Please ignore this post!

awj001's Avatar awj0011/15/13 7:38 pm
1 emeralds 119 5
1/16/2013 7:59 pm
anonpmc404337's Avatar anonpmc404337
We are sorry, but the server is no longer needing staff. Thanks,
awj001

PS: This topic is only still alive because I can't find a way of deleting it. Could a moderator please lock this, the delete button is gone.
awj001
Level 8 : Apprentice Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/16/2013 7:59 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
anonpmc404337
[deleted]
01/16/2013 8:35 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
anonpmc404337
[deleted]
01/16/2013 7:25 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Crafter
West49Sk8er
IGN: west49sk8er
Bans:None
Experience: 1 Mod, 5 Admin, 4 Head-Admin, 3 CoOwner
Maturity: 9/10
Job you Want: Admin/Head-Admin
Why you Need It: I love helping out servers that reach out to the MC community.
How can you Help: In a lot, like enjin websites, building managing, and making everything in order
Do you have Good Grammar: Oh yes!
Skype (if possible): aisar.al.hourani
Time Zone:
Plugins/Building: 9.5/10
How much will you Dedicate to the Server: Alot
How Long have you been Playing Minecraft: 2-4 hours
How will you Treat New Players:Nice and fair
How will you Treat Rule-Breakers: Kick if serious ban
Why we should Pick You (5 sent. min.): I am very experienced I am a type of guy that finishes what they start and never quits on anything
Anything Else: Thanks : )
01/16/2013 7:15 am
Level 8 : Apprentice Network
awj001
Anyone Else?
01/15/2013 7:56 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
idoiloni
IGN: Xapien
Bans: None... except for testing on my server (if that counts)
Experience: Depends with what? I am self-teaching myself perms, and know most commands. Its not that hard beind an admin, nor mod as long as you know what to look out for. In your case, its even easier (with greifing allowed and all)
Maturity: Everyone has a lvl of maturity, when the time is right, i HAVE to throw out that joke, but not all the time, especially when getting down to bussiness.
Job you Want: Admin, if not, then mod. I have my own Tekkit server, but sometimes being owner means you cannot play alongside everyone else, and sometimes Vanilla is satisfying in a way.
Why you Need It: Admin just has more commands, its easier to manage.
How can you Help: Considering im good all around (except for building...), its not really difficult to do whatever is needed.
Do you have Good Grammar: I am usually OCD about things, like punctuation, especially grammer. Spelling isnt a big deal, and neither is Capitol letters (unless they ArE iN tHe WrOnG sPoTs)
Skype (if possible): xapien.iloni (or idoiloni@gmail.com)
Time Zone: US Eastern time (-5:00 GMT)
Plugins/Building: I am self teaching plugins also, and building, like i said, i cannot do
How much will you Dedicate to the Server: Depends on how much I can... most of my schedule is tight.
How Long have you been Playing Minecraft: Since before they had 1,000,000 customers (now almost, if not over, 9,000,000)... lets just say since alpha.
How will you Treat New Players: With respect, until they can take a joke!
How will you Treat Rule-Breakers: Jail (if any), Kick, Temp Ban, Ban (notify you or head admin, if there is one, after a temp ban is required)
Why we should Pick You (5 sent. min.): Well, to be stereotypical, I am nice, and kind... although can be stubborn and tough when needed. I am good with servers and management naturally (both sides of the family). It's also useful when you have someone so good all around. Hardly do I falter when dishing punishments, which is a good thing, i think. Its only when you are looking through the applications for the best of the best, its this one that will stick out.
Anything Else: I have school, and extracurricular activities, so my weekdays are jam-packed with stuff to do. Weekends are usually laid-back, except for sundays, I am gone all after-noon. Currently as i work on my server, i wont have as much time, but as we gradually publicize, and everything becomes automatic, and not my job anymore... ill have lots more free-time for other servers.

Thanks for considering, and...
Welcome To Hell! (my server name... and my slogan)
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome