-=Recrutiing Staff For Medium Sized Server=-

YTPixelGaming's Avatar YTPixelGaming2/18/15 5:37 am
2/18/2015 5:55 am
_iTeK_SkillZ_'s Avatar _iTeK_SkillZ_
Hello, We're A Medium Sized Server That Needs Staff. Before You Join and Say "Staff plz", You Will Be Muted and Ignored. You Must Play The Server For A Bit and Become Known / Trusted In The Community, Then Apply. You Can Either Apply Here, Or For A Faster Response, Over At http://elitemc-server.enjin.com/helper.

Application Template:

Minecraft Name:

How Long Can You Play On The Server Every Day:

Have You Ever Picked Up A Severe Punishment On Any Server Before:

Your Current Rank:

How Can You Help The Server:

How Can You Help The Server:

Scenario 1: Someone Started Spamming A Server IP. What Would You Do:

Scenario 2: Someone Started To Team Grief. What Would You Do?:

Good Luck,
- The Elite MC Staff Team.
YTPixelGaming
Level 1 : New Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

_iTeK_SkillZ_
02/18/2015 5:55 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Minecraft Name: _iTek_

How Long Can You Play On The Server Every Day: As much as you need

Have You Ever Picked Up A Severe Punishment On Any Server Before: Yep, only a couple though. I believe everyone has at least once.

Your Current Rank: Nothing. Never been on the server.

How Can You Help The Server: I am intelligent, mature, obedient, and I am really good at following orders given to me. I also follow rules well and I like making sure others aren't making people have a bad time on a server. I can't promise that I will be able to stop every single hacker or griefer, probably not even most of them. But even if i could get one or two a month would slowly end hacks on this server. I am also great at building mini game maps such as parkour, hunger games, hide and seek, etc. I am a fair and just player on the server but some will say I am not. I will listen to both sides of the argument and make a right punishment for the crime they committed on the server. I am willing to learn what is necessary to be mod and I will do what it takes to become one. I work very well with others and I am a great problem solver.

Scenario 1: Someone Started Spamming A Server IP. What Would You Do: Mute them and temp ban for a day for advertising and spamming.

Scenario 2: Someone Started To Team Grief. What Would You Do?: Ban everyone involved and rollback the area harmed
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome