Giving away part of my server

fatboy118's Avatar fatboy1185/9/16 8:40 pm
1 emeralds 390 9
5/10/2016 6:37 pm
fatboy118's Avatar fatboy118
Hey guys so i have a new hub server as thats what my hosting gave me for cheap but i only really wanted one server so i set up my hafe now i have a server reddy to use but nothing on it so was seeing if someone wants it all you have to do is fill this is and i pick who i want there will be no cost for you guys as i host it free of change all you got to do is set the server up (i will help with what i can)

only rule is i will still be owner of it but you will be co_owner of your server only

what kind of server do you want to run:

why should i pick you:

how will you help make the hub better:
fatboy118
Level 7 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/10/2016 6:37 pm
fatboy118
pop
05/10/2016 1:43 pm
fatboy118
bump
05/10/2016 8:54 am
Level 1 : New Network
shadowman1771
i added u on skype.
05/10/2016 7:54 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
Aleja
Formats like this never work.
Where each server of a network has different management. It just never works. The servers usually end up not being able to execute a consistent experience.
05/10/2016 8:28 am
fatboy118
not all ways true i seen some server ran really well like this
05/10/2016 8:38 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
Aleja
Well, I surely never have. Lol
05/09/2016 11:31 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
IamVoxii
IGN: Processors & PsychedSubtance

what kind of server do you want to run: Factions and or Towny.

why should i pick you: I have tons of experience running a server , I'm very mature and very organized. I'm mainly looking for a Quality community which I know I can start. I'm very good at starting friendly relationships which will make other players more comfortable and make them be more active.

how will you help make the hub better: I will be very active and hire some very experienced staff members ( IF NEEDED). As said before I'm very good with other players. I will make the gameplay alot more engaging which would also help people stay more active , I'd also bring a unique economy which will make the server grow. I will make the hub a lot better because of my unique mindset I have, I bring many strong and fascinating ideas to the table.

[Other information]
Name: Bradley

Thanks for the awesome chance to become a co-owner! Hope to talk to you one day!
05/09/2016 11:13 pm
Level 1 : New Network
shadowman1771
IGN: Shadow_PvP_HD

what kind of server do you want to run: Factions Or Skyblock

why should i pick you: You should pick me not just to make my part of the server better but the whole hub server good as one. I cant make it look like i said much right now, but i can asure you that i am a good and experienced staff member so i know what you do in usually servers.

how will you help make the hub better: I feel like this server has a lot of potential to get better and better and I want to be apart of the start and watch the players and staff grow and become a family. i have helped a lot of server over my time and know how to behave on them i am very mature and have had experience as i used to have my own server! I am also determined and I can make the quality of players and their experience a lot higher. I am fair and enforce the rules while interacting with the players in a fun way without giving a higher advantage to anyone.

Thank you for reading this, wish me luck
05/10/2016 7:19 am
fatboy118
if you want to add me on skype i talk a bit more with you @luke.hopkins18
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome