Seeking Japanese Staff Member For RPG Server

yurikoma's Avatar yurikoma3/11/14 4:19 pm
1 emeralds 183 3
3/14/2014 9:47 pm
yurikoma's Avatar yurikoma
I Am Seeking A Staff Member For My RPG Server. (The Server Is Accessed Though Technic Launcher Using A Private modPack)

More Information About My Server:

My Server Has Been Around For Quite Awhile. And Has Seen Many Changes Over The Years.
But Until Now, The Server Has Remained Mostly A Family And Friends Server With A Small Player-base, So I Never Really Needed Any Help Before now.
But Recently I Decided It Was Time To Expand, So I Evolved My Server Into A MCPC+ Server Running Around 50 Mods, and have Decided To Release It To The Public As A "RPG" Server.

Next You May Be Wondering Why I Am Seeking A Japanese Staff Member.
Well I Am Studying Japanese (not doing too well lol), And Am Planning To Move There Within The Next Few Years. So I Figured Why Not Open My Server To Both English And Japanese Speaking Players. (This Will Help Me Work On My Japanese, While Playing On My Server, And Give My Japanese Friends Somewhere To Come Hang Out.

And Thats Where You Come In. (If You Are Still Reading This You Are Probably Interested In My Server, And You Have Passed The First Step , So Read On =^.^=)

Your Duties Will Include. (But Are Not Limited To)

1. Translating Text From English To Japanese. (Mainly NPC Quests, And Signs)

2. Moderating Japanese Players. (Helping Players, And Punishing Those Who Break The Rules.)(There Are No Japanese Players Yet Because The Server Is Still Being Prepared For Release.)

3. Communicating With Me (As I Said, My Japanese Is Not Very Good. So One Of Your Jobs Will Communicating To Me The Needs, And Suggestions Of The Players )

4. Just Enjoy Playing The Game. (Other Than The Previous 3 Things, Your Duties Will Pretty Much Be The Same As Any Other Mod.)
(So Just Enjoy Playing The Game, Feel Free To Invite Your Friends)

NOTE: Because of What Will Be Required From You, It Is Expected That Anyone Who Applies Will Be Experienced In Both The English and Japanese Language.

Also You Will Only Be Given The Permissions Required To do Your Job. (This Is To Protect My Server, As I Get To Know And Trust You More, You Will Gain more Permissions.)

Anyway To Show Your Interest In The Position, Please Fill Out The Following Form, And Send It To Me As A Private Message.

In-Game Name:
experience:
Average Play Time: (How Much Do You Play Per Day/Week)
Times You Play: (What Times Would I See You On The Server)
What Time Zone Do You Live In:
Why do You Want This Position:
Translate The Following Sentence: "Please Bring Me A Cookie From The General Store In RavenTown."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
I Will Reply To The Message If You Are Accepted
yurikoma
Level 1 : New Miner