Semi-RP, PvP Server Looking for Moderators that can Build

franciscoc's Avatar franciscoc8/15/13 12:53 am
1 emeralds 221 7
8/15/2013 11:01 pm
xaviah's Avatar xaviah
About

Me and my friend are looking to open up a PvP, Semi-RP server in the upcoming weeks. The system of how we want to the server to work will require a bit more people than we have right now. We are in need of **2-3** **Moderators** that can build.

About Ourselves

My friend and I have been playing Minecraft for several years now. We have a lot of experience when it comes to managing servers. We've both have had our own and managed several others throughout the years. Some semi popular servers with a player base of about 60-80 solid player base and other small communities of about 20-30 players.

General Information:

-Here is a small list of what is expected from you if you're interested in applying.

-16 years of age or older.

-You need to be able to deal with players and keep a level head at all times.

-A general knowledge of Bukkit plugins.

-The ability to build at above average skill, since you will be required to build several structures and areas. Such as Cities, towns, and guilds.

-Knowledge of both **World Edit** and **Voxel Sniper** is not required but is a big plus.

-General server management experience.

-About 1-2 hours of daily play time on the server.

Application:

[b]IGN (In Game Name) : [/b]

[b]Age: [/b]

[b]How much experience do you have with managing a Minecraft
server?:[/b]

[b]With what Bukkit plugins do you have a decent amount of experience with?: [/b]

[b]Links to images of recent or previous builds:[/b]

[b]Level of Interest?:[/b]

[b]How much time will you be able to put into the server?: [/b]

Please submit the application below or send me a PM if you are interested.
franciscoc
Level 21 : Expert Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

xaviah
08/15/2013 11:01 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Dragon
IGN (In Game Name) : xaviah5340

How much experience do you have with managing a Minecraft
server?:
8-10

With what Bukkit plugins do you have a decent amount of experience with?: factions, Group Manager, Essentials,

Links to images of recent or previous builds: Most are on servers but I have a few on my profile,

Level of Interest?: I like helping people, 8-10

How much time will you be able to put into the server?: I could able to give out about 4-5 hours each day to play and help out. Maybe on weekends, 7-8 hours. It all depends on the load of High School work I get.
Dahtom
08/15/2013 4:40 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Architect
IGN (In Game Name) :

server?: Have had one server. Reopened this one three times.
Max 23 people in it constant

With what Bukkit plugins do you have a decent amount of experience with?: Worldedit, worldguard, essentials, citizens, mobarena, spleefarena, and alot More.

Links to images of recent or previous builds: Dear lord.. never really make pictures of my buildings. You'll have to see for yourself.

Level of Interest?: Depends, i wouldnt care if you denied me, would be great if you did not, i like doing what im good at. That is mainly helping people out with Commands, or any other problems. And i think i am pretty decent in building aswell. But as i said, you'd have to see for yourself because im not that arrogant, i can not rate myself.

How much time will you be able to put into the server?: Anytime, everyday for now. After the vacation I have to work one/two days a week as Volunteer in a Animal Shelter. And i have school and a different job:) but i can be online pretty much everyday after 15:00 pm Military time. Except for Tuesday and Wednessday i have to do work experience then.

Small add, if you need any more information be sure to ask!

My skype: Gekonijn
My email: dahtom@hotmail.com

Regards Tom.A

*Edit*I also have pretty much experience with PermissionsEX or Groupmanager And other plugins so wouldnt be lots of trouble to help people OR Staff with it!
franciscoc
08/15/2013 5:35 pm
Hey thanks for applying. I sent you a request on skype.
Kman123114
08/15/2013 4:08 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
IGN (In Game Name) :
VoN_1214
server?:

I owned a server Fusion craft, and i really love to help people, Or i can just help with commands. I can help bring in people with Advertising, Or i can just Help with all of the Plugins that are needed.
With what Bukkit plugins do you have a decent amount of experience with?:
World Edit, Group Manager. Almost everything but PermissionX
Links to images of recent or previous builds:
I will skype you the Pictures.
Level of Interest?:
9/10
How much time will you be able to put into the server?:
As much that is needed, Or i can say 1-6 hours on weekends, or 1-4 on week days.
franciscoc
08/15/2013 4:14 pm
Hey thanks for applying. I recently sent you a request on skype.
Ciberg
08/15/2013 4:01 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Hunter
If you would take the age limit off, I would be more than happy to apply, it's just that few people meet those requirements, which I assume is why no one has applied
franciscoc
08/15/2013 3:57 pm
The application is still open. Anyone is more than welcome to apply.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome