[RECRUITING] | TOWN SERVER 1.12.2 | NEED STAFF | NEED HELP |

Apprentice's Avatar Apprentice12/19/17 4:24 am history
12/25/2017 6:43 pm
Shadowkitten13's Avatar Shadowkitten13
Hello everyone. I am going to be starting up a economy towny type server. We will have shops, players will be able to trade each other, and we will be using world guard so you can make towns, and have fun! However I cant do this alone. I need some help. If you are accepted into stage 2 of hiring, I will contact you VIA PM here on PMC (if you want me to let you know on this thread say so in the application.)

I will need a Administrator who can help me intitially set up the server. Help with setting up ranks, shop, areas. I already have a spawn.

I will also need a Mod or 2 to Moderate the server.

Might need a builder or 2 but that is optional.

Administrator Form

Moderator Form (apply in thread)

IGN:
Name (Optional):
Timezone:
What time can you be on?
Are you staff on any other servers?
Do you have experience Moderating?
What do you expect to do as a Moderator?
What permissions do you expect to have?
You see some members trolling others badly, and the member they are trolling is upset. How do you handle this?
Any other information?
Apprentice
Level 25 : Expert Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/25/2017 6:43 pmhistory
Level 1 : New Explorer
Shadowkitten13
IGN:Shadowkitten134
Name (Optional):Just call me Shadow
Timezone:Central Time Zone
What time can you be on?
I will mostly be on Mondays from 5:00 PM to 9:00 PM Depending if I have a sports practice that day. Thursday would be shorter and from 5:00 PM to 7:00 PM.
Are you staff on any other servers?
Currently I am not a staff on any other server.
Do you have experience Moderating?
I have a little bit of experience. I used to help a friend with his server and he let me intern with him. He taught me a little what to do and when to do it.
What do you expect to do as a Moderator?
As a moderator I expect to maintain peace on the server and to create friendships with the other players. Being a moderator is a big expectations, and you can't fool around with the power.
What permissions do you expect to have?
I expect to have the permissions the owner sees fit.
You see some members trolling others badly, and the member they are trolling is upset. How do you handle this?
First I would tell the members to stop and ask if the player is okay. If these members continue, I would have to mute and possibly ban for 3 days. After all this I would help the upset player with anything else they needed.
Any other information?
If anymore info is needed I can provide.
12/25/2017 6:23 pm
Apprentice
Still looking for Moderator openings! The server will hopefully be opening on the first so we need to fill the spot! Ive moved applications to be directly on this thread instead of a google doc in hoping to find good candidates! Wish you all the best of luck
12/22/2017 5:27 am
Level 1 : New Miner
LolfaceftwII
Just to let you know, this is my account with the IGN: Lolfaceftw
12/22/2017 6:11 am
Apprentice
Awesome! The Admin and Myself will be going over applications this weekend to see if somebody is going to be hired.
12/22/2017 5:00 am
Apprentice
Moderator positions are still open. Please apply!

~Wishes best of luck to all applicants!
12/20/2017 5:18 pm
joe757
my name is joe and in game is joe757.i do have discord but i have to admit i rarely use it. my discord is also joe757.i have a microphone and a youtube channel.i live in England so that is timezone.on weekdays i can be on 45 min to 3 hours on weekends 2 plus hours.i use obs for live streams and apowersoft for screen recording.English and some Spanish.(probably not Minecraft terminology)im 14 have been a moderater once before. i have checked out your server and i like it very much i think with a bit of advertising (which i can do easily) it will be really good.thanks joe
email me. joaquin757md@gmail.com
12/19/2017 3:20 pm
MeQuak
If possible i'd like to apply for the builder position you can contact me on discord if you like at DishDuck#5027 or skype Kalleanka_25 where I already tried to reach you, cheers
12/19/2017 2:17 pm
Apprentice
Administrator(s) have been picked. Thank you for applying! Any person who did not make Administrator can apply for Moderator. Moderators have not yet been chosen for the position.
12/19/2017 1:26 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Crafter
ZaneMiniElf
Applied, i applied as my newer account, my old account (thisne) is simular to my new ones name. ZaneSpoopyElf/ZaneMegaElf
12/19/2017 1:23 pmhistory
arvidgreat
good im a veteran have help around 30 server whit this i will help u my dc ArvidGreat#1594

i had a towny server whit around 200 players (swedenish server) and i can all
12/19/2017 12:56 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
CalCode
Just applied, should add me on discord at CalCode#6611
12/19/2017 11:58 am
Level 16 : Journeyman Archer
Zephi
I have applied as well! My username is Airese, and I hope you accept me. :)
I would like to know your response to my application through a PM on planet minecraft, thanks.
12/19/2017 6:57 am
Level 11 : Journeyman Scribe
WinterTymor
Hello there! I have applied! I hope you see it and thank you for taking some time to read it!
12/19/2017 4:50 am
RyanTUB
whats the ip?
12/19/2017 5:13 am
Apprentice
Ip will not be given until you are accepted as the server is not ready for regular members yet.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome