RPG Server Looking for Dedicated Staff! [SAO]

MysticJelly's Avatar MysticJelly12/8/14 7:11 pm
1 emeralds 150 3
12/8/2014 9:00 pm
MysticJelly's Avatar MysticJelly
Okay, I know what you all are thinking. "Oh, its just another server striving to be greater than the Hive MC or Mineplex, but don't have the builders or developers to do it for them." But we are not much different I would like to admit, but have a different idea and purpose for the server. We are not your average factions raiding, kit-pvp, or hunger games server, I actually aim to manage and create a custom idea, RPG story for all you MC players out there. Similar to SAO and MCMMO, we will have skills, custom items, and mobs. The name has not yet been decided, but the idea is close to being clear. Thank you if you read this far just to see what I have to explain about the general server idea.

What I Request from PMC Applicants:
Click to reveal
-Experienced Builders that have done medieval, old style, to semi-modern builds. (1st priority)

-Experienced Developers that could devote their precious time (as I know that plugins are not easy to make, and most likely will cost money.) into adding custom plugins to help enhance the server. I will not be paying you, but if the plugins are precise, a percentage of donations will go to you.
-Lore Writers
-Average Plugin Configurer
-Administrators
-Moderators

Applications:

Administrator/Moderator :
Click to reveal
Name (with IGN):
Age (no requirements) :
Skype (required):
Hours Online (weekday and weekends) :
Managing Experience: (1-10, 10 being the best, and explain why. Main part of Application!)
Will you be on to work, even if there is no one else to keep you company?
Anything else to mention:

Builder:
Click to reveal
Name (with IGN):
Age (no requirements)
Skype (required)
Hours Online (weekday and weekends)
Building Styles:
Pictures?
Do you charge?
Do you have experience with builds like custom old style villages, castles, detailed town walls, etc?
Anything else to mention:

Developer:
Click to reveal
Name (IGN included):
Age (12 and up is expected, but the experience is what matters)
Skype (required)
Examples of custom plugins you created or helped with?
Know anyone that will also be interested?
Do you charge like the other 99.9% Developers do?
Have you seen anything like SAO, or just MMORPG games in general?
How long you need to complete an average plugin: (estimate is fine)

Lore Writers (Needed Dearly!)
Click to reveal
Name:
Age (no requirements)
If you have some previous work to show, link them please. (this is not mandatory)
Favorite writing style (Ex. Medieval, Modern, Futuristic, Fantasy, etc.)

Thank you all for reading this long, but important message I have for anyone interested in helping me start and finish this giant project.
If you have any questions, don't be hesitant to contact me VIA Skype at edward.luo123.
MysticJelly
Level 1 : New Miner