Ruby Faction server is recruting. APPLY HERE

Honeyjuce's Avatar Honeyjuce3/18/16 1:54 pm
3/21/2016 9:09 am
Honeyjuce's Avatar Honeyjuce
Hello my name is Daniel im 16 years old and live in Norway. I am the Owner of the brand new server called Ruby Factions. I need a some nice friendly minecrafters to help me run the server.
Thats where you come in. I will post a series of copy\paste applications below for you to fil in. If i like what i see in the app i will interview you via curse voice. Yes Curse voice is required if you want to be a staff member!
Curse download link: http://beta.cursevoice.com/

Builder app:
1) Name:
2) Age:
3) IGN:
4) Experience:
5) Screenshots for your Buildings:
6) Curse:

Mod app:
1) Name
2) Age:
3) IGN:
4) Experience:
5) Will You help the server by donating:
6) Curse
7) How You Can Help The Server:
8) What's Unique About You:

Admin app:
1) Name
2) Age:
3) IGN:
4) Experience:
6) Curse
7) How You Can Help The Server:
8) What's Unique About You:
Honeyjuce
Level 9 : Apprentice Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Honeyjuce
03/21/2016 9:09 am
bump
turner3210
03/20/2016 7:56 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
PLOXdiamond's (OR PLOXpotatoe's) Moderator application

1) Name: My name is Turner.
2) Age: 17 in April, although currently 16 until then .
3) IGN: PLOXdiamonds or PLOXpotatoes
4) Experience: I've been playing Minecraft on and off since I was 12 years old. During that time period I have served a large range of staff positions. I've staffed so many servers it would be difficult to remember very many specific examples. I recently have quit all videogames for approximately 6 months, however in an effort to stop using recreational drugs I am coming back as this provides a pleasure in my life that I thoroughly enjoy.

I have serverd positions ranging from Junior Moderator, Helper, all the way to co owner. I have been an admin, a head admin, mod, head mod, and a few other unique staff positions that vary server to server. I prefer to hold a PR position (Player Relations) as I get along with others well. However I am quick to learn and can often offer my insight on a technical issue, whether it be plugin configuration or an issue pertaining to the server. The reason I am applying for moderator instead of administrator is that I would prefer to show my worth before being given a high leveled position.

5) Will You help the server by donating: This honestly depends on many factors, including the quality of the server and where I see it going in the future, near and short. If I was to enjoy my time on the server, most likely!

6) Curse: Apparently my brother used my email for his curse, however he never uses it so he has gifted me his account. My curse is now apparently Loopoo234. Feel free to add me.

7) How You Can Help The Server: As mentioned above, I have a range of abilities. I would most like to help other players with their issues, keep chat clean, and generally be an upstanding member of the community. I can do whatever you would like me to however, as I am quick to learn and technically endowed.

8) What's Unique About You: I realise that being a staff member is a voluntary position. I know from experience that this attracts a lot of immature players either looking for the power or the fame assosiated with becoming a staff member. My motivation comes not from one of these two reasons. My emotion comes from a deep desire to better my life and treat those around me with the utmost respect and passion to my ability. This provides a platform for me to share my expertise as well as help others in their quest for an enjoyable gaming experience. Not only can I help others, I am able to play the game that I have loved for years. This, I believe, sets me apart from the average applicant. I do wish the server well no matter how this application turns out! Even if I am denied I may still invest time in to the community as well. If not now, perhaps later.

Thankyou for taking the time to read this, I understand it may be a bit of a read but I have time on my hands and writing out the truth is important no matter how long it may take. I look forward to spending time with the community!
EnderManG
03/20/2016 7:53 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Builder app:
1) Name:Karl dowler
2) Age:12
3) IGN:EnderManG
4) Experience:I helped with my friends server but it gogot deleted
5) Screenshots for your Buildings:my phone does not screen shot
6) Curse:EnderManGamimg5917

I can do tomorrow at 5 o'clock in the afternoon is that ok.
Honeyjuce
03/20/2016 7:37 pm
bump
HealthCareUSA
03/20/2016 5:02 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Arthur Ashe once said,
Success is a journey, not a destination. The doing is usually more important than the outcome. Not everyone can be number 1.

1) Name
Mason

2) Age:

3) IGN:
ObamaGOV

4) Experience:
I've been moderator on a few servers but they shutdown...forever ago..tear <(that bold might have failed)
Anyways, I've owned some successful servers in the past when I was like 10, each time getting lots of experience with plugins. I have been admin though, and each time I was considered the owners favorite...nomeansofbragging. I've been a thingie called "grandmaster" which is like 2nd owner on a server. I was op for a while on that same server until an abusive staff member got banned. I've had console access many times to help people with their servers in early stages (plugins, configs.)

I only use my brothers' money for memberships (jk)

6) Curse
ObamaGOV

7and8) How You Can Help The Server:
heh it's funny you ask... I am single handedly the best when it comes to configuring plugins and humor (as you might have seen) but I'm very serious when you ask me to be or when it's a serious conversation I am not going to mention hackers and grievers and rule breakers since well you'd be dumb to assume I don't handle them...

Life is what happens while you’re busy making other plans.

John Lennon

I have many pros and cons and strong and weak points in my life, self esteem being a weak point, me never feeling I have never felt the need for it. I'm great with plugin managing and community management. To expand upon this topic, I need to explain. If a player comes on with a question, it shall be answered by me. I am specific and cut to the point without question. If a player says someone is hacking, I will conduct a small investigation and see if it is worth punishing for. I can not code period. It's never been a strong point of mine. I've tried. I'm a trier. I've failed every time. I can detect hackers. I will ban them. I can detect grievers. I will ban them too. I will help players. Staff is a privilege not a popularity boost among the server.

Winston Churchill once said,
Success is not final. Failure is not fatal. It is the courage to continue that counts.

For 8 look at 7.

xxCritz
03/20/2016 3:37 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
Mod app:
1) Name: Jaden
2) Age: 14
3) IGN: _SP33DY
4) Experience: I have been a mod for alot of different servers.
5) Will You help the server by donating:Yes i would.
6) Curse: xSP33DY
7) How You Can Help The Server:I can help in a bunch of ways! Make sure everyone is playing fair and not hacking and i would help anyone with questions and concerns.
8) What's Unique About You: I am very good at math and i love playing games and helping people

Thanks
Honeyjuce
03/20/2016 4:55 pm
added for interview on curse
Honeyjuce
03/20/2016 3:14 pm
bump
Bubbyfong
03/18/2016 5:44 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
Only accepting people if they donate...?
Very unprofessional
Honeyjuce
03/18/2016 6:06 pm
I never wrote i only accept people if they donate. If they want to donate thats great if not it does not really matter.
realComputerTurtle
03/18/2016 5:38 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
Admin app:
1) Name: Garrett
2) Age: 16
3) IGN: ComputerTurtle
4) Experience: I consider my self very experienced. Between owning my own servers, managing others, and being staff on ever more. I've always loved to work with small and large communities. I also develop some of my own plugins (none I have ever released publicly, only to friends ;]).
5) Will You help the server by donating: It depends, if I see the server going places, and those places are nice, I may consider donating .
6) Curse: realComputerTurtle
7) How You Can Help The Server: I can help the servers in many, many ways. Some of what I can list is; bringing in more players, plugin development, a friendly atmosphere, and a new personality. I will strive to keep the server clean of the trolls that come along with the minecraft community, keeping away the bad guys, cheaters, etc. Although I am not a very good builder, I'm very, very, seasoned with plugins.
8) What's Unique About You: What I consider to be unique about myself is my personality, although I'm not much of the straight 1 on 1, talkitive type guy. My personality is pretty good, I will never lose my cool, and lash out on someone. I take server administration very seriously, as if it were a real life job, haha. I don't allow people to harass others, and very much dislike any people who cheat 100%. I'm very loyal to servers. As I already said, I can't bring much of a builder, but I can bring a mediocore plugin developer, and a very seasoned minecraft player to the table.
Honeyjuce
03/18/2016 6:08 pm
I will talk to you on sunday
Honeyjuce
03/18/2016 5:18 pm
Im going away for for a few days i will get back to you as soon as i can. Earliest i can do is Sunday so i will talk to you then ok. You sound promising.
OswaldMurphy
03/18/2016 2:16 pm
Level 1 : New Network
---===Oswald's Admin Application===---
1) Name - Ashton
2) Age: 15
3) IGN: OswaldMurphy
4) Experience: I am quite experienced. I was Mod on ArkhamNetwork and was offered Admin. I am super bored and am looking for a position on a smaller server to help. I have owned plenty of servers in the past and all have been successful! I am a developer but I am applying for admin!
5) Will You help the server by donating: No! I do not have money (Need $5000 cause I am taking a bunch of people to minecon) right now! I can and will help you raise the funds for the server to keep it going!
6) Curse - OswaldMurphy
7) How You Can Help The Server: I can help in many ways. I can get it started and make the player base skyrocket! I can help gain donations! I can build somewhat and I know what I am doing. I have a ton of custom/premium plugins that can help the server in many ways. I have about $50 worth of plugins for the server!
8) What's Unique About You: I am a 15 year old dude that is one of the most mature, professional, coolest, and one of the nicest people you have ever met. I am not artistic but I can do what is needed. I am very loyal and like to make friends. I do NOT allow people to disrespect me, or anyone else around them. I take my job seriously and that is what matters!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome