Responsible adult looking for a place in staff.

Flyingdiddy's Avatar Flyingdiddy6/16/13 9:13 pm
6/16/2013 9:36 pm
Missing Gnome's Avatar Missing Gnome
I am willing to be a moderator or admin. Here is my template. Greetings, my name is Tyler! Most of my friends call me Diddy,heh. My main server CorruptCraft recently went kupoot (down). I have worked with the owner of that server for two years,two very long and painful years. Donations stopped coming and he couldn't pay the 80 dollars a month anymore,sadly. Since that terrible event I have been out of a job per-say. Naturally since the downgrade of CorruptCraft I needed to find a different server owner to help. I know there are many servers that require moderation or administration. So lets get this over with! Here are my credentials (template)

Name: Tyler L.
How long can you be online?: Since I recently just finished school I have a years worth of playtime before I head off to college. I usually pull allnighters and sleep from 10:00am to 3:00pm. Therefore I will be online everyday usually all day.

Experience with servers: I have been playing this wonderful game since before survival was implemented! And I have nearly two years of server and administrator experience. Also, I am not an illiterate! I know how to preform my job,and get it done.

What can I do for the server?: Easily answered! (if you read all of the statements above) I can provide great administrative and moderation for said server.

Banning, muting and kicking: Weather it's a racist,sexist,idiot,or hacker. I will easily,and fairly take care of hooligans that try to ruin peoples server experience. I do not tolerate racism,and I DEFINITELY DO NOT tolerate hacking. Weather it's xrays,invisible texture packs,or modded clients. These people are the worst in my eyes and they will be dealt with swiftly.

A friendly and competent staff is more than vital to having a successful server, as the staff is one of the main ways that the players view the server. A friendly staff that the players enjoy leads them to recommend the server to their friends thus increasing the server popularity and the cycle repeats which in turn raises the donation levels for the owner. I believe that I could benefit the server because I have experience as a barista in being friendly to the customers to keep them coming back and so that enjoy the coffee house experience. Just as important as a friendly staff is a competent one. This is important because the staff must be able to look at complaints and determine if they are valid or not. The staff must think on their feet and be able to deal with unforeseen complications such as a server crash or a person attempting to cheat the game.

I indeed have a skype! Just send me a request and I will give you more information.
The name is almightyelf123

My in-game account name is Flyingdiddy
Position you are interested in: Any staff position that you think I may be suited for. But I prefer the rank of Administrator.

Past experience with that position: I have been moderators on a couple servers, but most of them are no longer active because of an inability to pay for server hosting.

Reason for applying/ Why should I pick you?: I don't want to be part of the staff team to abuse. I actually love to help people, and to make sure people have a good time. Proof of that is that I have my own server just so people can have fun. Not for my benefit. It doesn't even have any set up donation program.

What do you want to see from me, as a server owner?: From you, all I want is a owner who respects everyone, and one that doesn't make everyone part of his staff just because you know them. I am also looking for one who will let me have some time to enjoy the server, instead of working on it every passing minute.

Thank you for the time you took to read this! -Tyler/Diddy
Flyingdiddy
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner