Server almost done! Looking for 1 more CoS!

SUR3shot1's Avatar SUR3shot16/25/13 6:11 pm
1 emeralds 145 4
6/25/2013 6:42 pm
LostStories's Avatar LostStories
Hello, I have been working on a server with a few others. Spawn is done and everything. But now I need a Chief of Staff to handle hiring and firing staff staff so I don't have to . So anyways here is the app.
Please answer long answer questions with more than one sentence.
IGN:
Will you be careful about who you hire:
What will an app look like for mod and admin:
Do you have experience being in a position like this:
Do you work well with others:
Can you handle disputes well:
Additional Information:
SUR3shot1
Level 4 : Apprentice Warrior

Create an account or sign in to comment.

LostStories
06/25/2013 6:42 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Explorer
IGN:
Will you be careful about who you hire:
I am strict but fair, if I see players acting suspiciously,
I will inspect the activity and let the players explain themselves. I Will do a background check of each staff member to make sure they aren't a griefer or hacker or of such sorts.

In-game Name:

Level of maturity out of /10:

Daily playing hours:

How much Time can you dedicate to our server

What position are you applying for:

Why are you applying to become an Head-Admin/Head-mod/mod/admin

Do you have experience being a staff member (Include server ips):

Do you have experience being in a position like this: Well Not for staff manager but Have I have been staff on a few of my friends servers and I have had Admin, Mod, Semi-Mod, Co-Owner on many servers that are now closed except for AeroCraft Creative. It is successful and has multiple players per day, but I had to have a period of absence due to my schooling and education as I am nearing the end of my school days. Even though I am still in education, this will not effect how active I am on a server. I feel like with my maturity and time spent on Minecraft, I can provide clear insight to the mind of Minecrafters and deal with infractions appropriately. My previous experience with Modding and Administrating a server has strengthened my capability to lead and enforce.

Do you work well with others: Depends if there are rude,I Can coperate with them, if they are nice i will do whatever to make people feel safe around everyone

Can you handle disputes well: Yes I have sisters i get along with them so yeah.
Additional Information: my names Rehman my skype is rehmanthegoof
CrisisX
06/25/2013 6:35 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
IGN: TheCrisisX

Maturity 1-10: 9.5

Will you be careful about who you hire: Of course, I wouldn't want any staff to cause problems to the server or destroy it.

What will an app look like for mod and admin: Hmm, this is an template
Ign: , Age: , In your own words, what is the most important trait you have, in your selected role? , How experienced are you in your selected application role? , more importantly i would ask questions and have them answer, Maybe even an interview. Example questions : You are faced by a spammer in chat, they are using inappropriate language and is threatening DDoSing the server. What do you do? , A player is breaking the rules, what do you do? , Why you want the position: , Skype : , How long do you usually play:

Do you have experience being in a position like this: I have been co-owner before and i was asked to do this role also, And i did it successfully. I also have a lot of experience with being staff, Been admin and Mod many times! also head-mod!

Do you work well with others: Yes, I am easy to get along with!

Can you handle disputes well: Yes, I can handle arguments very effectively, Although i dont think this would be in my role, but if it is i will do so. I think the mods and admins Should be doing this role, But i have no problem doing it!

Additional Information: Hope you pick me and heres my skype : tysonrow
japp112
06/25/2013 6:24 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Network
IGN:japp112
Maturity 1-10:9,5
Will you be careful about who you hire:yes,you cant hire people tou dont trust.
Eperience with staff?:
What will you do if someone hack?
What will you do if someone spamm?
Why you?
Skype name:
Do you have skype?(yes or no)
How long can you play on a day.

Do you have experience being in a position like this:yes,Im owner on my private map server for me and my friends.
Im co-owner on one server.Admin on 4.Mod on 2.Helper on one.
Im helpful and kind.
I got goodexperience of plugins and commands.

Do you work well with others:verry well.i like to work eith people more than work alone.
Its funier to work with someone.

Can you handle disputes well:yes
Additional Information:skype name:erik118800
If this not enough add me onskype and i can tell more.
I can play 3-10 hours day.
If this not enough add me ons kype and i will tell more.
Erik
Hackerbro1
06/25/2013 6:19 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Engineer
IGN: Hackerbro1
Maturity 1-10:9
Will you be careful about who you hire: Yes I will
What will an app look like for mod or admin: it will have information on age, ign, skills, proof of your skills and it must have good grammar and spelling
Do you have experience being in a position like this: Yes I have a lot of experience
Do you work well with others: yes because more work can be done
Can you handle disputes well: Yes I can solve almost every problem that comes up
Additional information: I'm a great manager which is why I help on more than 15 servers. That's why I can only come on 4 hours a day
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome