RiotCraft are HIRING Creative Builders

kimmieriot's Avatar kimmieriot1/10/16 6:46 pm
1 emeralds 157 5
1/22/2016 12:37 pm
SoapPvP's Avatar SoapPvP

RiotCraft is the Official 24/7 Minecraft server of http://www.riotgaming.co.uk. We have many features including factions, mcmmo, creative worlds and RPG.

IP: mcriotcraft.com

(Server is currently white listed for staff and builders only, set to launch soon!)

Staff Positions Needed as of now:
- Head Builder
- Builder

Incentives:
If you prove that you are good at what you do, here is what Riot Craft can offer you:
Monthly Steam Vouchers
Cash Incentives
Promotion for your work on various platforms including our website and twitters.

About:
RiotCraft has been around for 3 years an is currently going through a big change to re launch in a few weeks time. We have a fantastic and friendly user base who enjoy their experience on Riot Craft. Riot Craft is part of popular gaming organisation known as 'Riot Gaming' (http://www.twitter.com/riotgaming)

How to Apply?
Please reply on this forum post with the following information, or email contact@riotgaming.co.uk with the title 'RiotCraft Application'

☯ What Position are you applying for :
☯ First Name :
☯ Minecraft IGN :
☯ Contact method (preferably Skype) :
☯ About yourself :
☯ Previous experience :
☯ Why Should We Chose You :
☯ How Are You Different From Other Applicants :
☯ Anything else :
If you are applying for builder please provide images of past builds!

Thank you for reading and we look forward to working with you!
kimmieriot
Level 5 : Apprentice Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

SoapPvP
01/22/2016 12:37 pm
Level 1 : New Network
☯ What Position are you applying for : Head-Builder

☯ First Name : Jack

☯ Minecraft IGN : SoapPvP

☯ Contact method (preferably Skype) : I use Skype, my name is SoapPvP.

☯ About yourself : I am 12, soon to be 13 but I think of myself as very mature for my age. I think I am good at building, knows plugins well and fairly strict but I can have a joke.

☯ Previous experience : I've ran a build team before and had several builder and head-builder ranks on some servers. I know how to make a building or a build look good.

☯ Why Should We Chose You : I think you should choose me because not only am I good at building but I am able to work well with anyone to do anything. I also can use plugins easily and know pEX, group manager etc.

☯ How Are You Different From Other Applicants : I am different from other applicants because I am a good builder, can work well with anyone and use plugins easily which is something other players may not be able to do.

☯ Anything else :Thank you for considering me as a member of your staff team.
Mercurythedark
01/22/2016 11:55 am
Level 29 : Expert Lego Builder
☯ What Position are you applying for : Builder, Mod
☯ First Name : Marcus
☯ Minecraft IGN : WingDingGasters
☯ Contact method (preferably Skype) : mr-bombastic-marcus
☯ About yourself : I am a good builder, Enjoy redstone, upgrading what's broken and mob defences. So I am a good redstone engineer and usually come on top on building game modes.
☯ Previous experience : Qubecraft helper, Various other building on small servers that shut down.
☯ Why Should We Chose You : Loyal, experienced, and generally just good at building.
☯ How Are You Different From Other Applicants :
I am probably a lot more experienced because I'm probably older.
☯ Anything else : I REALLY like redstone.
Mikaka218
01/22/2016 11:45 am
Level 1 : New Miner
☯ What Position are you applying for : Head builder or builder idc which one
☯ First Name :Rylie
☯ Minecraft IGN : Mikaka218
☯ Contact method (preferably Skype) : ryryroo218
☯ About yourself : My name is rylie and im 16 years old i have been playing minecraft since i was 12 Im very friendly and woud like to belong to a server where the staff and players are like my second family with no drama!
☯ Previous experience : I have worked on two other servers as a builder and loved it they were my second family till the owner didnt have money to run the server anymore
☯ Why Should We Chose You : Im very kind and i work hard if you ask me to build something i will not give up and do my best!! I get along with mostly everyone and love to learn I believe if you set your mind to something you can achevie anything.
☯ How Are You Different From Other Applicants : I dont like to start drama and I dont complain if you want me buld ill get to it with no complaints. AND I DO NOT TOLERATE THE ABUSE OF POWERS!!!
☯ Anything else : I am so excited to hopefully work with you and also i am a female just so you no lol some people are suprised that i am a female builder but im good at it sooo!!!
kimmieriot
01/22/2016 10:09 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Architect
Still looking for a couple more, thanks for everyone who has applied so far
Jei
01/10/2016 7:33 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
☯ What Position are you applying for : Head Builder
☯ First Name : Ama
☯ Minecraft IGN : Aelethu
☯ Contact method (preferably Skype) : I only contact via online server, sorry.
☯ About yourself : I am a great builder with many past experiences in building. I can build 1:1 ratio scales, interior and exterior layout and decoration, and also any requests with any certain items of Minecraft.
☯ Previous experience : Staff of multiple servers and building teams.
☯ Why Should We Chose You : I am mature, a hard working, detailed, experienced, and original builder. I am also smart, quite shy also, and a daily online person.
☯ How Are You Different From Other Applicants : I am original and detailed with builds and I am very happily involved with wonderful communities.
☯ Anything else : I am smart, I like bunnies, flowers, anime, and my favorite color is white.

( I can't post a picture atm, but I can join the server and build anything you ask as a replacement of the absence of pictures. Thank you! )
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome