RPG Style Server needs all kinds of staff!

DimonusMC's Avatar DimonusMC12/20/16 10:18 pm
1 emeralds 223 6
12/26/2016 9:07 pm
DimonusMC's Avatar DimonusMC
Hey! First I would like to thank you for checking out the post and even if you don't apply I hope to see you on the server some time! The main goal of the server is a fun place for players to play a more RPG style minecraft server. What sets this server apart from other RPG servers, such as WynnCraft and HeroCraft, is that instead of it being a large open world and just leveling up by fighting things or doing quests, the player can take a break from the normal RPG elements and focus on regular survival minecraft, while still using the skills they have earned from the quests and grind they have already done. For example, the player might clear a dungeon and aqcuire not only experience, but also 5 stacks of logs, or a full set of custom armor, or even find a mule to help them carry more things. Same goes for when the player plays survival, they will acquire materials needed to craft special items for quests, or sell their loot and earn money to spend on better skills and/or gear. This is just a basic overview and there are endless more things that set this server apart from other servers and make a fun place for players to socialize and add a little extra to their minecraft experience.

The staff positions that will need to filled are below, there are only a few things that are actually required and the rest is up to you to tell me what skills you can bring to help fulfill your positon/ better the server!
/* DISCLAIMER */
The server is basically brand new so the plugins that will be required for these roles are still being acquired/ changed. For example if you want to apply for the "Mob Master" position and you don't know how to use MysticMobs but you are an expert in another plugin, please include that in your application as there is no problem in switching plugins to better suit your needs, as well as the servers!

Mob Master: Will be in charge of creating the custom enemies, friendlies and whatever else that may be needed. Also would help to set up the loot and such that they drop. Very free position and will have very limited "being told what to do" since you will be the one creating all the mobs that you feel fit best.

Quest Master: Will be in charge of creating the custom quests the player will be tasked with. Ideally being very creative and creating a story for the player to follow would be the best option as most MC server quests are usually go talk to this person or kill X amounts of zombies. Try to add as much immersion as possible Also a very free position.

Dungeon Master: Will be in charge of creating dungeons that either relate to a quest or are randomly placed throughout the world. You will need to have decent building skills but the dungeons can be world edit schematics that you find as well and you just edit them to make them more dungeony and create a nice flow for the player to follow. You will also need to work with the other roles to make the dungeon fit the mobs and quests that will be in it, for example a quest that is very difficult with level 15 mobs should be a large dungeon with many places that are hard to get through or have hard puzzles.

Builders: The build style of the server is medieval so that is the desired building style that you will need. No set amount of builders required and not looking for a head builder and more builders who will work together. Build teams are also highly liked!

Normal Staff: These people are more helpers at the moment and will just be needed to help the other people do what they need faster and better, for example place loot chests or create a building that tells information about something. Once the server gets more populated and becomes a public server, they will be the (Mods) and (Admins) on the server.

For the application, most is up to you on what you want to include but I would like you to put the following:
Name:
Discord/Skype: (Preferably discord)
Timezone:
Role:

For fast responses add me on discord and send it to me through a message @hdhayes11 #2234

Also looking for small streamers and youtubers to come onto server and maybe record or play just to spread the word a little, I am also a small Twitch Streamer so I know that having some server to play on from time to time would help establish a nice series for my Twitch or Youtube.

A little about myself, I have been experimenting with different server ideas for many years, always coming back to the RPG style and I have finally decided to combine both RPG and Survival for a new take on a server. I stream a lot and enjoy streaming minecraft so I am on quite frequently and the money situation for the server is no problem as I earn enough from stream to keep it running!
DimonusMC
Level 10 : Journeyman Crafter