[18+] ResourceMadness Small Survival Community [white-list]

M-Taye's Avatar M-Taye11/14/12 5:13 pm
1 emeralds 130 4
2/6/2013 11:04 am
smptheman's Avatar smptheman
We are looking for nice and mature Minecraft players to help us create a great small community. What we have in mind is team spirit and sharing, like good friends having a great time building, exploring and living. Together we will build cool projects and improve on the existing ones.

We offer a small stable server (24/7) for up to 20 players. The world is a survival world. It is rather empty currently, but with your help we will create a fun place to be.

We also have a game we play every now and then. It's called ResourceMadness and it is a competitive team-based game of resource gathering. The main objective is to help your team get the required resources before the other team. Everything is allowed in ResourceMadness. For best game experience you should be somewhat experienced in items, crafting and PVP.

We do not tolerate griefing, hacking or stealing. We also do not tolerate hate speech or any other form of verbal violence. Everyone that is caught violating these simple rules will be banned. So if you like to abuse the goodwill of players, please do not even apply. The only time griefing and stealing is allowed is at a ResourceMadness match, which happens on it's own world.

When the server finally gets shutdown (hopefully not in a long time) we will make the server files available online so you can always keep your projects and memories.

Some of the mods we use:
- Catacombs
- Essentials
- Lift
- Multiverse
- NeoPaintingSwitch
- RedstoneChips
- ResourceMadness

ResourceMadness Server [1.4.5]
IP: 5.39.69.157:26065

To join please fill out this application:
IGN:
What are your skills in Minecraft:
Tell us a little bit about yourself:

http://www.planetminecraft.com/server/18-resourcemadness---small-survival-community-white-list/
M-Taye
Level 1 : New Crafter