Revolutionary Prison Server - MineChill Prison

TheGamesHawk2001's Avatar TheGamesHawk20011/22/17 7:52 am
1 emeralds 117 1
1/30/2017 1:56 pm
Morta's Avatar Morta
Hello everyone, - play.MineChill.com

Today I'm going to be making a thread regarding this prison server I have. It's called MineChill prison. this thread's core purpose is to provide a place for our community to vouch for how great of a server it is and why you should check it out! When you join the server, you'll see why its such a good server.

The Ip is play.MineChill.com
The Website is http://www.MineChill.com

---
your IGN is required so you can claim 10 free pickaxe tokens in game!

Review format:
My IGN:
My age:
When did I join the server first:
My favourite feature that's on the server:
Why do I like the server so much (100 words minimum):

---

Join today! - play.MineChill.com
TheGamesHawk2001
Level 19 : Journeyman Lumberjack

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/30/2017 1:56 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Morta
My IGN: Morta
My age: 16
When did I join the server first: A few days ago.
My favourite feature that's on the server: The spontaneously combusting sheep!
Why do I like the server so much (100 words minimum): This server is extremely original and unique. There are many features on this server that are enjoyable and make your experience all the more special! The mineparties allow for lower ranks to get cash faster, helping them rank up faster! The tokens for the pickaxes make your picks more OP and help you with mining (and getting combusting sheep). The plots are original (and a bit morbid ) with the fact that they aren't just flat plots of grass. They have shape and give you things to choose from. Do you want to leave it like that and live underground? Build a house and flatten the plot? Who knows! The possibilities on this server are endless.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome