We Require staff for Feed The Beast Tech World server

krugle's Avatar krugle5/1/13 5:16 pm
1 emeralds 476 3
5/6/2013 9:56 pm
siraletu's Avatar siraletu
Hello,

We are in need of advertisers as well as possibly builders and moderators
we have a great server with 0 server lag as well as we are upgrading to a fully dedicated hosted machine sporting 16 gigs of ram SSD and very powerful cpu
however we are short on players with only about 10 active players

our server IP is 192.210.143.37:26065
and our website is http://www.canadian-ftb.com (for help getting on the server)

I have tried to make it as easy for people to get on as possible and it really is worth the effort

for people interested in a staff position

Age-
IGN-
What kind of server do you hope to help build-
FTB knowledge-
what position would you like-
what skills would you bring to the server-
how do you feel about spawning in items for personal gain-
what kind of people skills do you have-
anything else you would like to say-

please note if applying for moderator I will not give that position instantly

(Server is now fully staffed thank you the applications we still welcome new members however)
krugle
Level 10 : Journeyman Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

siraletu
05/06/2013 9:56 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Age-15
IGN-AletuCoD
[b]What kind of server do you hope to help build-Friendly, Active, And Enjoyable
FTB knowledge-Every single thing
what position would you like-Admin, Or Mod With OP
what skills would you bring to the server- Everything that means making the server enjoyable and make people stay on it.
how do you feel about spawning in items for personal gain-I Suppose People are there to play and gain their own items, Staff shoudn't interfere with their fun by just giving away the fun of the game
what kind of people skills do you have-I am very Trustworthy, I am friendly and I actually don't like Cappers or Ragers; Less Spam
anything else you would like to say- You won't regret
Novaplex240
05/03/2013 12:12 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Age- 14
IGN- novaplex240
What kind of server do you hope to help build- A great server that everyone would love to join because of the great community and staff
FTB knowledge- if there were a FTB bible i would be it ;P
what position would you like-whatever you see fit i just wanna help
what skills would you bring to the server- Epic building great with circuits IC2 and thaumcraft and im a great PVP knight
how do you feel about spawning in items for personal gain- why would i it ruins the fun of the game
what kind of people skills do you have- im calm i sort out arguments ver quickly i am kind and understanding also i just loves people
anything else you would like to say-i hope you accept this application and i look forward to playing on the server
Useless_Paul
05/01/2013 9:01 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Narwhal
Age-13
IGN-paulsys
What kind of server do you hope to help build- I hope to build a fun loving server but also with pvp and maybe raiding
FTB knowledge- I'm pretty boss with FTB
what position would you like- Mod or higher (if possible)
what skills would you bring to the server- I am a pretty good builder but the main skill I want to bring to the server is enforcing the rules and also having fun
how do you feel about spawning in items for personal gain- I think a staff member shouldn't need to spawn in items for personal gain like pvping. Obviously most staff members have gm so they can fix griefs or fly around to watch someone but not for personal gain like so you can win in pvp
what kind of people skills do you have- I feel I am good with people and I am not one to swear my face off and rage
anything else you would like to say- I love to help out people because it makes them happy which makes me happy
Thanks, Paul
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome