-[OGMC]- | Semi-Vanilla | Economy | No-Grief |

Yidas's Avatar Yidas3/1/16 2:46 pm
1 emeralds 198 3
3/4/2016 11:31 pm
Yidas's Avatar Yidas

Summary
OGMC is a community based server that is looking for loyal, friendly players that play by the rules. The server is currently whitelisted during the testing phase. Reply to this thread, or message me on this forum if you are interested in being whitelisted.

What is OGMC?
OGMC (Original Minecraft) is a semi-vanilla server that is looking to grow a small, loyal community. We strive to bring a balanced, vanilla feel to the server. Some features that are available on the server are:
- no-grief
- economy
- market/shop
- pets
- and more!

If these features interest you, come join us! Server Address: ogmc.beastmc.com
Yidas
Level 61 : High Grandmaster Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/04/2016 11:31 pm
Yidas
Bump
03/01/2016 4:40 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
Mitz
three questions; one leads to other: 1. PVP? if no, 2. Bounties? 3. (optional yes) do early starters get extra plots? 1. i hate constant pvp. don't wanna be trapped. 2. i once got a 50K bounty first hour. got me too nervous. 3. i'd enjoy starting up a giant empire with someone, but that's fine if i can't. just want sum fame fur the legendary furry kingdom (srry from a book in making). but i'd love to join IF pvp is no big deal and bounties are rare or none at all.
M17ZIVERSE

make this four questions: you mean by semi-vanilla you mean plugins that keep it safe? or mods? i cannot download mods so you will have to wait until the end of march or later until i have money fur a laptop.
03/01/2016 6:19 pm
Yidas
There is no PVP. By Semi-Vanilla, I mean there are some plugins, like market, etc.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome