[ THE SALTY NETWORK] [NEED ACTIVE & LOYAL STAFF] [SECOND CO-

xXAwesomeManCoolXx's Avatar xXAwesomeManCoolXx8/19/16 6:14 pm
1 emeralds 146 2
8/19/2016 6:36 pm
Ritchie Page's Avatar Ritchie Page
Hello ladies and gentlemen!
I am speaking on behalf of the entire community of SaltyCraft in saying that we need staff. SaltyCraft is a survival/factions & PvP server, with a growing community. This will be the perfect opportunity to join our fun and friendly community, whilst also moderating chat and making sure that all players will be able to enjoy their time here without being discriminated against or scammed. Staff must be mature, and able to tackle situations effectively and efficiently and get along with each other. We are lack of the following staff ranks:
CO-OWNER [ONE MORE NEEDED]
ADMINS
HEADMODS
MODS
TRAINEES/HELPERS
The server IP is: 158.69.225.12:26197
our hub server: 158.69.225.12:26034
If you're interested in becoming staff in our wonderful community please feel free to message me on my skype: awsomemancoolfromyoutube or email me at awsomemancool@gmail.com

Best regards,
Co Owner of SaltyCraft, JinxxPsycho
xXAwesomeManCoolXx
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/19/2016 6:36 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Ritchie Page
Name: Richard Page
IGN: RubberDuki
Age (Must be at least 12 or older!): 15
Rank Wanted & why (200 words minimum):I would preferably like to be an Administrator. I realize this would be a lot to ask for as you do not know me, however I would like you to consider what I have to say. I play two sports teams outside school as extracurricular. I am a chosen captain among my fellow teammates. I'm seen as a leader to them, and I motivate our teams. I know how to make good out of a sticky situation and how to comply with a given task when asked. I'm very understanding and take things into consideration when dealing with a problem. I'm unique for these reasons. I think of myself as a team player. Also, I'm a very organized guy. I like to finish things I have at hand before I start something new. I'm always able to lend a helping hand when needed and love introducing new players to the community. On forums (if we get a forum in the furture) I like to start forum games to get people posting and familiar with the community so they feel comfortable and at home. I'm also very sympathetic to players who are not talking much and I like to get them sociable with the community, if that is what they want I would never harass a player.
How long have you played Minecraft for? I have been playing minecraft for a few years now. I belive I started when I was eleven. I started playing with my fellow friend who introduced me to this bizarre game. We started playing together on big communities because back in the release of 1.2.3 there were very select few small communities. We would also player single player for hours upon end.
How many hours could you dedicate to the Server a day? As many as I can! I hope to range from 2-4 hours a day. On weekends I can offer 3-5.
Why should we choose you instead of someone else? I love the minecraft community, even though it is harsh at times and I am harsh at it sometimes, but I still enjoy helping it. I like building creations for the good of the community and for my own enjoyment. I don't rage, if I were to leave, I would say my goodbyes and demote myself, not blow the server up first, and I see myself as a good member of your team.
How mature are you? As I stated above, I'm a captain of competitive sports teams and I can be very mature. I can keep a conversation and I have great social skills since I work with people I don't know very well for a living
Tell us abit about yourself: I'm a very active guy and love helping people at my own expenses. I live in a well raised family of four including my sister, and two parents. We have a lovely and sweet dog named Snoopy and altogether I love the people I work with.
Have you been Staff on any other Servers/Networks before? (If so IP/name/Proof if possible): I have indeed. I like working with smaller communities to try my best to help them grow. Sadly, I'm not apart of any other community right now, and that's one of my reasons for applying! I also hosted my own little server from the guys over at MCProhost. My servers name was TurtleCraft but I shut down due to all my friends drifting in different directions.
How good at building are you?: I can follow a given idea as I'm not very creative with my own! But when given a task, I'll give my 101% to finish it.
List 3 scenarios if a player was hacking: If I were to stumble upon someone's first time on the server, I would kick them with a warning and my own name so we can have an adult conversation when they join back (I would also provide a reason such as *flying over spawn* or *walking on water*). If they were to join back and do something different I would first warn them (before they hack) that the punishment will be more severe if they continue. I would then proceed to temporary ban them for (x) hours or (x) days depending on how intolerable the offense was. If they decided to join back I would then again warn them they will have a relentless penalty this time as is not acceptable to hack a server so many times for such a rude reason. I would then proceed to ban them permanently with a link to appeal and who they were banned by and the reason.
List 3 scenarios if a player was being abusive: If a player was being verbally abusive (and not spamming) I would ask them to keep their cool as we run a kid-friendly server. If they were to verbally abuse someone, I would temp mute them and provide a reason as attacking another player is just unacceptable. If they proceeded to spam attack the server with curse words, they would be permanently muted with a reason and a link to appeal. Swearing on a kid-friendly game with little to no reason to swear is ignorant in my eyes. I know I already listed three secenarios but here is an additional one. If a player was abusing commands such as /msg solely to harass another player, I would ask them to stop. Then I would proceed to mute them, if they continued after that I would kick them and possibly temp-ban them is they were threatening another player.
Skype (Must have): Have already added you, however I'll provide is anyways
wewer12345678911

ALSO, If offered the co-owner rank I could help with funds. I'm running late to something so please contact me within the next 4 hours.
08/19/2016 6:17 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Hunter
Pysisco8
Hello!

Im interested in a admin+ rank. Preferably Head Admin, If avalible
(My account provides a better organized version of this)

Name : Caleb
IGN: Treepuncher2014
Avalibility : 2-5 hours max.
Typical reasons why I want to help : Interests,Learning,Fit for the job,Fun (Lol)
Big Servers along with the server i've worked on : Co-Owner/Owner - RedstoneMC,IgniteMC,RektKitten,Venture,NotchCraft.
Admin-Broncin,Factions school.Moderator-TheSplat. Builder- CountryInc (I've done more, this is the big ones)
Skills : Simple Plugins,GroupManager,Buisness Attitude,Enforcement,Advice,Some building.
Time playing Minecraft : 2012 (XBox)
Last server Job : CrunchyTK : 7/26/16 .
Random Notes : Trustworthy ( I understand I have to prove it), I've dealt with so many drama servers and "rebellions" if you will,
It's insane,But thats how servers are sometimes, Sadly.I have been quick to get ranks.I am a curious fellow, So you may have to deal with lots of questions. As said above, I provide SIMPLE plugin support, I am still learning about plugins everyday.
My best skills are with popular plugins. I USE GROUPMANAGER. IF YOUR GOING TO BE PEX, SOME OF MY HANDYNESS IS TAKEN.I understand that is a deal breaker, Sorry. Maybe you could teach me some PEX.

What Im looking for : A server that will not be im-mature acting in important situations and a friendly enviroment, Like I feel Im apart of a "family".
My definition of abuse : Using un-neccary actions or powers to one or multiple with knowing the deed, Of which disrupts server efficiency.

Thanks!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome