1.8 | Red Dead Redemption: Minecraft | Wanted: Help Now!

-[C4]-'s Avatar -[C4]-2/6/15 10:04 am
1 emeralds 496 5
2/7/2015 8:25 am
-[C4]-'s Avatar -[C4]-
Howdy Stranger!

Red Dead Minecraft

What is Red Dead Redemption?
Red Dead Redemption is a western themed Rockstar game. Think of it as GTA, but with horses and more awesomeness. For more info: http://www.rockstargames.com/reddeadredemption/

The Project:
To recreate Red Dead Redemption as an awesome unique multiplayer server. It will not necessarily be 100% accurate to the original game. It will provide amazing, exclusive gameplay with unlimited side-quests. There may be an age limit of 12 to the server, but I am not 100% sure.

What to hope for.
If this all goes to plan, we should have 3D guns, a custom map with trains, quests, bounties, custom NPCS, wagons and stagecoaches, new blocks, a custom resource pack, new animals and much more! If you feel like I have missed any features that need to be added, then leave a comment with your suggestion!

But it will need your help.

What you can do:
Unfortunately I can not do everything myself. So here are some things I need help with.

Modding
This server will require mods. And I will need modders to help create those mods. There is currently no limit to the amount of modders.

Texturing
As we will hopefully have a custom resource pack, I will need some artists to help create the unique textures. There will also be custom animals and NPCs, so some artists will need to help with the skins for those. There is currently no limit to the amount of texture artists.

Modelling
The server will require new animals, so I will need modellers and animators to work with modders to create the models and animations for the new animals, NPCs, wagons etc. There is currently no limit to the amount of modellers and animators.

Building
Although I can build, I doubt I can cover the entire Red-Dead map in enough time. So I will need builders who can work hard, are familiar with the western style, and who know the RDR map. There is currently no limit to the amount of builders.

Map Making
Those who are good at using world painter and similar programs can offer to create a large terrain map of Red-Dead Redemption, for the builders to build upon. There is currently no limit to the amount of map makers.

Developing
I will need quite a few custom plugins for this server, to ensure it runs well. Developers can also help maintain and update the server. There is currently no limit to the amount of developers.

Moral Support and Enthusiasts
We will need plenty of moral support, as I have no doubts that this will be a hard project. Also, if anyone is an enthusiast of Red-Dead Redemption, then you can offer to help out with the story and finer details on the map. Anyone who can offer financial support will also be greatly thanked and rewarded.

Application Form:
Note: Their are no admin, mod etc positions up yet. If you apply for one of those positions, your application will be ignored.
Click to reveal
Name:
*IGN:
Example of your work:
*About you:
*Method of contact:

When this server goes live, we will have an application system for being able to join the server.

I will let you know via private message if you have been accepted.
-[C4]-
Level 16 : Journeyman Architect