Serenity RP

GoldenWood's Avatar GoldenWood6/25/18 1:33 pm
6/25/2018 1:52 pm
philosapphic's Avatar philosapphic

Hey, I'm GoldenWood

I'm thinking of making a MC server again, and was wondering if people were interested in a Factions RP server.

I still have my old server files so it woudln't take long to set up the server.

It would kind of be medieval like, where you can build castles and towns (We'll have creeperheal, meaning you can't grief because blocks that are destroyed by explosives will regen slowly after a minute or 2. Giving you enough time to get into a base.) You can also choose a class that gives specific bonus stats.

Raiding will be a lot easier because of the anti-grief. Meaning chests can be open anywhere. So you'll have to protect them very well.

Also good economy, with strong anti-cheat and very strong anti-xray and a really nice shop :)

We'll also have kits, trading system (/trade), an auction, ranks (rankup) that you can buy for more perks like commands, permissions (/pv), etc.
We'll also have a dynmap so you can easily spot your enemies on the map, unless they hide underground.

Also hourly crates drop with nice rewards around spawn. Vote for keys that can give nice loot and even donator ranks.

And so much more! Suggestions are also welcome.

Let me know if you're interested. It'll maybe help me decide whether or not to bring back Serenity RP.

Greets GoldenWood.
GoldenWood
Level 7 : Apprentice Princess