{Reign of Mithril} Recruiting! New Server!

dukedemon22's Avatar dukedemon225/4/17 6:25 pm
1 emeralds 219 5
5/13/2017 9:44 am
RightSnakezz's Avatar RightSnakezz
Reign of Mithril

Hello Everyone and Welcome!

Hello, My name is Duke and I am the owner of a fairly new server. It is still in the very early stages, we are currently doing concept ideas and we are about to start the building stage. The current idea for the server is that we will have a medieval fantasy Role play type of server. There will be some aspects of both combined. There will be airships and there will be magic. We will also have castles and towns. We plan on having raids and knights and such, but as I said some stuff is still a concept. I don't want to spoil too much so lets get down to business!

Builders

That is where all of you come in, to do this we will need builders! Here's what we are looking for in a builder; dedicated, skilled, can adapt to different themes if needed, and is able to work well with other people. We need you to work well with different themes because if the server's theme changes somewhere along the way because a new idea comes to mind or such. You will also have to be able to build towns, medieval castles, and cities. There is also an interview for this position!

Builder Application

IGN:

Examples of your work (if none can be provided we may ask you to build something for us):

Timezone:

Why do you want to join the Build team?

What makes you better than others?

What hours are you on in your timezone?

Do you have Discord or Skype and a microphone?

Anything else you want to add?

Lore Writers

Another position we are in need of, Lore Writers. This server will be very RP based and therefore we will need Lore Writers. Lore Writers, you will have to be able to be very creative and be able to write lengthy paragraphs. You will also need lots of dedication to be part of this server. After the server releases your job does not finish there, you will still have to continue writing lore. There is also an interview for this position!

Lore Writers Application

IGN:

Write up a quick example of a piece of lore:

Timezone:

Why do you want to join the Lore team?

What makes you better than others?

What hours are you on in your timezone?

Do you have Discord or Skype and a microphone?

Anything else you want to add?

Name is not set in stone quite yet!
dukedemon22
Level 1 : New Explorer