RPG Dragonball Z server - Builders and staff Wanted

Zwarriors's Avatar Zwarriors6/27/12 4:39 am
11/23/2015 6:05 pm
DarkRevenont_91's Avatar DarkRevenont_91
What's up guys?

A small team of us have decided to create a Dragon Ball Z server and are looking for people to give us a hand with our projects. We have plans to start the building with the 6 cities of the DB Earth.

-Central City
-East City
-North City
-Satan City
-South City
-West City

Which city we will start with we don't yet know. But for now we would just like to see if anyone would be keen to give us a hand. Of course your efforts will not go unnoticed, because of your efforts you will be of higher rank then others.

At the moment, we are in need of 6 people to help us build. Experience will be noted.

If you would like to help us with this massive task, then please comment with you're details. (IGN, Timezone) If you could send us a picture, or give us a link to where we might be able to see some of you're work that would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

5_MeO_DMT & Aces923

(Co-Owners)
Zwarriors
Level 9 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/23/2015 6:05 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
DarkRevenont_91
im not good at building but i would like to play on your server cause i loved watching dragon and i can say im a fan of the series so an ip adress would be fantastic.
07/16/2012 9:03 pm
Level 22 : Expert Warrior
KingVJoker
i will to help , and join the team
Ign:Kingrey23
07/16/2012 8:23 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Crafter
toptom4321
ZwarriorsWhat's up guys?

A small team of us have decided to create a Dragon Ball Z server and are looking for people to give us a hand with our projects. We have plans to start the building with the 6 cities of the DB Earth.

-Central City
-East City
-North City
-Satan City
-South City
-West City

Which city we will start with we don't yet know. But for now we would just like to see if anyone would be keen to give us a hand. Of course your efforts will not go unnoticed, because of your efforts you will be of higher rank then others.

At the moment, we are in need of 6 people to help us build. Experience will be noted.

If you would like to help us with this massive task, then please comment with you're details. (IGN, Timezone) If you could send us a picture, or give us a link to where we might be able to see some of you're work that would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

5_MeO_DMT & Aces923

(Co-Owners)

Ill help i've been looking for some dbz servers and hey Might as well hel pmake one if I cant find 1. I'm an ok builder when it comes to minecraft, I'm a reasonble person. My grammar isnt the best but I get by.
07/10/2012 4:33 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Miner
slanguser123
I can also help with building as well.
07/10/2012 4:32 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Miner
slanguser123
Hey I'm slanguser123 and I would LOVE to help you out with staff! I great with people, have good sportsmanship, AND I am seriously IN LOVE with dbz. I have action figures and 2 dvd's: Coolers Revenge and The Return of Cooler. I've seen the rest on tv and seen the dragonball series up to the GT series. I do not abuse ever. I am loyal, honest, and active.

-slanguser123

PS: My ign is also slanguser123
07/10/2012 4:22 pm
mrblackamng
Holy shit im in love with dragon ball z im watching all the seasons again i ove it and i love building plz recruit me i know like everything about it im almost done season 3 im in love with dbz and minecraft plz recruit me i can help out with sooo much
Ign: mrblackmang
07/10/2012 4:52 am
Level 16 : Journeyman Ninja
minecraft_is_FTW
hey i love minecraft and dbz so i would like to join

ING: Minecraft_is_Ftw
07/07/2012 7:04 pm
da_joker_3198
hey I don't know if you are still looking for help but don't know what could be better then combining dbz and minecraft. I try to be on as much as I can, funny, mature when needs to be. I am a good builder (still need help on redstone designs though). I've never been oped or admined but i try my hardest. if you need help with a storyline (like if this is an rpg server) I could help with that. even if you don't need help can you send me the ip adress so I can join.

My IGN: Da_Joker3198

Hope to see you there
06/27/2012 6:48 am
Level 16 : Journeyman Warrior
im2sickk
Hello!

I would love to join your server why? Because, Im a excellent role model, Im respective, Im mature, responsible, Im always active on minecraft. I always help others when needed. Also Im a experienced player who has been oped/moderator/admin on other servers.

Also Im a excellent builder and art designer (FX designer/Minecraft Art)

My IGN: Nicholas3E

Thank you.
06/27/2012 2:45 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Miner
Zwarriors
Hey man, ive got you're name down. Yes you will be on the team. Will be in contact over the next couple od days man !
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome