mute, kick, temp-ban and ban or give out warnings. If you accept me i will prove to be a diligent staff and over time you will learn to trust me. What I believe in is staff working together instead of fighting constantly over things to do about the server. I have been in a situation like this and all it causes is trouble and I always try my best to avoid them.I will never do a half-job but will always complete the tasks set for me.

How active> Due to homework my access to minecraft may be restricted so I can be on, on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays for about 2hours per day. I will inform you if I'm on a holiday over skype.
Maturity> I am more of the east going type but don't swear, make crude jokes and definitely not childish. I enjoy the occasional joke (not rude) and I am fine with a good laugh. I never talk inappropriately so you can be sure that what I say is safe.

Can you control your staff members> I can control my staff members and usually using my authority is enough but occasionally I must use some perms to make sure they are properly controlled eg. A staff is bullying a player by griefing them and trying to make them feel bad. I would first tell the other staff to stop. If they kept going after agreeing to I will ask why they are doing it again. By this time I would threaten them with kicking and they would usually stop. If they kept going, having a major grudge against the player I will proceed to kick them. If they are stupid enough to continue i would threaten demotion and abuse reports and you know how it goes from there. So I guess I am pretty good at controlling my staff.

Any extra things> I can build and help around when needed. If someone is out of my authority and abusing I will contact you.

Thanks for reading!

~Optimus
06/27/2015 1:49 am
ShakingBroom
added on skype
06/24/2015 8:00 pm
Level 1 : New Engineer
halohotel12

Real Name*> Aaron

Skype> aaron.dulong

Age> 15

Ign> halohotel12

Experience> I have owned many servers in the past. None of which have succeeded as I was around the age of 12 or 13 so I did not know what I was doing. The last time I was staff on a server was one or two years ago on a server called HuisyCraft. I made my way up from the bottom to Head-Admin. The server was prosperous for a time then there was a linear decline. HuisyCraft used to have an average of 20 people on at a time. Sadly, HuisyCraft is no longer up.

Why should we pick you over others> You should pick me over others because I speak the truth. I am loyal to the servers that I am staff on. I know how it feels to have been betrayed by staff you trusted, and so I wouldn't want you to go through the same pain.

How active> I can be on in the mornings and late evenings. I work during the noon hours.

Maturity> I like to keep things professional. I make myself presentable to new people, but still have some jokes here and there.

Can you do your job to the highest standard> I will do my job the way you want me to, and take it an extra step forward.

Any extra things> Thank you for reading my application
06/25/2015 2:56 am
ShakingBroom
I have a problem with your skype, there are 3 of you. Possible to give another skype? Or add me at Crafter Lad
06/24/2015 7:08 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Ranger
ChuckNorrised
Head Admin Application
Real Name*> Grace
Skype> chucknorrised
Age> 14
IGN> Peasant
Experience>
[PAST] Horizon - Owner - I created this server, in fact it was a drug-based, Grand Theft Auto/The Godfather server, but I never finished it since school was taking up a lot of time. It's summer now, but it seems like a distant project since I'm not into creating servers as much as I used to be. I have a ton of server files and blueprints/plans for the server in case I ever decide to continue my project.
[PAST] KamoCraft - Co-Owner - Skype mhcdlee (The server shut down awhile ago.)
[PAST] CrazyCraft - Mod - Skype bubnlebutt (There are not active players on this server anymore, but the owner is often on Skype.)
[PAST] GoldenDawn Pixelmon - Head Moderator/Owner - Skype cae_myth (The owner shut down the server and gave me the files but I was never able to create the server how it was before.)
Why should we pick you over others> I'd have to say that I'm a great candidate for this position because of my maturity and how I handle situations. I rarely ever get mad, and when I do, I handle it correctly by thinking how the other person is looking at the situation also letting myself stand corrected if I'm wrong. I'm also responsible, and would never think to abuse my power for as long as a blink of an eye.
How active> Summer break just began, so I'm looking at around 2-5 hours of free time, but realistically, I'd say I would spend around 2-3 hours on the server per day unless there's an issue or an event.
Maturity> I'm actually quite mature for a 14 year old. When I owned my old servers, I had people tell me that I sounded like an adult when chatting over the internet, and that was when I was 12 (I know, surprising). But I also love cracking jokes (mostly drug jokes, which fits right into the criteria for this server) and having a fun time.
Can you control your staff members> Absolutely, there's no doubt in my mind. I usually aim to form tight relationships with other staff members and also work hard to earn respect from others.
06/25/2015 2:57 am
ShakingBroom
Nice application, added on skype
06/24/2015 6:10 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Network
fastgameing361
These days the majority of server are unique, just saying
06/24/2015 6:01 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Ranger
Foosky
FuzzyHusk's Chat Moderator Application

Real Name*> Will

Skype> edawg474

Age> 16

Ign> FuzzyHusky

Experience> I have been a chat moderator on many servers. I have even been ask to moderate chat on servers professionally. There is a difference between Moderator and Chat Moderator in my opinion. Moderators are usually dealing with forum issues and reports, and dealing with players minecraft issues, such as, how to craft a stick. Chat moderators are there to make sure every one is having fun in chat and making sure that there is no swearing, cursing, bullying etc. going on in chat. I have moderated chat on servers with players up to 1000+ a day.

Why should we pick you over others> have a very great plugin that would help chat moderators with this, you might already have it, but I will reveal it to you if you havn't if I get accepted. I am very good at moderating chat because of my keen eye and quick reactions. I am very patient and specialize in the plug in I will tell you if you accept me. I can always be online monitoring chat. This is not a bragging statement, but if you accept me, I will probably be your most effective chat moderator that you have working for your team. You may have some custom coded plugins to help you with chat moderation, so I can easily learn those plugins.

How active> I can be online moderating chat at least 2 hours a day. Now that it is summer, and all of my sports are up until the fall, I am not really busy. So I can be online every day! If I am not, it is because something came up last minute, and I needed to get on it.

Maturity> I am very mature. I am 16 years old and on a scale from 1-10 I would definitely put myself at a 10. I am not bragging or exaggerating this one bit. I would put myself at a 10 on maturity levels.

Can you do your job to the highest standard> I can do my job to the highest standards and beyond that. I can do what is expected of me, and if needed, do it past of what is expected of me. I can always get a task done how you want it, and when you want it.

Any extra things>
06/25/2015 2:56 am
ShakingBroom
really love this application, added on skype!
06/24/2015 6:44 am
Darkreaper435
Head - Admin/ Head - Mod

Real Name*>John O'Connor
Skype>Johnkeeshan1
Age>14
Ign>Darkreaper435
Experience>I have owned a server called LapizForge it had around 50 people on a day, i have also administrated a couple servers and they are kind of big now. I have been playing minecraft since alpha stage so i know alot about the game. I also love helping people but at the same time i like finding hackers and temp banning or perm banning them one or they other. I will not show sympathy to hackers and greifers. I am very strict when i need to be, I also know how to find people using hacked clients, I ask them to type . into chat and if they cant therefor they are hackers since with a hacked client . is used for there commands.
Why should we pick you over others>I think you should pick me over others because i have alot of experience with servers and i can also use alot of plugins. I can also help you out with almost anything with the server, even if builders need help i built my own spawn for my server and i can help build you your spawn but i am not going for the builder rank since i am probably not as good as them and i would rather be a Head-mod or Admin/Head-Admin so i can help people out in every way I can.
How active>I will be active but im going on holidays for 2 weeks today
Maturity> Very. Because of how strict i can be
Can you control your staff members>Yes i can control them. Ad if it gets out of hand i will ask a higher ranked player to sort them out but most of the time, Yes i should be able to control them
Any extra things> I know 4 Coding languages : Java, html, Python and script, Although i am only learning Java right now but i know Html python, and script fairly well and i would go for developer but i will not be able to create my own Plugins. By the way i know alot of people say they have owned a server and it was "VERY" successful and most of them are not telling the truth i am i actually did own a server called LapizForge.

And Good Luck To Every One Applying To Any Rank
06/24/2015 5:47 pm
ShakingBroom
Nice app, added on skype.
06/24/2015 4:14 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Warrior
dark_skeleton
Head Mod- Admin or Moderator!
*Optional
Real Name*> Sam
Skype> samuel.duguid1
Age>16
Ign> dark_skeleton

Experience> I have been playing Minecraft since 2013, been Admin and moderator on 2 servers but I mainly play as a normal member, but I decided that I would love to give being a staff member a go! Absolutely loved helping the other staff out as well as the members in the game of course! Helped promote other servers on websites to ensure their player base is at its best and I am a decent builder with a fair knowledge with world edit if you have that! I think your server has a big opportunity to grow and thats why I want to be apart of it!

I am very loyal and active on Minecraft. I respect other playing decisions and I also enforce the rules when necessary.

How active> Most weekdays and pretty active on the weekends

Maturity> 9/10

Can you control your staff members> Absolutely I am quite strict when I am given the opportunity to be a staff member!

Any extra things> Nope but I hope you consider my application! Thanks!
06/24/2015 5:38 pm
ShakingBroom
Added on skype for an interview
06/24/2015 3:43 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Network
EternallyCold
Head - Admin/ Head - Mod
*Optional
Real Name*> Jessie
Skype> black201141
Age> 16
Ign> ShadowDZ
Experience> I should be chosen because i can understand what people go through in minecraft. I used to own minecraft servers and some of them were successful. I have dealt with most situations which relate to running the servers. When i purchased the servers, i had to do everything myself because when i tried to ask people for help, they would then go on to grief the server and abuse their powers which has caused me to no longer trust anybody unless in know them in person. When i talk to people, i ask them questions which relate to the situation that they were in. I would then ask anybody on the server at the time of the incident what they saw or what they heard. I would then gather all the necessary evidence and find out who had broken the rules. With this evidence, i would also consult other staff members on their opinion of what happened and i would ask for a decision made by all staff included in the discussion. You should coose me over someone else because i can get to the bottom of any situation and have it solved in a friendly manner. Being staff on a server can mean alot of things. To first become staff, you need to have the respect of all the players who are there all the time. Being a staff member is also based on trust, if the players know you can handle big situations, then they will recommend you for becoming staff. Being staff isnt just about having authority over everyone else, its also the players who know they can rely on you in tough situations and they know that when dark times are approaching, then they know that you will stop people from breaking the rules and the staff from abusing their powers which were assigned to them. If i were chosen to be a staff member here, i would continue to gain the respect of all the players and constantly help them by giving them items which will further enhance their experience on the server and continue to enjoy having fun on the server. Having this kind of position is a privilege and is only given to those who have shown they are worthy for being staff on such a big server. I used to play on a serer years ago called The Silence Networks which was a big server with 30+ players a day right up until the owner was arrested (i later found this out by former players that he got arrested by the FBI for webcam hacking and he went into hiding), so the server shutdown after that. I was staff on other servers but they had all shutdown because they were run by little kids who knew nothing about creating successful server.
Why should we pick you over others> I believe that you should pick me over other people because when i am on duty, i take everything said seriously unless stated it is a joke. I do this because you can never be too careful about what is said and sometimes if something bad gets said and it turned out to be true, then it will be reflected on staff online when it happened. With that said, you should also pick me because i am a very friendly person to play with. I enjoy playing with others and i can help out the players within my powers.
How active> Usually nights during the week and most of the day on weekends. All the time on holidays
Maturity> 10/10 because of how strict i am
Can you control your staff members> as stated before, i am very strict with what is said and done. So i can control my staff members very easy if they abide by my rules. Some may say that im too strict but you cant be too careful
Any extra things> No
06/24/2015 5:37 pm
ShakingBroom
Added on skype, perfect application.
06/24/2015 3:08 am
ShakingBroom
Still looking, none have been accepted YET.

KEEP APPLYING!
06/24/2015 1:39 am
TheRealJebus
Developer -

Real Name> Travis

Skype> yoloandswagisg4y

Age> 15

IGN> TrueWhiteJebus

Experience> I Have Owned/Co-Owned many servers. I have played Minecraft for 2 years and have learned a lot in that time. On my way I have learned more and more about servers and how to run them. Some of the servers I have helped on have even made quite a big player base. Since it is the start of summer break where I live, I have decided to look for a server that that will go a long way, and I have found yours.

Specialty in specific plugins> I know how to do permissions with Group Manager (I dont use Pex), configure plugins to suit our servers intent, add some pesky - hard to install - plugins, such as Factions, and much more!!

Any extra things> My timezone is EST. I can be on your server for up to 18 hours a day. If you ever need me, just contact me. And, I believe that is about it.

If you aren't completely sure if you want to promote me, you can just send me a message on Skype on what you want to know about me or what you don't like about what I have said and I will go into more detail.

- Lone
06/24/2015 2:06 am
ShakingBroom
Added on skype, nice application!
06/24/2015 1:31 am
Level 14 : Journeyman Network
Regrock54 Builder
Builders
*Optional
Real Name*> Collin
Skype> CollinClarey
Age> 16
Ign> Outdoors
Previous builds> Here is my build teams link Helixbuilds.weebly.com
Why should we pick you over others> You should pick me over others because i have a good taste in building and have been building for well over 2 years now. Ive been apart of a few Build teams but they havent done any major work atm.
How active> Summer days i can be pretty active.
Maturity> 8.5/10
Can you do your job to the highest standard> of course.
Can you listen to your boss> of course.
Any extra things> Please add me on Skype ASAP. I have questions concerning your SkyBlock Spawn
06/24/2015 2:05 am
ShakingBroom
Added on skype.
06/24/2015 1:15 am
berteh
Head - Admin/ Head - Mod
*Optional
Real Name*> Bertie
Skype>bertehgames
Age>13
Ign>Berteh
Experience> I have been a moderator on a creative server before, and still am and have owned my own server before as well.
Why should we pick you over others> I am mature and responsible and am also great at helping out players, new or old. I am very calm under pressure and can control teams well.
How active>2-3 hours a day weekdays and 4-5 hours weekends and nearly 24/7 on minechat.
Maturity> I like to think I'm mature enough for this position, but it is up to you to decide
Can you control your staff members> Yes, I am calm and respectful in every situation and can quickly resolve any problems that may spring up. I am great at leading teams as I accept all ideas and work on them.
Any extra things> Looking forward to see this server come out
06/24/2015 2:05 am
ShakingBroom
You will be added on skype soon, we will ask some questions.

Edit: Minimal education, no effort. Thought I didnt even own this server, obviously did not read the description. If you have read this, do not waste my time like this 10 year old did. Thanks.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome