1.42 server come join use PVP FACTION 175 slot

ukdavey's Avatar ukdavey10/26/12 6:03 am
11/4/2012 8:55 am
KidneyKraft's Avatar KidneyKraft
IP: PvP.ArmsReunite.com

Looking for active staff, to run server. We need someone how has experience and time to help use create a better gameing experience.

please post:

IGN: minecraft name
Experience: bukkit plugins, codeing, art work, website design etc

allso background eg what servers u helped with or run.

Visit Us/Contact Info:

About:

Tired of being alone, wandering aimlessly, admins which ignore fellow minecrafters, laggy servers, arrogant owners, or just being board? Then ArmsReunite is the place for you! We have stamped out all your problems to give a great pvp griefing server with the community atmosphere and friendly staff and most importantly NO LAG! After 3 months of getting amazing reviews and 4 months perfecting a server for your fun and enjoyment, and the head staff make sure of this, we make sure you have fun whats so ever. With events and community spirit not to mention chances to win real life money! And as people say the proof is in the pudding, read what our members have to say! Make sure you join today, dont hesitate!
Pvp/Raid:

Do you enjoy pvp and raiding? Well join us and make or join a faction, get powerful and get some tnt and raid your enemies base, and rule the world!
Events/tournoments:

With daily events and weekly tournaments make sure you dont miss them! And members then self have their own tournaments and PvP wars! Come on and dont miss the fun.
AntiCheat:

Using the latest in anti-cheat technology, to stamp out hackers and have the best of the best multiplayer PvP experience without the need for hackers to ruin your fun. Also with professional admins so if any slip through the net they are soon banned.
Lag Free:

Our revolutionary server set up means that all lag is gone making it an amazing multiplayer experience as you can play with a very high fps, non lagg multiplayer experience.
Hardware:

CPU: Intel® Core™ i7-3930K Hexa-Core (HT)

RAM: 24 GB DDR3

Harddisk: 2tb Sata Hdd 7200 rpm

Internet Connection: 1 GBit OnBoard / 100 Mbit/s

System: Ubuntu Server

Our Top ten features:

Posted Image PvP Griefing

Posted Image Shops / Economy

Posted Image No Lag

Posted Image No Hackers

Posted Image Self Protection

Posted Image Amazing Website

Posted Image Talkative Owner/Co-Owners

Posted Image No Argent staff!

Posted Image 24/7/365 Dedicated server with 24gb ram - No nonsense

Posted Image Teamspeak! (voice.armsreuntie.com)

... And Many more (why didn't i do top 20 Posted Image )

Smagz24: Amazing server and i love the PvP!

Ramenking1999: I love the server and its great!

Spencer69564: Nice Server

123mpc: Best Server in the world!

MrGraytheG: its an awesome server, best ive ever played on!
And many many more,

Remember to join today:

PvP.ArmsReunite.com

Post your views below!

Amazing Server Posted Image
ukdavey
Level 13 : Journeyman Goblin

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/04/2012 8:55 am
Level 1 : New Miner
KidneyKraft
Greetings, my name is Tyler! Most of my friends call me Diddy,heh. My main server CorruptCraft recently went kupoot (down). I have worked with the owner of that server for two years,two very long and painful years. Donations stopped coming and he couldn't pay the 80 dollars a month anymore,sadly. Since that terrible event I have been out of a job per-say. Naturally since the downgrade of CorruptCraft I needed to find a different server owner to help. I know there are many servers that require moderation or administration. So lets get this over with! Here are my credentials (template)

Name: Tyler L.
How long can you be online?: Since I recently just finished school I have a years worth of playtime before I head off to college. I usually pull allnighters and sleep from 10:00am to 3:00pm. Therefore I will be online everyday usually all day.

Experience with servers: I have been playing this wonderful game since before survival was implemented! And I have nearly two years of server and administrator experience. Also, I am not an illiterate! I know how to preform my job,and get it done.

What can I do for the server?: Easily answered! (if you read all of the statements above) I can provide great administrative and moderation for said server.

Banning, muting and kicking: Weather it's a racist,sexist,idiot,or hacker. I will easily,and fairly take care of hooligans that try to ruin peoples server experience. I do not tolerate racism,and I DEFINITELY DO NOT tolerate hacking. Weather it's xrays,invisible texture packs,or modded clients. These people are the worst in my eyes and they will be dealt with swiftly.

A friendly and competent staff is more than vital to having a successful server, as the staff is one of the main ways that the players view the server. A friendly staff that the players enjoy leads them to recommend the server to their friends thus increasing the server popularity and the cycle repeats which in turn raises the donation levels for the owner. I believe that I could benefit the server because I have experience as a barista in being friendly to the customers to keep them coming back and so that enjoy the coffee house experience. Just as important as a friendly staff is a competent one. This is important because the staff must be able to look at complaints and determine if they are valid or not. The staff must think on their feet and be able to deal with unforeseen complications such as a server crash or a person attempting to cheat the game.

I indeed have a skype! Just send me a request and I will give you more information.
The name is almightyelf123

My in-game account name is Flyingdiddy
Position you are interested in: Any staff position that you think I may be suited for. But I prefer the rank of Administrator.

Past experience with that position: I have been moderators on a couple servers, but most of them are no longer active because of an inability to pay for server hosting.

Are you actively holding this role on a different server? I am currently in the rank of "Police" on a server called "MaxBuild". But it isn't 24/7, so whenever it is up, I am stuck with some other boring servers, completely unlike this one.

Reason for applying/ Why should I pick you?: I don't want to be part of the staff team to abuse. I actually love to help people, and to make sure people have a good time. Proof of that is that I have my own server just so people can have fun. Not for my benefit. It doesn't even have any set up donation program.

What do you want to see from me, as a server owner?: From you, all I want is a owner who respects everyone, and one that doesn't make everyone part of his staff just because you know them. I am also looking for one who will let me have some time to enjoy the server, instead of working on it every passing minute.

Thank you for the time you took to read this! -Tyler/Diddy
11/04/2012 8:27 am
Level 21 : Expert Robot
JamieITH
[quote="ukdavey"]nice, can i have a look at some of your work[/quote

Sorry it took so long for this but here is the ip 94.23.227.183:25572
11/01/2012 4:10 pm
ukdavey
looking for mods only now, freindly alert staff needed
10/30/2012 1:17 pm
ukdavey
yeh will add u to armsreunite skype group
10/29/2012 5:03 pm
ukdavey
join now to get great new 1.4.2 items
10/28/2012 4:02 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Crafter
B865
My Skype is bpov865 please send me a message or call to say if I made or not.
10/28/2012 2:39 pm
ukdavey
still accept applications, need to do alot of skypeing lol
10/27/2012 4:31 pm
B865
Did I make it?
10/27/2012 4:14 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
PinkyPony
IGN: minecraft name the_soccer_punk
Experience: bukkit plugins, codeing, art work, website design etc alot of previous experience with website bukkit plugins i am a good plugin helper art work im abit average but i can do it

allso background eg what servers u helped with or run. Helped Cronon Craft Biome
craft Diamond craft Miirakle craft Obsidian craft legacy craft

10/27/2012 4:03 pm
Level 35 : Artisan Engineer
melrose123
Still accepting applications!
10/27/2012 3:06 pm
ukdavey
donate for great perks
10/27/2012 2:57 pm
ukdavey
we have pvp, farming, tekkit, prison servers
10/27/2012 2:40 pm
ukdavey
post here and visit website www.armsreunite.com
10/27/2012 2:14 pm
ukdavey
nope m8 cheers for post, have u got skype
10/27/2012 2:09 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
alexsteppin
umm ign alexsteppin
Experience i can do good build im a good op but i cant spell well thats a falt of me im 14 and iv had minecraft since it strted
so i hop i get admin well bye
10/27/2012 1:40 pm
ukdavey
thts what we aim for, friendly mature staff
10/27/2012 10:49 am
Level 41 : Master Creeper Hugger
Tikii
This server is great, good staff and good community
10/26/2012 10:44 pm
B865
Username:B865
Experience with servers:yes very much owner 2 times, co-owner 2 times, head admin 5 times, admin 10 times, moderator 16 times
Have you ever owned a server:yes 1 time
Did you read every thing above this post:yes
Can you donate :no I currently out of money
Maturity: 1-100: 95
How long will you be on:every day for at least 2 hours on weekdays and almost all day on weekends
Have you ever been staff on a server:yes
Are you good with plugins:I am ok
Webcam: yes
Mic:yes
Builder: 9 out of 10
Personality: Love laughing, patient,nice, love people'
Greifing: if someone is griefing and is not aloud i would tell them to stop and tell the staff or if it is aloud i usually start over in a new place like a new life
Reason: I am very experienced and very good at building. I am very patient and I am very good at solving situations under great pressure. I am very honest and am willing to just about anything. I am very good at making traps and love redstone circuits. I am very friendly and know all the commands.
Specialities: I am very good at building and am very good at traps and redstone. Can work under great pressure and can solve big or small situations with great patience.

THANK YOU FOR CONSIDERING ME HOPE TO WORK WITH YOU AND ANYONE ELSE!!! PLEASE MESSAGE ME IF ACCEPTED.
10/26/2012 9:39 pm
ukdavey
great server run by great players, come join use
10/26/2012 8:04 pm
ukdavey
please give details of ya server plz cheers
10/26/2012 7:33 pm
ukdavey
If you have a server, we would like u to work with us. if u interested please contact me
10/26/2012 6:11 pm
ukdavey
server getting very busy
10/26/2012 4:40 pm
ukdavey
check are great new spawn
10/26/2012 4:27 pm
ukdavey
nice cheers for that
10/26/2012 4:13 pm
Level 35 : Artisan Engineer
melrose123
Remember to sign up at www.armsreunite.com!
10/26/2012 4:01 pm
ukdavey
cheers for that everyone welcome
10/26/2012 3:53 pm
Level 26 : Expert Modder
FailureGamer92
is it new? (i didnt see if it was new in the description,lol,cus if its new im DEFINETLY joining :p)
10/26/2012 3:51 pm
ukdavey
very nice, u got skype
10/26/2012 3:47 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Network
CyborgSquid_
please post:

IGN: minecraft name pokebug
Experience: bukkit plugins, codeing, art work, website design etc: Essentials core + groupmanager, world edit, world guard, multi-verse, plotme, War and Survival games

allso background eg what servers u helped with or run. tekkiting was a trusted Admin, Co-Owner on two helped with groups and perms/ building, those last two are not public yet but hopefully soon

10/26/2012 3:42 pm
ukdavey
anyone else wants diamonds
10/26/2012 3:40 pm
ukdavey
yay gratz
10/26/2012 3:37 pm
B865
Hi I get a diamondkit
10/26/2012 3:29 pm
ukdavey
nxt person who posts gets diamond kit
10/26/2012 3:01 pm
ukdavey
we have a great youtube channel

armsreuniteukdavey
youtube channel name
10/26/2012 1:55 pm
ukdavey
tekkit server comeing soon
10/26/2012 12:44 pm
ukdavey
yes m8, i will spk to u on skype later

my skype name ukdavey87
10/26/2012 12:28 pm
Level 21 : Expert Dragonborn
mecho_the_mighty
ukdavey
10/26/2012 11:53 am
ukdavey
well we have it working, we have good contacts
10/26/2012 11:42 am
ukdavey
one of first server with craft bukkit 1.42
10/26/2012 11:50 am
Level 1 : New Miner
VirusKid
It's not released yet, so it's not possible to have the real original version of CraftBukkit 1.4.2
10/26/2012 11:25 am
ukdavey
kk cheers for post will skype u later
10/26/2012 10:44 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
Plaze
IGN: Plaze_Demon
Experience: I am very experienced with plugins and have coded my own, but they are not public (I use them on my own server for testing). I have owned 5 servers, been admin on 2 and headadmin on 1. I am very mature and know how to deal with rulebreakers.

10/26/2012 10:35 am
Level 21 : Expert Dragonborn
mecho_the_mighty
IGN: mecho_the_mighty
Experience: aa my friend had a server earning £300 every 2 mouths it was up for a year then he spent all the money

10/26/2012 8:52 am
ukdavey
server doing great, no problems
10/26/2012 7:23 am
ukdavey
Doesnt matter age as long as staff are friendly and helpfull. And know there stuff.
10/26/2012 6:41 am
Level 26 : Expert Toast
iDarwin
IGN: gibaxd

Age:11 (I would be very glad if you wouldnt judge by my age.)

Time zone: Center Europe

Why should you pick me over anyone else:

Hello there, i want to apply for mod or admin.I am helpful and I Ask People if they need any help. Im playing minecraft over an year. I dont cry if someone kills me and i will be on at least 20 mins a day. I dont like greifing and I would be very glad if you would accept this application.P.S. I am mod on 10 servers, admin on 7. I dont abuse mod powers and I will do as rules say. I really like your server.

How long ago you joined the server: Right now and im sure that i will be on at least a year.

Experience(Staff on other servers): As I said mod on 10 servers, Most popular Sync Craft (But they reseted the server.)

Building skills: I am a well bulder and i am good with redstone. I like to build modern and medival stuff like houses and towers. I am good at castles too.

Thats pretty much of it, hope you like it!
10/26/2012 6:33 am
ukdavey
nice, can i have a look at some of your work
11/04/2012 8:27 am
JamieITH
Sorry it took so long for this but here is the ip 94.23.227.183:25572
10/26/2012 6:26 am
JamieITH
IGN: JamieITH
Experience: bukkit plugins, codeing, art work, website design etc<----

I run my own server with 3 of my friends it is 100 slots and i have a great understanding off server commands artwork and a website design
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome