Remnant Heroes!

maddude174's Avatar maddude17410/17/15 11:21 pm
1 emeralds 337 1
6/8/2016 7:03 pm
blakeroni155's Avatar blakeroni155

Image is that of a players, and does not include any official server buildings

Welcome. To Remnant Heroes!

What Is Our Server?:

Remnant Heroes Strives to be the very best of the heroes plugin community, and we have achieved that goal! sporting over 100 classes for you, the player, to enjoy. With each new class, comes a whole new experience for you to master.

Not only do we have a large variety of common, uncommon, hardcore, and softcore classes to match whatever play style you have. we also boast over 3000 registered members since our creation, that would make us have one of the largest communities on minecraft, and were still going! We also host a large selection of player owned towns, nations, communities, and so much more! never again will you be stuck simply building with a friend or two, here, we have hundreds of people for you to find, and play with!

Here you will find a great many things, like powerful magicians, mighty fighters, rich merchants, cunning thieves, hardy miners, all the way to the ferocious Dragon-Born! but that is just our classes, we have as many player made lore as we have classes. with each nation, or town giving you a completely different gaming experience! do you want to live in the modern times with a hint of medieval, then theres a town for you, or perhaps the ancient world is more your tastes? Again, theres a town for that! Everything you could possibly imagine, plus more, can be found on Remnant Heroes!
Hopefully, so can you!

What's There to do Here?:

From the time you log on for the first time, till the time you log off for the last time, our world is filled with things you can do to not only entertain yourself, but to entertain your friends as well!

Our main Plugin, is Heroes, which allows us to create our own classes and share them with you. tired of simply having 20hp? are those skeletons being a nuisance? Not anymore! with heroes the only thing that doesn't change with every class, is nothing! you have more health, more skills, better armor and weapons.

health and armor aren't the only things we've added to minecraft, with Towny, you can take control of your destiny, and create the civilization history didn't make room for! anything from a war-mongering tribe to a capitalist super-giant is in the palm of your hand. perhaps you'd like to form a merchants guild, here you have the power to do so!

Have you ever felt like vanilla minecraft just wasn't for you? if so, you're not alone. what seems to be missing a lot of the time, is a lack of unique items. well, at Remnant Heroes, we don't have that problem, on top of our custom items, we also feature Diablo Drops, which randomly generates a tool ranging in rarity from common, all the way to Legendary! and beyond! ever wanted a Smite 10, Sharpness 10, Unbreaking 10, Fire aspect 10, diamond sword? well, now you can have it! Its not just limited to weapons either, you can have anything from rare tools, to rare armor. anything at all!

Lastly, and most importantly, the reason everyone continuously joins our magnificent server...
The Community, that's right, its not the plugins and the fancy features that make a server special, its the players, like you and me, that truly make this the best server to join, and i promise, if you do join, you'll find yourself rejoining everyday! we have players from all walks of life, and of every profession known to man, our community is just as diverse as our heroes classes. So come, join, and experience it for yourself!

Things to know, before you join:

Rules:

1. Don't Use Hacks
2. Don't Exploit Bugs/Glitch's
3. Don't Ask For Ranks/Op/Creative
4. Don't Spam
5. ABSOLUTELY No Greifing Or Raiding
6. Respect Other Players
7. Don't Swear/CAPS Excessively
8. Don't Ask For Illegitimate Items From Staff
9. Don't Scam In Trades/Auctions
10. No Advertising/Outside Links That Don't Pertain To This Server
11. No Mods Allowed (shaders, And Optifine, ect Are)
12. Keep Trolling To A Minimum
13. No Explicit Buildings
14. No Racial Slurs/Creations
15. DO NOT Deface The Wildlife (Or Any Area For That Matter) For Personal Gain
16. All Player Created Mines But Be Quarried, Or Personally Lit Up

Staff:

Owner: Opalthunder
Heroes Admin: Zecaseo
Towny Admin: maddude174
Admin: cyclops233
Admin: alsmacher117553

Promotion requirements:

You'll start as a Nomad, making a meager living in our world, but once you master a "Tier Two" class, you'll be on your way exploring the world as an adventurer, our Member rank!

Want to donate?:
Here at Remnant Heroes, we welcome donations, but don't expect it to be just a donation! we have plans that have everything from, creative, fly, in-game money, experience points, and much more!

Testimony:

Click to reveal
Great server best mmorpg server ever great staff nice members and just a great place to build and pvp
-langemann05

Amazing best roleplay mcmmo server ive seen in a long time; this server should be more popular i dont see more than about 7 players at a time during my hours of gameplay more people need to play
ill always be a loyal player to this server and wont stop playing
-shadowedplayer00

Oh how I would LOVE to come back to this AWESOME server!
-kn1te

Great server really love it! Every class brings another thing to look forward to .
-septifish

This is honestly and truly the best server I have ever been on. Really. The staff are amazing, the players are nice, and the owner, opalthunder, is just plain awesome. If you are looking for a heroes server with no griefing and amazing players and staff PLAY ON THIS SERVER!!!
-MoonDragon546823

dude YOU GUYS MUST COME ONTO THIS SERVER PEOPLE WHO HAVEN'T COME AND ARE CHECKING IT OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-gamingfi

Great server all members are nice and awesome plugins! Best server I have ever played on!
-alsmacher117553

A truly amazing server that I would recommend to anyone. As soon as I started, I was welcomed by the cheerful players in the community, some even helping me start off my adventure in leveling. The server really makes use of the plugins available, using heroes to the full extent with and unbelievable amount of classes to fully enjoy. Even though I've only just started on the server I already feel welcome and pumped to reach the highest level and to anyone that is thinking about trying out this server I recommend that you jump straight in!
-bysul

This server is awesome. I have been here for 6 months and haven't gotten tired of it at all. staff is really friendly and helpful and the owner is very active in the server. The Heroes plugin is awesome!
-1carthagian

Finally a server that I enjoy! It's hard to find a server like this... let's see here... diamond... favorite... PLAY!!!!
-Danomega55_of_Tagasi

Link to PMC Post:
http://www.planetminecraft.com/server/heroes-of-the-storms/
Note: the PMC page's photos havn't been updated in awhile, that is not our server!

maddude174
Level 15 : Journeyman Robot