Recruiting Staff Members For SMP Server!

EnderDoezYT's Avatar EnderDoezYT8/23/16 7:40 pm
1 emeralds 156 2
8/23/2016 11:24 pm
Camping_Noob's Avatar Camping_Noob
Contact me on skype to be interviewed, this is serious, and only the best will be accepted

EnderDoezYT
Level 1 : New Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Camping_Noob
08/23/2016 11:24 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
My name is Kobi and im 15.Im mature of course i am.Im going to apply and make this short and sweet.I wanna apply for head admin or co-owner.I can build a good website and know how to price ranks.I get along with a lot of players.My main thing as a admin is to help players with situations and ban when necessary.I can care for the server and look after it.My ign is Camping_Noob03.My skype is Kobi Alexander and my email is craftlegend875@gmail.com.
hannaman8
08/23/2016 7:52 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
1 - What is your Minecraft in game name? Police12
2 - What is your Skype username? tracy.hanna8
3 - What position are you applying for? dev
4 - What are your past experiences with this position yes I have experience with dev I have been dev on many server I can do something like permssionex I can configer that ingame
5 - What can you bring to our team? A great imagination and leader skills. I work together well, but am good leading a project. I am very familiar with WorldEdit, and many other similar plugins as I used to run my own server. I am 12 and very mature.
6. sorry i dont make plugin i am very good with configering plugins settingup perms and makeing kits and i wound abuse my power if i did i would tell you
7. i have a friend thatt makes custom plugin for free and i dont whant the console it i do get accepted but it is up to youas the owner
8. i can give 36+hrs a week on the server a day i can give like7 hrs

thanks for your time
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome