Requesting Buildteam For Ice Network

jccreszMC's Avatar jccreszMC11/1/14 3:49 am
11/6/2014 5:38 pm
jccreszMC's Avatar jccreszMC
Hello. My Name is jccresz23, and I am the owner of Ice Network 2014 (soon to be 2015) And I would like some builders that have around 10 levels from building projects here at PMC. I am a good planner, but not such a great builder. I am looking to have you work on my server as S-Admins (Senior Admins which would rank above normal admins) after construction is complete. I request that only people 13 and up apply. This would be very helpful. Thanks. You can find my Skype on my profile page... Also, I would like a person experienced with BungeeCord to apply, 12 and up, please.

If any of you can help, it would be completely appreciated.

-jcc
jccreszMC
Level 32 : Artisan Nerd

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/06/2014 5:38 pm
jccreszMC
Bumping topic.
11/01/2014 9:59 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Jill_likes_TNT
Hello! My name is Jillian or Jill, I would like to build for your server.
I am experienced, but I'm only 12 ALMOST 13 in 1 month. If you could make an exception that would be great.

Sadly I don't have any pictures, probably making you think I am a noob who wants attention, but I can promise you I am a good builder. I will have pictures up on my account soon

My IGN (or In Game Name) is Jilltheminer

Skype Name: Jilltheminer please contact me on there.
11/01/2014 9:22 pm
Level 22 : Expert Pirate
MissWholock
Your Age: 14

Your Time zone: if you accept my application I will tell you on skype

How often can you be available on weekdays, and weekends?: 1-2 hours on weekdays, and 1-5 hours on weekends

Do you have Skype? (If so post it here): I do, allycat11011

Why do you want to be a builder? (Requires a short paragraph): I feel I can help you with making a great server, and great builds. I can also help with non-building issues and other griefing issues. And I think that I can help you with anything you need built, and I can be approachable at any time

What are some of the things you expect to do as a administrator?(Requires a paragraph): If I was your server's admin I would help with muting spammers/advertisers, banning griefers, muting/banning players abusing staff, and staff that might be abusing players by consulting the owner. and I would be approachable and glad to help anyone in need of help

Can you post pictures of previous builds you have made?:

http://prntscr.com/524szk

This is the only one I have right now, and I don't usually post my builds on pmc, Sorry about that :/

Are you a builder on another server?: Only one currently, but it hasn't been released yet

What types of builds are you experienced with?:Rustic, Modern and Forest type builds, And I also make a lot of spawns and warp areas.

What can you offer to the server?: (Requires a paragraph): Builds like spawns, arenas, and other builds you might need. I can also use voxel sniper, and world edit. I can be trusted, and I can be approachable if anyone needs help.

Why should I accept you?: I think you should accept me because I am trustworthy, honest, I'm a good person, and I love to build and have a lot of experience with building. I also think that I can help your server with anything that you need me to build.

Any additional information you wish to include?: I also have some knowledge with other plugins like permissions and essentials, etc. I hope you consider me and accept my application

Thanks
-Ally
11/01/2014 7:16 pm
Level 31 : Artisan Toast
ShadowCatEXE
Is it me, or is "Ice Network" not very unique?
11/01/2014 10:46 pm
jccreszMC
I've only seen two others with the name, and they weren't a real network, just multiworld.
11/01/2014 7:08 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
UnknownGamer95
Im not the best builder but great with commands and id love to help if you need some staff!
11/01/2014 7:05 pm
jccreszMC
Bump
11/01/2014 11:51 am
jccreszMC
Thanks, Nexutron
It would be nice to work with you.
11/01/2014 11:36 am
Level 11 : Journeyman Architect
Nexutron
I may be alone, but I am a great builder.

Your Age: Fourteen years of age currently.

Your Time zone: I will tell you if I get accepted as a Builder, Head-Builder, etc

How often can you be available on weekdays, and weekends?: Probably Atleast 2 Hours+ The whole day counting for the Whole week.

Do you have Skype? (If so post it here): I do not as of now and tend not to get one.

Why do you want to be a builder? (Requires a short paragraph): Well, I want to become a Builder so I can help this server out with it requirements for a good spawn, good warps, good areas and such. I also want to become a builder because I am highly experienced and won't disappoint you. I never wish to get paid as of I have never charged anyone and plan not to, I cause no trouble when handling stressful situations, I never get stressed, I follow all of the rules, I don't abuse my powers and like I said before I'm highly experienced. Getting into depth I used to own a build team with my Build partner named, "xBrettBusinessx" on PMC, and in Minecraft "BrettBusiness" We are now slowly splitting away from each other due to non communication currently and lately although work good as a team. I now work solo and make great builds.

What are some of the things you expect to do as a administrator?(Requires a paragraph): Not really applying for Admin...

Can you post pictures of previous builds you have made?:

I call this Mount. of the Dead.

My Medieval Base:

And I have built many more but have no screen shots. I apologize.

Are you a builder on another server?: Yes, lots actually.

What types of builds are you experienced with?: Well, counting Themes, it would be Medieval, Modern, Rustic, Ruins, and many more. I love to do all types of builds and enjoy taking my time doing the designs.

What can you offer to the server?: (Requires a paragraph): Generally just in the category in Building, Spawns, Warps, Arenas, Decorations, Designs, Touch Ups, Bases, Terra-forming, experience with World Edit, Experience with Voxel Sniper, I could help in Grief Solution Problems, I am trust worthy, I know how to handle Situations and finally, I am a Nice person, with good grammar and agree on playing fairly and non-abusively.

Why should I accept you?: I think you should accept me because I am Mature, I love building, I am trust-worthy, I am worth your time, I know my Building skills well and trust that they help your Server, I am experienced with things outside the box of Building, I have had a lot of past experience, and because I am a calm person.

Any additional information you wish to include?: Nope. But, I wish everyone else the best of luck with their applications and would like to say, Thank you. If you haven't taken the time in reading my application with care, please do so.

Thanks.

~-+Nexutron
11/01/2014 4:31 am
Level 27 : Expert Architect
Tiga3299
I'd be happy to join but I rarely post my builds on here so its totally up to you, I can send an application if you need via skype : daniel.thompson321
Cheers
11/06/2014 3:36 pm
jccreszMC
I'll be happy to work with you.
11/01/2014 3:58 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Network
h3r08r1n3mc
I do not like these 'upcoming' servers because I feel as though they do not serve very much purpose.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome