|RiSKMC| Needs TONS of Staff!

thatsnotskills's Avatar thatsnotskills5/13/14 9:22 pm
5/14/2014 8:06 pm
ConN3RD's Avatar ConN3RD
*Sorry that this post isn't really organized or very eye appealing, but I do not have time to do that so again sorry!*

Hey I am the Owner of RiSKMC!

What is RiSKMC?
RiSKMC is a strategy Faction server that is very unique from other servers. Instead of letting players create their own faction, there are premade ones named after real-world countries around the world! The player chooses which country he wants to support and he begins his journey there as a new recruit! The players are able to rank up with IGM. They can rank up to ranks like General or Tech-Sergent. I will explain more of this idea later because I do not want people stealing it. So if you have any questions add me on Skype: Lilmoney78215

Want to apply?
To apply you can use any format of an application you want just give me your basic information such as IGN, Age, Name, Maturity, Experience, What rank you desire, Why should you be this rank?, etc.

Staff Needed
Head-Admin:
Admin:
Chat-Mod
Head-Mod
Helper
Builder
Developer
Manager
Head-Manager
Head-Developer
Head-Builder
Tester
Donators

Also make sure to vote in the poll above to tell me what you think.
And if you have any ideas for the server put that on your application and your more likely to get accepted if I like it!

I am looking to put the server up very soon! So please apply! I need you!

Thanks for your time,

Brandon
thatsnotskills
Level 13 : Journeyman Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/14/2014 8:06 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Explorer
ConN3RD
Hello,
My name is Connor and this is my application. Hope you enjoy!
Applying for: Head-mod/ Head-Admin/admin
IGN: connor5558
Maturity: 8/10 Gotta be a kid sometimes
Experience: I have owned a network before known as Platinum Games and am currently owning a Pixelmon server. I am very familier with plugins and can learn them easily. I have had a server partnership before and have been staff on lots of servers. Like Catalyst Factions, Best Ultra Gaming, m1nefreeks, and Wildcraft.
Why should I be this rank: I should be this rank because I have tons of experience and am very sociable. I can advertise and get my guild on along with setting up votifier, plugins, etc. I love meeting new friends and would love to help out this server/network. I will try my hardest to help this server grow and become popular along with getting donations.
05/14/2014 7:51 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
anonpmc1582685
[deleted]
05/14/2014 7:19 pm
thatsnotskills
X Sagest XIGN: Sagest
Name John
Maturity 9/10
Experience I have been playing minecraft since the pre alpha was first released,Since then I have owned 11 servers, co-owed 7 of my close friends private servers. I have been staff on a multitude of servers I can give you a list if you really wish on skype. From all of my experience, I can configure plugins, do their permissions, manage them with consoles, troubleshoot them, advertise, build very well, manage and create new and exciting events, write lore, manage forums and chat, create a professional looking website, Answer questions through all sorts of programs like a help desk would, monitor staff, oversee security of servers. All of these skills from all of my successes, failures, and time with great communities.
What rank you desire: Head Manager
Why should you be this rank? I believe I should be Head Manager for riskmc because I have owned many servers before, one much like this. I am kind, hardworking, efficient, and produce quality work. I am available 99.99% of the time to help, answer questions, or give advice. I am professional and mature getting my work done. I am reliable, and nice, and easy to work with. I am a natural leader in my community and in everything I do. I am great at leading and can motivate people. I am a philanthropist and love helping everyone and I think I am the right man for the job.

Accepted! Add me on skype: Lilmoney78215
05/14/2014 6:28 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
X Sagest X
IGN: Sagest
Name John
Maturity 9/10
Experience I have been playing minecraft since the pre alpha was first released,Since then I have owned 11 servers, co-owed 7 of my close friends private servers. I have been staff on a multitude of servers I can give you a list if you really wish on skype. From all of my experience, I can configure plugins, do their permissions, manage them with consoles, troubleshoot them, advertise, build very well, manage and create new and exciting events, write lore, manage forums and chat, create a professional looking website, Answer questions through all sorts of programs like a help desk would, monitor staff, oversee security of servers. All of these skills from all of my successes, failures, and time with great communities.
What rank you desire: Head Manager
Why should you be this rank? I believe I should be Head Manager for riskmc because I have owned many servers before, one much like this. I am kind, hardworking, efficient, and produce quality work. I am available 99.99% of the time to help, answer questions, or give advice. I am professional and mature getting my work done. I am reliable, and nice, and easy to work with. I am a natural leader in my community and in everything I do. I am great at leading and can motivate people. I am a philanthropist and love helping everyone and I think I am the right man for the job.
05/14/2014 6:02 pm
thatsnotskills
bump
05/14/2014 7:18 am
thatsnotskills
MissBunnehLuv94IGN: MissxBunny

Name: MiiMii

Maturity: Very mature but I still have fun

Experience: I own my own server TheMiiMiiMc(Down for now) I Have been Co-owner on proxen gaming, outbreakprison, megacraft , toxiccraft, R00sterz, and one other that never really had a permanent name. Been Admin/Head-Admin on Deviousways, legacyCraft, SkyCraft, FelixCraft, Ch1Craft, sodaia, exoidTV, MCSM Network, and too many more to name.Most of these servers have gone down due to lack of funds or the owners simply didn't feel like fooling with it anymore, and some that are still up I quit due to the fact that the staff were abusing and nothing was being done about it.

What rank you desire: Head-Admin

Why should you be this rank?: Well as I said before I have plenty of experience managing servers and being staff. I DO NOT under any circumstances allow abuse in power. If I see someone abusing I will report it immediately and I do expect something to be done about it. Im great with people and nice, I am dedicated person whether it be for staff or simply playing. I am a nice friendly person and mature. I'm not an abuser, never have been and never will be. I can take care of most hackers they may attempt to ddos the server or anything else for that matter. One thing I cant stand is someone who hacks a server for the heck of it or because they dont get what they want. I can be on whenever you need me. ^_^

Hmm Well anything else you wanna know just ask ^_^ I would really like to help your server out and it will give me something to do in my free time !!

Oh yes and my skype is MiiMii_Mercedes94

Accepted, very nice application
05/14/2014 5:09 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
___Leaf___
IGN: ___Leaf___
Name: Harrison Ray Dew-Hiersoux
Maturity: 10
Position: Builder
Experience: Owner of "The bridges" server, Built the Nationsatwar.net server under commission for 2 seasons total of 5 months of building. Built the city of rome, and gaul.
In season 2 built the city of byzantium.

Bottom line is you can name anything, and I can build it. If you need builders I am glad to help out.

peace.
05/14/2014 7:23 am
thatsnotskills
Accepted!
05/14/2014 11:21 am
Level 12 : Journeyman Cowboy
UCraftServer
How do i contact you?
05/14/2014 4:12 pm
thatsnotskills
Through skype, I have added you to the group chat. But you can also talk through private if you want to.
05/14/2014 4:38 am
xXMr_MgeeXx
ign: xXMr_mgeeXx
name: harry
maturity: 8/10
im responsible and don't pick teams and don't do anything to irrational
05/14/2014 2:01 am
SGaming
IGN: Masterboss2012

Name: Tyler

Maturity: 8/10

Experience: I have been admin on a lot of servers I also record for youtube so I would
start a lets play on your server I sent you a friend request on Skype its tylercullen10
I used to be a co-owner for a server called diamond craft its closed now and I have
no obligations so I would be on your server only
I could provide a Skype helpline for matter that members don't want to discuss on the server or forums
What rank you desire: Admin and leader of a country
05/14/2014 7:22 am
thatsnotskills
Accepted
05/14/2014 1:50 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
shasshen
IGN, Age, Name, Maturity, Experience, What rank you desire, Why should you be this rank?, etc.
IGN: joelchan00
Name: Joel
Maturity: I believe I am a 7/10 because I have an immature side too just like everybody else but I know when to be mature.
Experience: Well I have been a mod on a few servers before like Bound Destiny, staff on solidmine, admin on Jett mc but it has not launched yet and also a few other servers that have closed due to host side issues. I am very familiar with the commands thus making it easier for everybody.
Rank? and why?: i would like to be an Admin or Head mod and I believe i deserve this because I have the prior experiences to be one and As I live in Singapore, when you are sleeping I will be able to make sure the server runs smoothly. Also, just a suggestion, 1 server can have MCMMO and another one can be vanilla or close to vanilla. My skype name is shasshen but there are a few with that name so if you give me yours I will add you.
05/14/2014 12:24 am
Level 12 : Journeyman Cowboy
UCraftServer
Name: Adam

Maturity: On a scale of 1-10, I would say 10.

Experience:
I Have alot of experience, moderated and administrated on a server for 1 year, then hosted my own server for 3 years.

What rank you desire: Moderator or Admin.

Why should you be this rank?:
I have alot of experience in plugin management, and player moderating. I do not goof off with the powers I am given, and abuse is not a word I would use to describe my self. Unlike most appliants, I actually enjoy Moderation as a hobby (weird) more than for the commands. Though I am serious about moderating, I do also love to assist both new and old players with non-item spawning problems.

05/14/2014 7:20 am
thatsnotskills
Accepted!
05/14/2014 12:19 am
Level 25 : Expert Engineer
HermesWoop
IGN HermesWoop
Age 16
Name Evan
Maturity 7/10
Experience I have been playing minecraft since the pre alpha was released back in 09. Ever since then, I have had tons of experience with working on servers. I remember the first server I ever started working on in 1.9, it was one of the best experiences I have ever had on the game. The reason I want to become staff is to help out and feel the excitement again.
What rank you desire Head-Administrator/ Admin/ Head-Moderator
Why should you be this rank? I think that unlike most staff members, I am more fair. If someone does cheat, I will give them another chance because I think to myself, "Would I want another chance if I was them?" I am also really flexible when it comes to rule breaking but if the time comes, I wont be afraid to use my powers to get rid of a nuisence.

Etc I like to have fun with minigames, base raiding and PvP
05/13/2014 11:49 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
samgotskill
Name:Sam Shapiro
Ign:samshapiro
Maturity:
Mature but make jokes once and a while
Position Wanted:Head Mod or Admin
Why should I have this position:I should have this position because I have experience with plugins, being staff on other servers, and much more i could help out with anything you want
Please send me a skype requsest if you like me or my application!
05/13/2014 11:42 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Scribe
Arctic_Jeremy
IGN: Arctic_Jer

Name: Jeremy

Maturity: I'm mature most of the time but can loosen up

Rank: I would like to be a country leader if possible, If not then Moderator or Administrator would be awesome

Why I should get this rank: I would like to help others to do things they might not understand or know.
~Arctic
05/13/2014 10:27 pm
Tomjo5
IGN: Tomjojingle
Why: i have had experience being server staff like MOD and ADMIN on other servers. I just wanna help out a server and be apart of a small developing MC community. Lastly i love helping people if people need help/have a question i will try my best at helping them and answering any questions they might have.
Maturity: mature when necessary but funny at times
Position Desired: Admin
05/13/2014 9:53 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
MissBunnehLuv94
IGN: MissxBunny

Name: MiiMii

Maturity: Very mature but I still have fun

Experience: I own my own server TheMiiMiiMc(Down for now) I Have been Co-owner on proxen gaming, outbreakprison, megacraft , toxiccraft, R00sterz, and one other that never really had a permanent name. Been Admin/Head-Admin on Deviousways, legacyCraft, SkyCraft, FelixCraft, Ch1Craft, sodaia, exoidTV, MCSM Network, and too many more to name.Most of these servers have gone down due to lack of funds or the owners simply didn't feel like fooling with it anymore, and some that are still up I quit due to the fact that the staff were abusing and nothing was being done about it.

What rank you desire: Head-Admin

Why should you be this rank?: Well as I said before I have plenty of experience managing servers and being staff. I DO NOT under any circumstances allow abuse in power. If I see someone abusing I will report it immediately and I do expect something to be done about it. Im great with people and nice, I am dedicated person wether it be for staff or simply playing. I am a nice friendly person and mature. I'm not an abuser, never have been and never will be. I can take care of most hackers they may attempt to ddos the server or anything else for that matter. One thing I cant stand is someone who hacks a server for the heck of it or because they dont get what they want. I can be on whenever you need me. ^_^

Hmm Well anything else you wanna know just ask ^_^ I would really like to help your server out and it will give me something to do in my free time !!

Oh yes and my skype is MiiMii_Mercedes94
05/13/2014 9:50 pm
Level 21 : Expert Explorer
tanner9841
Ign: Dabe2018
Why: Because I have little Ex. But I would learn, I am just dying to help a server. I would be on the server for an hour a day. I would be on more then u would. Because I don't have that many friends and I would like to make some nice caring friends. So please give me a chance.
Maturity(1-10): give or take a 8-9.5
Position Desired: Head-Admin
Skype: tanner9841 ( if there's two I am the tanner Schafer)
Please Take the time to read this,
THANKS,
Tanner Schafer
05/13/2014 9:41 pm
thatsnotskills
The IP will be given through skype so make sure to provide you skype!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome