Seeking Creative Server That Trains Builders

Nohney's Avatar Nohney5/8/20 2:41 am
5/13/2020 10:21 am
Anya03's Avatar Anya03
Hey guys, I've been playing Minecraft for years, but most of my time has been spent in stadiums. My specialty is in interior decoration rather than exterior. I'd really like to expand my building skills with a focus on modern/ultra-modern builds. I'd like to learn how to build houses, restaurants, hotels, shopping malls, and other city-based projects. So with that in mind, are there any creative servers out there that teach their members how to build? I'd prefer to work with more mature people who aren't toxic. Any suggestions you guys might have would be greatly appreciated.
Nohney
Level 28 : Expert Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/13/2020 10:21 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Anya03
Hi There!

Our build team is currently recruiting members of all skill levels - we think this is a great idea to develop your style, skills and to build a portfolio! Our build team does not focus on just one style, as we have unique builds that cover many themes and styles such as fantasy, modern, futuristic, medieval and eastern builds.

Our application process is fairly short, and we only request a little activity and that you work with other team members. I would be thrilled to have an application from you as this would be a good opportunity for both you and our team.

Here is the application link :)

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScuvasuM9bqfhM2xIYHDe3pNLdVK8ljs2bF1ezWmyXzQeh8MA/viewform
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome