[Isle of Thalin]: -- Recruitment Form -- [RP Server]

Robarm99's Avatar Robarm995/9/16 5:03 pm
1 emeralds 2.4k 83
7/11/2016 8:41 am
dukedemon22's Avatar dukedemon22

Isle of Thalin: Recruitment Form

Welcome to Isle of Thalin,
A beautiful server with over a year of dedication and work put into it. Tons of custom plugins, its own custom resource pack, trailer, and decent sized beautifully custom map. And we want you. That's right, we want you to work for us, as long as you've got the skills for it. Go ahead and fill out the form below, and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.

Trailer below,

Visit our website at:
http://www.isleofthalin.com

We are a readily expanding role-play server, similar to RPG's but with an accent on the role-play. Our owners have had 8+ years of experience, and are veterans in the role-play field. We have a customized premium website, and a dedicated IP. We have a build server, and as you can see, a very developed map. We are near release, but are planning the exact date strategically.

Even with all this we are still accepting applications! We need everything!

Positions Open:

Game Master:
Description: Game Masters moderate what the players do and solve arguments. For this, you need to be very good with people, mature, and reliable. 16+. Unless you are absolutely amazing with this role, please do not apply.

All it takes is a bit of maturity, you don't even need role-play experience. We'll train you as much as we can, and in no time, you'll be a good GM.

Event Team:
Description: Event Team members make events and sometimes help out with events. You must be very creative, a good role-player, and have an open mind for new ideas. Show your creative aspect in your application.

You also create dungeons and whatnot. You have to be good with organization since creating bandits/enemies/dragons and all those fun things takes a lot of time and focus. You need to prepare, have loot for the dungeon ahead of time, and be on top of your game!

Builder:
Description: A much easier role, and you'll have a lot more time to roleplay! This role is simple, just build and help out ET's when needed. You'll need to also be mature though as we don't want 12 year old builders on our server. Put your best foot forward and go ahead and make a neat and orderly application.

Developer:
Description: Developers should know how to make a plugin from scratch. If you join as a dev, you'll be working with other devs who are very skillful. You'll be developing our main plugin, which is the most difficult. Devs are treated very well on our server, so look forward to it!

Application

Your app will be reviewed. My skype is robarm2, add me there after making your application and I will talk it over with you. You may also email us @ storymodegames@yahoo.com.

The website is http://www.isleofthalin.com
You may check it out while your application is being decided by our staff team.

IGN

What role are you applying for?:

Years of Minecraft Exp:

Have you played on a RP server? If so which? (Not req)

How good are you with this role?

Skype & Email?

While you decide, here are some more pictures of our map to help you consider applying.

Robarm99
Level 40 : Master Dragonborn

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/11/2016 8:41 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
dukedemon22
bump
07/04/2016 9:47 am
Level 24 : Expert Architect
InspectorFlash
Hello there. I'm Joost, and I'm from Belgium.
My IGN is ItsFlashHD. I am 14 years old.
I hope my age doesn't make you think diffrent about my qualities as a player.

I'm very sorry for the broken English at times, but I try to speak it as fluently as possible, although it's not my mother language.

I'm applying for builder. I haven't got much experience on RP-servers, but I enjoy trying new things and getting to know much and much more.

I've got 4.5 years of experience in Minecraft.
About 3 years ago I started focussing on the building part of Minecraft, as I really enjoy this. I like to build in the fantasy / medieval style of minecraft, but I could build any style I'm asked to. I try to make my builds special from others by using depth, detail and connecting the build with the landscape.

Here is some of my previous work:
http://imgur.com/a/uX991

My skype is Joske.lol
(Don't mind the name, it's old XD)

I will give you my e-mail later, if I would be accepted.

Thank you for reading my application, and I hope we will speak soon!
-Flash
07/05/2016 7:50 am
dukedemon22
Hey I'm a recruitment officer, and you've been accepted, the owner or myself will contact you through Skype.
06/27/2016 8:23 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
serlintech
IGN: serlintech

What role are you applying for?: developer

Years of Minecraft Exp: 3

very good i have 5 years experience with networking and java i also know html javascript PHP and alot of other languages. my love of minecraft mixed with my understanding of code should make me a perfect applicant.

Skype & Email? skype: serlintech1 email: serlintech@gmail.com
07/04/2016 8:13 am
Robarm99
Accepted.
06/27/2016 3:19 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
CourtDEV
IGN: Court5550

What role are you applying for?: Head-Dev Or Dev

Years of Minecraft Exp: 6

Have you played on a RP server: No I Have Not

How good are you with this role? I've Ran 5 Servers And Been Dev On 10 Servers I've Made The Basic Plugins So I Think I Can Help 1 of my servers was PetonCraft (search on google if you dont belive me)

I Know Im Young But I Am Pretty Smart With Spigot MC And Servers
06/27/2016 5:14 pm
Robarm99
I see, we'll talk on skype, Pending..
06/22/2016 3:19 pm
DogCalico
IGN: KaguyaHouraisan

What role are you applying for?: Game Master.

Years of Minecraft Exp: 6 years.

Have you played on a RP server? If so which? No, but I've had experience role-playing in the past on a multitude of sites.

I've had experince as a Moderator on a few servers, sadly they no longer exist due to Owners moving on from Minecraft. I'm a problem solver and great at helping a multitude of people with different opinions come to a conclusion that they can all agree on. I'd say I'm pretty mature and trustworthy. I'm told to be a very likeable and happy guy. If I had a downside, I'd say if someone caused a multitude of problems in the past, and had been let off, I'd get a bit irritated, but bring it up at a meeting.

My best qualities for this job would be being able to solve problems quickly and efficiently to equally benefit the amount of players necessary in said problem.
I'm a pretty friendly guy and I'm not one to jump to conclusions. However, if a player has a bit of history and is a bit infamous on the server, that'll say a few things if I ever come to a judgement. But that's how the law is outside of Minecraft, isn't it.
If I had to say what my least favorable quality is, I'd probably say not much when it comes to Moderating. I try to get to know players as best I can in case a problem brews and it points to them, I can have a better judgement on them. But, I won't let friends get in the way of the job.

Skype & Email:
I'm wondering if you'll contact me on Skype because I currently don't have a mic. My email is groudonthefire@gmail.com. Instead of Skype, I'd prefer if you contacted me on Twitter messaging me @FureiaVion. However, if it's ok for me to type in the Skype chat for the mean time, my Skype is: doge.calico
06/26/2016 4:38 pm
Robarm99
Accepted
06/27/2016 2:34 am
DogCalico
I NEED TO TALK TO YOU. It's EXTREMLY serious.
06/27/2016 5:12 pm
Robarm99
I see.. I've added you on skype
06/18/2016 2:48 pm
Level 1 : New Network
RoboticHow
IGN RoboticHow

What role are you applying for?: Builder

Years of Minecraft Exp:
7+ Years of Minecraft Exp

Have you played on a RP server? If so which? (Not req): I have played on a RP server before and help administrate the server. The following is a list of 3 Roleplay servers i have done before 1st is The Minecraft Diaries (Aphmau) I played on that for a while second is Linkserve (is a percy jackson roleplay) which i help build and
lastly Imperial Universe which i was a Co-Owner and help build the server. Sadly the last 2 servers went offline.
I would like to say that i'm good but i don't wanna brag and say i'm really good because i know that i'm not the best but still i'm Great at it. Heres an album of a few of my builds http://imgur.com/a/Fhlvw
Skype & Email? Skype: HowTech360 Email: RoboticHow@gmail.com
06/18/2016 4:36 pm
Robarm99
Some of these were decent and even acceptable, but others were just.. well, not acceptable. Can you be specific as to which ones you've created and which ones you had help on? Please be honest.
06/18/2016 12:12 pm
Robarm99
Bump
06/16/2016 2:35 pm
jumpyman56789
IGN jumpyman56789

What role are you applying for?: GM

Years of Minecraft Exp: i have been playing for a few years

Have you played on a RP server? If so which? (Not req) no i have not but i plan to change that

How good are you with this role? i am excellent with helping people i put as much effort as i can

Skype & Email? Skype: TheMan56789
06/16/2016 3:22 pm
Robarm99
Denied I'm afraid, please put more effort into your application.
06/16/2016 2:04 pm
Robarm99
Once again hiring.
06/05/2016 7:07 pm
Robarm99
06/04/2016 11:24 am
Robarm99
All positions are now open!
05/27/2016 5:38 pm
Robarm99
Waiting for you to add me on skype Blaze.
05/25/2016 8:08 pm
TheBlazeBoss
IGN: TheBlazeBoss

What role are you applying for?: I am applying for the Builder Role for the server.

Years of Minecraft Exp: I have had 7 years of Minecraft experience. I first played Minecraft back in October of 2009 (Classic Mode).

Have you played on a RP server? If so which? (Not req) I have played on many popular RP servers. (Won't list here to prevent advertisment)

Have you played D&D or another RP game? (Not req) I have when I was younger, but now write short novels based on them.

How good are you with this role? I am fairly decent in this role. I'm not a "pro", but I can say that when I put everything into it, I've literally made hundreds of people drop their jaws.

Do you have proof of your exp with the role? (Not req)
Here is a video I made advertising a Creative server. Most of these builds were either built by comepletely, or partially by me. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aju6CGzC1YU

Skype & Email? Skype: thereadlthing Email: cmperezmerino@gmail.com
05/26/2016 11:54 pm
Robarm99
Accepted, I've added you on skype
05/25/2016 12:09 pm
Adriaan2006
Hello here are my pictures i made them by my self
ok i hope u can add me if not it will be realy
if so it will be
05/24/2016 5:10 pm
Level 1 : New Network
MinecraftTrouble
I know that there are already 5 Game-masters, But I am still going to try for that position! I might be 1 year below the age requirement, but I'm sure, I can do the job.

In-Game Name: King_President

Have you ever been banned(if so, why?): No, i Haven't been banned

Do you have skype: Yes i do have Skype and it is: Pixelcrafters.co

Will you be active on the forums: Yes i will be active on the forums almost daily.

Will you be active on the server: I will be on the server, every day, unless something major happens

How often can you be on the server each day: I will Online on the server for about 3-5 hours each work day, and about 5-8 hours on non-work days.

What would you rate yourself on Common Sense: I would rate my common sense as a 8.

What would you rate yourself on your speaking skills: I would honestly rate myself as a 7 for speaking skills, as i do sometimes stutter when nervous.

What would you rate yourself on maturity: I would rate my self as a 6 on maturity, as I am a polite young man, but I get over excited sometimes. .

Is English you first language: Yes English is my first language.

Tell us about yourself: My name is Jeremy A. Hill, I was Born into a family on August 24th, 2001, which makes me 14 years old. I am involved in Fall Sports such as Soccer, and Cross Country. I also have a older and a younger brother who if your on Skype with me, will hear either one of them, but that is rare. I Love to read, and Help others as I am the Class President of my High school 9th grade, I also, am a Ambitious Young Studious Fellow with a passion to succeed, and to help others Succeed.

What do you have to offer the server: I Can offer to the server my coding skills, Cheerfulness, my denoted sense of being Optimistic, and most importantly my time, and Devoted love to the server. I can Help Out where ever needed, as well as any time needed, unless i have school, or work. Also I could help develop the server into a new era of excellence.

Why should you be chosen for Staff: I feel that i should be chosen for staff as i am a good Person, with good standings with the server's population. I also have experience of staff on a server as I was a Helper on CriticalMC, and i also used to own a network, until i shut down due to lack of funds. I know that you might not chose me, but i will still make time in my life to Come and play, hang out, and have fun on this server.

Describe what makes a good leader: I am a good leader, as i have a good heart, very optimistic, and very devoted to things. One thing that i am very devoted to is Helping everyone succeed in their daily lives, with short term goals, as well as Long term Achievements. I have received several awards acknowledging these things, such as the Leader of the Month, National Honors Society, and many other awards. Almost everyone that has met me has said that i am a very good leader, with abilities that are amazing for a boy my age.

Describe how you would and could be a good leader and role-model on the server: I will help Bring People onto the server, and help them learn and grasp the concept of this server. I will also Deliver Consequences when i fell appropriate, and help them understand what they did wrong, and try to make them see how to change, so it won't happen again.

Anything else you would like to tell us? I Am looking forward to working with you all
05/25/2016 7:51 pm
Robarm99
Besides the fact that you copy and pasted your application (proof being it says you're 14, which means it was written almost a year ago) I am more interested in your server activity. Add me on skype and we can talk:

Also as a GM your maturity is going to have to go up at least 3 notches, we need extremely mature GM's.
05/24/2016 3:10 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
Kharku
GN:Kharku

What role are you applying for?:Whitelister

Years of Minecraft Exp:5

Have you played on a RP server? If so which? (Not req)

Have you played D&D or another RP game? (Not req)

How good are you with this role?Very good as i have been staff manager and admin on
servers before

Skype & Email?Skype is kharku101 email rajveerdhillon950@gmail.com
05/25/2016 7:48 pm
Robarm99
Pending... Add me on skype at robarm2, I'd like to talk with you personally.
05/24/2016 2:45 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Explorer
LeFreshPrince
IGN
roboticsrock

What role are you applying for?:Event Team [ET]

Years of Minecraft Exp: 3 Years

Have you played on a RP server? If so which? (Not req) Yes, I'm a frequent member of a minecraft server called Dumbledore's Army

Have you played D&D or another RP game? (Not req)

I'm very good at organizing, managing, and creating events for everyone to enjoy. I am always willing to accept new ideas, and put them into action, and I personally think I'm a great role-model for players.

No unfortunately I do not have any proof, but take my word, I have experience with creating and hosting events, unfortunately the places I've had experience on were either shutdown or closed because of a lack of money/motivation. However, I look at this server and see a promising future where I can make a difference, create a few smiles, and have an amazing time.

Skype & Email?
Email:drewcarley06@gmail.com
05/25/2016 7:47 pm
Robarm99
Very nice application, congradulations and welcome to the team.
05/24/2016 2:11 pm
Adriaan2006
i forgot to say i play minecraft 3 and a half years
05/24/2016 2:43 pm
Robarm99
I'm sorry, but you still quite aren't qualified, would you like to make an application on our website at isleofthalin.us ?
05/24/2016 2:09 am
Adriaan2006

ok i will try more in single player mode and than i will ask you again is that ok?
From
Adriaan
9 years
05/23/2016 2:48 pm
Adriaan2006
IGN

What role are you applying for?: builder

Years of Minecraft Exp: 2 years

Have you played on a RP server? If so which? no

Have you played D&D or another RP game? no

How good are you with this role? 8/10. I have no experience as a team builder, but I built several structures in single player mode. Basically it's like playing with Lego's, no ?

Do you have proof of your exp with the role? yes

Skype & Email? skype is Adriaan2006 and email is adriaanjacquet@gmail.com
05/23/2016 2:58 pm
Robarm99
Denied, I'm very sorry but it doesn't look too much like you have enough to offer. If you believe I assume incorrectly, please PM your proof of your building skills to me.

Thank you,
~ Don
05/23/2016 2:17 pm
Robarm99
Looking for Developers! Developers do not have to create a character application.
05/21/2016 7:12 pm
Robarm99
From now on, any applicants must create a player application on our website isleofthalin.us
05/19/2016 5:38 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Explorer
TypicalBIgGuy
IGN: TypicalBigGuy

What role are you applying for?: Whitelister

Years of Minecraft Exp: Since 1.2.5 (2012)

How good are you with this role? If I'm a whitelister I will make sure the players we accept to the server are mature, responsible and actually interested in playing. I have worked on my friends whitelist server and we made sure the players we let on weren't going to be rude and immature.

Skype & Email?
Email: procreepergaming@yahoo.com
Please contact me if you need more information, and I hope to hear back from you guys very soon.

Please recommend someone else to apply.
05/19/2016 8:54 pm
Robarm99
Pending... Please create a player application on our website @ isleofthalin.us
You should be able to find the application area pretty easily ^^
05/21/2016 7:12 pm
Robarm99
Accepted
05/18/2016 4:16 pm
Level 27 : Expert Blockhead
monkeykyle30918
I forgot to mention, I would also like to be PM'd if I am accepted asking for my Skype, if you could do that.
05/19/2016 4:37 pm
Robarm99
Accepted! I did PM you, waiting for you to get back..
05/18/2016 4:11 pm
Level 27 : Expert Blockhead
monkeykyle30918
IGN: alex_abcd

What role are you applying for?: I am applying for the role of Event Team. I have one year of experience with this role on a long gone RP server named Darkwell.

Exp : I have played Minecraft for an outstanding somewhat long time of 5 years. I have played on MANY RP servers in the past and have, as stated above, been an ET for one once.

Have you played on a RP server? If so which? (Not req) I have played on many servers, again, stated above. Some examples include Alaurin, Fallout Shadows of the Old World, Breaching Light, Darkwell, Saphriel, and many more.

Have you played D&D or another RP game? (Not req) I have played a few other games that have you as your character, including the newer Bethesda games, like Skyrim, Fallout 3, Fallout : New Vegas, and Fallout 4. Though I have not play D&D, I have heard about it and have a basic knowledge of what it is about.

How good are you with this role? : As I said, I have had some experience in the role of an Event Team, creating and setting up events for other players on some servers. To be honest, I don't have the most experience in the world, but I have a basic knowledge of what an ET does and what they need to do to help the server go on.

Do you have proof of your exp with the role? (Not req) : Since the server I have played is long gone, and revived as a much different server, I have left it, without taking any screenshots of my role. If this is a problem, I would like to speak about it.

Skype & Email? : If I am accepted, my Skype will be provided through a PM on the website. Thank you so much for reading this, and have a good day.
05/18/2016 2:58 pm
Rosezelene
IGN: RosezeleneErsa

What role?: Anything you need. I'd best be suited for the event team, a builder, or a whitelister. I'm very creative and would love the opportunity to interact with other players, I'm a decent builder whose good with details and following directions, and I absolutely adore reading and writing so whitelisting wouldn't be a chore for me at all

Exp,: I have had minecraft for about a year now. I may not be the most experienced year-wise, but I have a lot of knowledge about the different aspects of minecraft simply because I love learning new things!

RP server?: I've played a few creative servers that act as role-plays, and absolutely love rpg style servers like Wynncraft.

D&D or other RP game?: I've played a little D&D in the past, but not many other RP games. I have however been an actor in the renaissance faire which is RP all day everyday for a week, three years in a row- not just a patron, but part of the staff- so I know how to role-play and stay in character very well.

How good are you with this role?: Very good. I am a rule follower and love to help people out- any of these roles would allow me to do that as well as be apart of an amazing community.

Proof?: Not that I can think of. May I prove it by my actions and with my words?

Skype & email: rosezeleneersa & redbuglin@yahoo.com

(If there are two of these posts I apologize; I sent one in earlier but don't see it so here's to a second try!)

Have an awesome day!
05/18/2016 3:23 pm
Robarm99
Yep, no worries! I've already accepted your application ^^
05/18/2016 2:27 pm
Robarm99
Still accepting builders!
05/17/2016 8:41 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Woahhha
IGN EnvisionTheory

What role are you applying for?: ET/Builder(Or both)

Years of Minecraft Exp: I have played minecraft since beta sometime.

Have you played on a RP server? If so which? (Not req) I've played 2 other mmorpg servers before.

Have you played D&D or another RP game? (Not req) I play MMORPG's all the time

How good are you with this role? I have been builder on multiple successful servers and I have been a EM or Event Manager on other games before.

Do you have proof of your exp with the role? (Not req) Dont really SS my entire life so no

Skype & Email? jonpaul35
05/17/2016 9:27 pm
Robarm99
Accepted as a builder.
05/17/2016 8:38 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Mage
dazalius
IGN: Dazalius

What role are you applying for?: builder

Years of Minecraft Exp: 6 years

Have you played on a RP server? If so which? (Not req) Gyldorium

Have you played D&D or another RP game? (Not req) yes Dnd both dming and playing

How good are you with this role? I consider myself fairly decent though i wouldnt say amazeing.

i have some old photos on one of my projects here on pmc, but thats a few years outdated.

Skype & Email?
i dont give it out on public forums, pm me and ill give them to you.
05/17/2016 9:26 pm
Robarm99
Accepted! Please pm me your skype.
05/17/2016 6:21 pm
Robarm99
For all those who are coming home from school, you can apply now. ^^
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com