Rewheim | Looking for staff | Custom Factions

Pixel_James's Avatar Pixel_James5/14/18 3:07 am history
2 emeralds 147 2
5/20/2018 5:10 pm
2zq's Avatar 2zq
Rewheim is a Custom Factions experience unlike any other, and we want you to be a part of it! https://www.planetminecraft.com/server/rewheim-custom-factions-4128831/

Rewheim used to be a world on the server named "Pixel Acres", but it was recently moved to be its own server, as we try to grow it's playerbase.
It is a custom Factions server unlike any other, with quests, custom mobs, hand-built cities around the world, guilds, and coming very soon, magic and wizardry. You can find us at play.rewheim.net, on 1.12.2

Due to the recent move to be a separate server, Rewheim is lacking in the staff area. We currently have the Owner (myself), and Co-Owner of Pixel Acres running the server, with just two moderators, and only one is currently active.

We are looking to recruit some new members of staff, who will be dedicated players (especially as we set up in our growth period), have experience with staffing and Factions, and who can work well in a team. They must also be able to help out where needed and have constant contact with the owners via. Discord or even mobile.

To apply, please reply answering the following questions:
Username:
Previous Staff Experiences (provide evidence e.g server name and website/ip):
How often can you play on Rewheim:
Discord name:

If you are chosen, I will contact you via. Discord, and send you a message here telling you to check Discord! My Discord name is Pixel_James, so look out for a friend request from me!

We look forward to seeing your responses, and please enjoy this trailer for Rewheim:

For the Kingdom!!
Pixel_James
Level 27 : Expert Pixel Puncher