Age -

How long have you been playing minecraft? -

How long can you come onto our network daily? (Hours) -

Why do you wish to become part of our team? -

What are you good at the thing you want to become? -

How decent you are with the thing you want to become? -

What country are you currently in? -

What is your TimeZone? -

Would you be able to help donate towards our network's costs and future goals? -

Why should we choose you? Please be honest, and detailed in your response, any shot answers or responses will be rejected. -

Are you willing to be loyal and only be staff on our network and not to others?(If your found to be staff on another network or server, you will be banned and rejected from applying for any other positions here at OilMC) -​
LeonKlasser
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/30/2018 5:15 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
jakyra101
In-Game name - jakyra101

Age - 14

How long have you been playing minecraft? - 7 years

How long can you come onto our network daily? (Hours) - 4-5

Why do you wish to become part of our team? - Because I think I can help out the community in so much ways by adding new stuff and banning hackers and muteing spammers etc.

What are you good at the thing you want to become? - I want to become a Developer because i like coding and plugins!

How decent you are with the thing you want to become? - Really good because i have owned 11 servers in the past

What country are you currently in? - Us

What is your TimeZone? - Pasific

Would you be able to help donate towards our network's costs and future goals? - Yes most likely

Why should we choose you? Please be honest, and detailed in your response, any shot answers or responses will be rejected. - Because I am willing to help out the server in SO many ways and just make it a better community than it already is i am willing to help in any shape or form and as soon as possibe ( if i get accepted)

Are you willing to be loyal and only be staff on our network and not to others?(If your found to be staff on another network or server, you will be banned and rejected from applying for any other positions here at OilMC) -​ Yes i am willing to be Really loyal
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome